Best Web & SEO to Drive Leads for Your Business

Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies - Ranked #23 for Detroit area companies.

As one of the fastest growing online marketing companies, High Level Marketing has a clear mission: grow our client's businesses through the power of website design & search engine optimization.

Even though High Level Marketing has been around since 2009, there is still a strong sense of entrepreneurship and pride in everything we do. In the last six years, our client roster has grown to over 1,100 local and national companies—improving the survival rate of small businesses one client at a time.

West Bloomfield, MI

CRM functions
CRM solutions
Productivity & collaboration
Managed services

Miss Dig (811), Zoup!, ADAM Divorce Law, LaVida Massage, Romeo Rim, Superior Industries, RAM Construction, Auto-Lab, and many more!

SEO and Hosting for Filter Manufacturer

"We are 100% satisfied with High Level Marketing’s work, and they have helped our company grow our online presence."

2011 - Ongoing

High Level Marketing developed, hosts, and maintains a manufacturer’s inviting website in addition to supplying on-trend SEO services, technical support, and literature designs.

Detroit Metro Area
Director of Marketing, Filter Manufacturer

The launched site increased the company’s online presence, landing them on Google’s page 1 for multiple search terms and adding over 25,000 web contacts. This growing audience corresponded to a steady increase in e-commerce sales, thanks to High Level Marketing’s exemplary skills.

I am the marketing manager and one-person marketing department for a company in Novi, Michigan. I handle everything related to marketing issues for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with High Level Marketing?

Clearly, it’s ideal for a company to have a digital presence so that their present and future customers can learn about the company, their products, and services.

Visitors can interact with us not only during business hours but while employees are finished with their work day, sleeping, or on vacation. A website markets on a company’s behalf consistently 24/7/365.  We hired High Level Marketing to make the most of our digital presence and leverage our site to grow our marketing audience. We also count on them to keep us informed as to changes in the digital world that affect our success.

High Level Marketing worked with us to develop the overall design of the site and offered ideas about how to encourage visitor engagement. This included forms that allow visitors to ask questions, request a return, register their new product, read news and announcements, find a local contractor, and more. All of these interactions resulted in new contacts with whom to continue the HVAC conversation.

They also host our site, offer technical and SEO support.  They’ve landed us on page 1 of Google for various search terms, which we’re pleased to see. They’ve also done some design work for our literature. They offer other services that we haven't taken advantage of yet.

How did you come to work with High Level Marketing?

I think I interviewed 5 or 6 different developer companies before choosing High Level Marketing. I interviewed a company that came recommended to me out of California, but I wanted to support Michigan business, and I wanted to find a company that would best fit our future goals and needs for the website—one that offered great service once we were engaged with them. High Level Marketing really fit those needs.

How much have you invested with High Level Marketing?

We pay a monthly maintenance fee; annual costs are roughly $8,000–$10,000. In terms of the hours they work, that would be best answered by them. My concern lies in the results they provide vs worrying about the hours they spend getting those results.

Our work with High Level Marketing is ongoing, and we’ve been working together since 2011.

We are 100% satisfied with High Level Marketing’s work, and they have helped our company grow our online presence. We’ve probably added over 25,000 contacts via the website, and I am able to export that information in any way I need. I also can maintain the information, and I can dive into the details. I know who has ordered from us, who has submitted a product registration, and who has asked to return a product. I also can see specific information about the ways that people engage with us.

Our primary customer is a wholesaler, and they do not buy from us online. But, we do sell replacement parts online for folks who would prefer to do the replacements themselves. If I go to Google Analytics, I can see that the audience who visits our site is growing every year, and our sales have grown every single year as well. We are able to market specifically to those folks, offer them promotions, and remind them to change their vapor pads or their air filters. The e-commerce portion of the site has been a real benefit.

What did you find most impressive about High Level Marketing?

A lot of companies will engage a new customer and then forget about them. High Level Marketing does not do that. Their service is exemplary. They have grown quite a bit over the last 5 years; no matter who you speak with at the company, they’re helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I’ve never had a bad experience with anyone there.

The response from the company is immediate, so you never have to wait a long time for someone to respond to any questions or concerns you may have. They’ve done a really beautiful job in terms of hiring. Their business growth has been invisible to their customers (i.e. they haven't closed their offices to expand or make internal changes). The only reason we know they’ve grown is they said they’ve added employees and a second floor to the office building.

Are there any areas High Level Marketing could improve?

I can't think of anything on which High Level Marketing could improve. They’re experts in the digital world. I’m always trying to educate myself, and I feel like their knowledge is above and beyond everything I’ve learned. I don't have all the terminology at my fingertips, but High Level Marketing definitely seems to stay on top of industry trends.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with High Level Marketing?

I would suggest that prospective High Level Marketing customers do their homework and understand what might be required of them to build a website or move an existing website. They should have all of their IT and website contacts lined up so High Level Marketing will know who to work with to make the transfer. Be sure to include anyone within your company who has an IT perspective. I definitely had questions I could not answer when we made the move, and it was helpful to have those contacts ready.

High Level Marketing is extraordinarily responsive. Their level of service is second to none, in my opinion.
    Once High Level Marketing engages you, they don't raise your costs because they know that you already have invested your time and money with them. They are concerned about offering you the best value for your money.
    High Level Marketing is responsive and courteous, and they know what they’re doing. I never felt like they fell short in any way.
    I always have recommended High Level Marketing.

Web Design and Marketing for Tea Brand

"I would like to commend Courtney [McKenna, key account executive at High Level Marketing] and her staff for the great job they did. It was a collaborated effort. The result was very positive."

High Level Marketing developed a new website for an iced tea vendor. They also provided associated digital marketing and a Facebook page in order to push brand recognition.

Detroit, Michigan Area
COO at Tea Company

High Level Marketing has demonstrably increased brand recognition through their digital marketing efforts. Professional and organized, they delivered valuable reporting on their progress. Their services were much appreciated.

We are a beverage company. It's a seven-year-old company based in Michigan. The beverage was created from an 80-year-old recipe. We are currently promoting our brand. We are doing business with a number of locations. We are currently interfacing with Meijer and Whole Foods. We're waiting on Kroger. We have at least 56 other companies that are selling our product. We are very active at Eastern Market and  the Lathrup Village Farmers Market.

I am the chief operating officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with High Level Marketing?

We had our website created by High Level Marketing. We've done some Facebook promotions. We're looking at Facebook to create a business page. We don't sell the tea from our website yet, but we want to use our website and social media to push our brand recognition.

They simply created our website and recently started Internet marketing and reporting. They will mail me regular reports on our website traffic and performance.

How did you come to work with High Level Marketing?

I had a personal referral.

The cost is confidential, but it was an important and influential project for our small company.

I have been working with them for a year.

The reason I'm with them is because initially I came in as an investor. The company had financial difficulty at one time. Our job now is promoting the brand. Brand recognition has improved substantially.

There are some new areas that we're working on improving. But, nobody becomes a success overnight, so it takes some time. Every company has areas that need improvement. We're still working on improving those aspects of our company. Our long-term goal is to become a household brand name.

How did High Level Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are responsible and organized. I am satisfied with their project management.

What distinguishes High Level Marketing from other providers?

High Level Marketing did an excellent job on our website. I have no complaints. I did ask Courtney [McKenna, key account executive at High Level Marketing] to send me a list of all the items that come with the website. I want to figure out what services High Level Marketing could also provide to enhance our online presence further. We haven't used them for anything else. After I get that report, we will probably pick up some other services.

Is there anything High Level Marketing could have improved or done differently?

No. It was a positive result.

I would like to commend Courtney and her staff for the great job they did. It was a collaborated effort. The result was very positive.
    I think it is an excellent firm if you're looking for a website. It depends on what you're seeking as a business owner.

SEM for Process Serving Business

"High Level Marketing just gets the job done and put me on the front page of Google to deliver our business new clients."

High Level Marketing provided website design, pay-per-click campaigns, social media marketing, and blog content. Their goal is to energize digital presence and drive brand recognition.

Washington DC Metro Area
Owner at Process Serving Business

High Level Marketing delivers monthly reports that consistently demonstrate the efficacy of their work. While they’re not the cheapest digital marketing vendor, the investment has proven worthwhile. Their key strength is their constant accessibility.

Same Day Process Service is a process serving company. We serve legal documents and locate people, we also provide tracking, court research, and background checks.

I'm the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with High Level Marketing?

Our business goal is to be number one everywhere that I humanly can be for whatever service I can provide. A huge part of my business is online. This includes advertising and my biggest concern is making sure that my website marketing is perfect.

Website design, PPC [pay-per-click] management, and social media marketing are in the scope of work. They write three blog articles a month.

How did you come to work with High Level Marketing?

I found them online. I started hunting and reading advertisements and reviews. What sold me initially was the fact that their website listed all their clients, which they have assisted with. It's almost like a before-and-after picture when you read their case studies online.

It seemed like a solid company that was legitimate and was staffed sufficiently to take care of what I needed. I've always had an individual IT [information technology] employee that used to handle all my online marketing. That individual used to do most of the work. But, to make a huge impact, you have to have a lot of content and be updating things and making changes. It was getting a little overwhelming to make my IT professional handle all the online marketing work. It made it a little easier to have a one-stop shop for anything I needed relating to web marketing, so I went with High Level Marketing.

That number is confidential.

It's ongoing until I'm number one everywhere I can organically appear. I want to be at least on the first page for dozens of relevant terms that deliver new customers.

I cannot give specific stats or metrics. I've got the stats they send me once a month that consistently show growth in our metrics. I like the monthly reporting and know we are improving.

How did High Level Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I've had other experts check my SEO [search engine optimization] profile. My father and other knowledgeable friends know a lot about SEO, and they approve of High Level. We're in constant communication with them. The communication is very fast, streamlined, and immediate. There's no lag time with answering questions of importance.

What distinguishes High Level Marketing from other providers?

Is there anything High Level Marketing could have improved or done differently?

It would be great to pay less, but the best people are always pricey. I can't complain about anything because the value is strong.

I have referred them to other people.