Human Intelligence Integrated Digitally

We make brands more humanize as buyers interact with products, services digitally. Brands are the core of our business on which we highly focus.

In an era of rapidly adapting AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, HIcentrik which is a Digital Marketing Agency aspires to provide solutions that can quench the limitations of AI by integrating Human Intelligence with Creativity. We’re deeply embedded in the mindset of the consumer, who places values to the mission and purpose of the brand they choose.

2019

Kamelia Cleantech FZ, LLE, UAE

VynZ Research, India.

Smile Aligner, India.

Oasis Greetings, UAE.

Suravee Music Acadamy, India.

Bhandaris Restaurent, South Africa.

SEO for Software Development Company

"The team's communication skills were their biggest asset."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

HIcentrik provided SEO efforts to improve Google ranking. They did a free website audit report.

Harshita Moolchandani
Owner, Software Development Company

HIcentrik's SEO efforts contributed to strong results and they received positive feedback from the client. Their workflow was superb and their work was satisfactory. A smooth collaboration made for a successful project.

I am the owner and operator of a Software Development Company

For what projects/services did your company hire HIcentrik?

They helped us regarding SEO to increase the ranking of our company website. Highly appreciated.

To increase quality traffic to our website.

I found them online.

They handle all of SEO activities. But firstly which was extremely helpful to me they did a free Website Audit Report which was an eye opener for me. After I received the Audit report I decided to hire them. The audit included what was wrong and what they would do for me which was fantastic as I could see it clearly when they set it up this way.

Clear expectations, good communication, reasonable rate, very professional. Would be happy to work again with the team.

I highly recommend this team (HIcentrik) for SEO and other Digital Marketing Activities. I felt so strongly about their work ethic and skills that I wanted to provide this recommendation. The efforts contributed by them to increase quality traffic to the website, allowing the website to rank higher in search results and got more relevant traffic that’s what a business needs to increase sales and reach the new heights. The collaboration ran smoothly and yielded strong results. Customers can expect a streamlined service at an affordable price.

The workflow was superb. The team's communication skills were their biggest asset.

Always Supportive.

Overall we were very satisfied and I don't see many areas for improvement.

Lead Generation for Education Company

"They cooperated very well with my team."

HIcentrik provided social media marketing and brand strategy to drive lead generation.

Marketing Manager, Education Company

Delivering positive ROI in one month, HIcentrik exceeded internal expectations. Their flexibility in providing whatever was needed resulted in smooth cooperation.

Education provider company. I work as Marketing manager

For what projects/services did your company hire HIcentrik?

Online lead creation and SEO.

Enhancing the rate of student acquisition online.

They were recommended to me by a friend.

They've helped us in and out with the project, providing us all the necessary information and even helping us with the brand strategy and social media strategy.

I worked with their business development manager and a few other people for some technical reasons, but I'm not sure about the exact team size.

The project was an absolute success. the results were better than anticipated and the cost of project was completed recovered within a month.

It was smooth. They cooperated very well with my team.

Their excellent customer support and willingness to work out of the way for your needs is the thing that I appreciate the most.

There is always room for improvement but I don't have any suggestions now. I am completely satisfied with their services.