Unlock the Possibilities

HeyPayless is a creative technology agency crafting awesome digital platforms, products, and integrated experiences driven by passion and smart innovation. We provide quality software solutions to customers across globe. Get an excellent custom software development service with highly polished Mobile Apps, customized software solutions, simple to complex eCommerce sites and portals, other software services like IoT applications, ERP/CRM softwares etc.

We work under developer billing model so contact us without worrying about price!

Mumbai, India
  • Mumbai
  • 8616 2nd Ave. Suite #505,
    Silver Spring, MD 20910

iOS and Desktop Application for Software Dev Company

"I didn’t have to look anywhere else; they were able to do what I wanted [the app] to do."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

HeyPayless helped conceptualize an application for desktop and iOS for visualizing estate plans, then developed the app and bolstered design efforts. They continue to work on updates and improvements.

Ontario, Canada
President, Software Development Company

HeyPayless completed the project with no significant problems or delays. The team is easily accessible for discussing any concerns, providing status updates, and offering innovative and implementable suggestions.

I’m the president of a software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with HeyPayless?

We needed to create a web-based application for estate lawyers. I didn’t have in-house programmers.

I contacted HeyPayless with my concepts, which they took and developed into an app for both desktop and iOS. A lawyer can use it to visualize an estate plan with their client and see where assets are allocated in different types of gifts, along with a general overview of what the will is going to look like, all generated on the app. HeyPayless was good at giving suggestions about things that would and wouldn’t work. They helped on the design and execution of the app as well.

How did you come to work with HeyPayless?

I didn’t do a lot of comparative shopping. The project started as a personal idea. I found HeyPayless on the web and they were very responsive to what I was trying to do. I didn’t have to look anywhere else; they were able to do what I wanted to do.

I started working with them in August 2015, and the work is ongoing. The project has been launched but we’re still working on revisions and improvements.

It’s all brand new so I don’t have any metrics to share. I’m one of the users so it was made mostly for me, and they’ve done an excellent job. I use it regularly and I think they executed the project as well as they could and were able to achieve my goals.

How did HeyPayless perform from a project management standpoint?

I get regular feedback from them. They’re very accessible whenever we need to discuss things. We communicate over GoToMeeting.

What did you find most impressive about HeyPayless?

Their communication is great and they keep me updated. Their response times are also impressive.

Are there any areas HeyPayless could improve?

I don’t have anything to compare them to. They’ve been great to work with.

Web Dev for Events Services IT Solutions Company

“HeyPayless is good at deciphering my needs, and we had open communication throughout the whole process.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

HeyPayless built a custom online registration system on PHP and Java. The solution allows trade show participants to edit personal information, select class schedules, and make payments.

Dallas, Texas
Donovan Shanahan
VP, Exceed Events

HeyPayless gives realistic feedback about changes to the project scope and their impact on the timeline. They swiftly adjusted to these changes and fixed any issues promptly. However, they need to double-check their work for typographical errors.

I’m the vice president of Exceed Events. We provide support to the trade show industry through software, hardware, and service solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with HeyPayless?

We had a software development challenge. Our registration systems had to be built to match industry standards. We used another system last year, but it wasn’t exactly what we wanted.

Initially, we put together a list of our requirements and approached HeyPayless to construct our registration website. It would allow exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and attendees to register for one of our trade shows. We were able to extrapolate from a previous system what we wanted to improve on, and HeyPayless provided good suggestions. During our collaboration, we found some enhancements that would make our system grander than we had planned. There were other areas where we scaled things down to meet the need.

HeyPayless built the site on PHP and Java. Its core features are data collection and registration payment. We also created a full dashboard system that every user has access to. They can edit their own information, adjust their schedule, and add or drop classes. Users can even make purchases via the dashboard. It’s a very robust tool, from the user level up to the administration level.

How did you come to work with HeyPayless?

I went to a forum for developers and asked for recommendations. We did research on the 4 firms that answered and narrowed down our choices to 2 firms. HeyPayless presented their proposal in a way that felt comfortable. The company also had a large team of developers, so I knew that if someone disappeared, the project could move forward.

How much have you invested with HeyPayless?

The cost of the project was just under $10,000. We went beyond their initial bid, but they were flexible about adding things that we needed. They were up front about the costs of any additions we wanted.

We started working with them in October 2016, and the work is ongoing. The project will wrap up in August. HeyPayless will be supporting the project until the trade show is over. If the client wants to continue, we’ll decide what to do next year.

The quality of the work has been pretty good. The site’s functionality is great. We have 81 speakers registered, 123 sponsors, 209 exhibitors, and 525 attendees booked to date. There are users who are technically challenged, so we’ve had more user errors than anything. There are also occasional bugs that have to do with browser type. HeyPayless has been very responsive in fixing those issues.

HeyPayless’ team tells us what they can and can’t do in the timeframe allowed. For example, one of the features we wanted was a waiting list for sold-out classes. HeyPayless told us we could do that, but due to other pressing issues, we were going to have to prioritize because it would delay the project. That kind of honesty was refreshing. In my past experience working with developers, they often have very little feedback. I would just tell them what I want. Unfortunately, I’m not technical, so I don’t know exactly what I’m asking for. They would build what they think I want, and it ends up not being the same.

How did HeyPayless perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good about outlining each phase, building that, and then moving to the next phase. We communicate via Skype, email, and GoToMeeting.

What did you find most impressive about HeyPayless?

Going directly overseas with HeyPayless was favorable for us. Previously, we hired a local developer who had a team overseas, but it didn’t work out. We had felt that if we used a local person, we would be able to talk to them. But that wasn’t what happened.

The team I’ve had has been fantastic. HeyPayless is good at deciphering my needs, and we had open communication throughout the whole process. Sometimes, we would see something that made sense on paper but not in reality. In those cases, we could quickly take action to make the necessary changes. That has been the biggest benefit of using HeyPayless. It has been a fabulous experience.

Are there any areas HeyPayless could improve?

The only thing would be to check the grammar. That would help alleviate any embarrassing moments for us.

Overall Score They’re really solid except for the spelling errors. Occasionally, they take weekends off and I’ve needed them, but I just put my client off until Monday.
    We have launched everything on time, but we have gone right up to the deadline sometimes.
    They’ve been an amazing partner. They offered a rate that we’re very happy with.
    They’ve been great.
    I have already recommended them.