Helping you swim with the big fish!

We are a one-stop shop for crafting your message and building your brand. Whether you are a small llc or a large corporation, we have the tools and the skills to ensure that you are getting in front of the most people and, while you’re there, you look your best. We believe that every company has a story and that is what people need to discover. Once people know your story they will buy into what your product is. That is how you get brand loyalty.

Hero Fish Studio is located in Oklahoma City and serving the needs of companies in Oklahoma including, but not limited to, Moore, Norman, Tulsa and Edmond. That being said, due the power of the internet we can also help any company regardless of their geographical location!

2019
Oklahoma City, OK
  • OK

Multiple Oklahoma Clients

Web Development and Social Media for a Roofing Company

"They are honest, trustworthy, and genuinely customer-oriented."

2019 - Ongoing

Hero Fish Studio provides web development and social media management services. They schedule posts and curate photography for Facebook and Instagram.

Owner, Regional Roofing & Construction

Heightened awareness has resulted in more phone-based leads. Hero Fish Studio is a knowledgeable partner. They are collaborative, but also capable of working independently.

I’m the founder of a roofing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hero Fish Studio?

As a new company, we needed to maximize visibility on social media.

Hero Fish Studio developed our website with custom photography. They now manage our social media accounts—specifically Instagram—using pictures that I provide.

Leanna (Co-Founder, Hero Fish Studio) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Hero Fish Studio?

I met them by chance in a public setting.

I’ve spent $1,500.

We started working together in early 2019 and the partnership is ongoing.

The website delivery was excellent and required minimal changes. We’ve received more calls and awareness on social media, particularly Facebook. They now lead web development and social media, which enables me to focus on the business.

How did Hero Fish Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done well; I’ve moved slower at times. We interact via phone since I’m too busy to meet them in person.

Hero Fish Studio has extensive social media expertise. They provide expert advice on budget and scheduled postings for different industries.

No, they’re doing a good job.

They are honest, trustworthy, and genuinely customer-oriented.

I'm very likely to refer them.