A video partner that you can trust.

Our videos are different from the norm. We don't just point and shoot. We plan. We create. We innovate. We execute.

While servicing a variety of projects & industries, we specialize in high-end, engaging video for businesses in the Retail, Corporate, and Entertainment space.

We are a full service production company providing scripting, storyboarding, casting, location scouting & set design, high-end production, sound design, editing, visual effects, and animation.

2019

Projects from over the past 12 months

Airbnb Arbitrage

Event Highlight

Reformed by Lagree

Fitness event for a megaformer

Zno Papi - Head Shot Em

Failed Champions Super Short

Personal short to help some of our actors with their demo reel

Tim & Alicia Wedding

January 11, 2020

Pow Wow at The Mountaintop

Amazing business retreat for a group of highly successful men. Gear used: Panasonic DC-S1, Zoom H4N, DJI Mavic Pro, Zhiyun Crane 2

Music Video Reel

HR Tech Seminar

#HRTX Atlanta

Great HR Tech event

Video Production for Rental Property Management Consultancy

“My needs were met with superb results.”

March 2020

High Arc Media delivered a video for a company that invests in short-term property rentals. The team worked within a time crunch and budget constraints to shoot a piece that could be used for future marketing.

Atlanta, Georgia
Alvin Cavalier
Owner, Yourspace LLC

High Arc Media delivered a superb product that the client can leverage for future promotional efforts. Despite working within a tight deadline, they produced an excellent video. The team excelled at understanding the client’s needs and formulating a budget-friendly plan to address them.

I’m the owner of Yourspace LLC, which acquires, builds, and manages short-term rental and shared-economy services. We also provide consultation.

What challenge were you trying to address with High Arc Media?

We were looking to create a professional-looking commercial that would serve our marketing purposes.

The scope of work was to create a 30-second video that highlights one of our promotional events. The team focused on delivering a product that we could recycle and reduce to soundbites for future campaigns.

I provided input about what our past materials have looked like. Taking those concepts, the High Arc team handled everything from shooting to post-production.

There was only one person onsite shooting the video. I’m not sure how many people were involved post-production.

How did you come to work with High Arc Media?

I’d had two failed engagements, where I couldn’t get a quality product due to past budget constraints. I started to look more rigorously for a video production team and came across High Arc Media. I saw their portfolio on YouTube and decided to go with them.

I spent close to $1,000.

The project started and ended in March 2020.

High Arc Media’s output was well worth my time and money. High Arc Media gave me content that I’ll be able to use for the foreseeable future, and the quality of their work was very high.

They exceeded my expectations with their videography because they go far beyond simply creating promotional content. They understand what you need from a long-term marketing standpoint. They also did a good job explaining their different package offerings.

How did High Arc Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quick to take my vague requirements and formulate a plan, which they tied into the specific event’s location. They worked within a time crunch to deliver something great, which I appreciate. Their communication was very good; they kept on updating me and following up with me about the things they needed.

I’d highlight their professionalism. They provided a high level of customer service, where they even implemented a revision for me at the very end.

Not really. My needs were met with superb results.

Try to have a good sense of what you need. If you understand your own outcomes and what you want, you can communicate that effectively. They’re very detailed and will execute upon whatever plan you give them.

Promotional Video Production for Book Release

"…High Arc Media Inc. really invested time to add value to my project."

June 2018 - Oct. 2019

High Arc Media Inc. produced a video to promote an author’s book release. Using scripts, the team directed the shoot, edited the footage, received feedback, and finalized the product quickly.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
T.R. Jamison
Author

The video appealed to the client’s audience with its cinematic quality. High Arc Media Inc. delivered a high-quality product quickly without sacrificing feedback sessions and drafts. The team took its time and communicated throughout the project to make the workflow as smooth as possible.

I’m a brand new author who’s just published a book about the experience of being a college graduate.

What challenge were you trying to address with High Arc Media Inc.?

I wanted to bring my poems to life through a visual format.

High Arc Media Inc. created a video where I acted out each poem. I had never thought of something like that. Derick (Head of Media Production, High Arc Media Inc.) pushed to give me great ideas and get me out of my element. I wrote out each scene, and he then directed it. I’d never done any acting before, and he made me more comfortable and helped me position myself in front of the camera.

After creating the promo video, High Arc Media Inc. has helped me with other projects related to my book release.

I only worked with Derick. He was the one I trusted the most.

How did you come to work with High Arc Media Inc.?

We had played basketball together. Derick then mentioned he was doing videos and showed me his work. After that, we started talking and I brought the idea of visually introducing people to my book. He got the idea, and we went from there.

The project ran from June 2018 until October 2019.

High Arc Media Inc. delivers high-quality video. Derick was always punctual and used top-notch equipment that gave the work a cinematic feel. It worked to grab my intended audience—which includes people who don’t traditionally read paperback books—and introduce my work to them. I’m excited for future projects Derick and I will be doing together.

How did High Arc Media Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Derick’s speed was ridiculous. He shot the video for my book released one day and finished it the next day. He didn’t even give me time to celebrate the release itself. However, I was even happier when I saw the video. Even with the promptness, I got to see rough drafts to give edits and feedback. Once Derick delivered the final product, we didn’t have to discuss anything else. He really considered my time and money.

Communication was key. Unlike other vendors I worked with, High Arc Media Inc. really invested time to add value to my project. Derick communicated with me the entire time, giving me honest feedback and taking more time to make for a really fulfilling experience. We were on the phone together all the time.

No, I’d only encourage that he continues to get better and stay resilient. The sky’s the limit for Derick.

Be upfront with what you need, and have a full idea of what you want to do before entering the project. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time and Derick’s time.

Overall Score We had a great time working together.
    They got stuff to me before I even asked for it.
    High Arc Media Inc. was really understanding and humble.
    I’d give them a higher rating if I could.
    I’ve already referred Derick to a few people, and he’s done exceptional work with them.

Video Filming for Keynote Address

"They were responsive, creative and excellent at what they do."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

High Arc Media Inc. filmed a keynote address given by the CEO of a consulting group. Their team edited and produced the video. They integrated B-roll and a highlight package into the final product.

Dallas Texas
President, Consulting Group

High Arc Media Inc. successfully brought recognition and leads to the company. Their work process was transparent and highly effective. They were creative and adept at their work.

I am the CEO of a media consulting group. My company provides media/marketing and branding solutions. Everything from Keynotes to year long consultations.

For what projects/services did your company hire High Arc Media Inc.?

High Arc Media filmed my Keynote at the Georgia's Governor's Conference on Tourism 2019. That consisted of a two camera shoot, editing and then putting together a highlight package.

The main goal was to get some great video that sold the message. High Arc absolutely did that and told the story with the highlight package.

Several people suggested others but I poked around and found High Arc. Once I spoke with Derick I knew he was right for the project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Again once I selected High Arc we worked through expectations on the what the final project would look like. A two camera shoot to capture the audience and focus on me and getting extra cutaways and b-roll. Then I looked through the video and worked with High Arc on what I hoped the highlight package would be - it worked.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Reaction from my clients and potential clients has been very positive.

Within two weeks I landed on the radar of a prominent company they are in the process of working with my company for 2020.

Easy, effective and transparent.

They were responsive, creative and excellent at what they do.