24/7 Lead Qualification Service

HelloSells is a lead qualification service that helps to maximize your marketing ROI.

We respond to your leads through inbound & outbound calls to qualify and convert them as prospects.

After qualification, we can book appointments, transfer calls over to you or sync lead information directly to your CRM.

Portland, OR

Introduction

Our services Image

Our services

Lead capture

We respond to your inbound calls in less than 4 rings to qualify and capture the information you need to make the sale.

Lead response

We place outbound calls to new contacts from webform submissions or your CRM in less than 5 mins.

Lead re-engagement

Just like retargeting, if you have a list of contacts who have shown interest in your business, we can launch an outbound

campaign to contact and qualify them.
Our features Image

Our features

24/7 live agents

All our agents are US-based, professionally trained and are available 24/7 to respond & qualify your leads.

Customizable call scripts

Your business is unique and so is your sales process. All our interactions are customizable, from the way our agents welcome your callers, to the qualifying questions we

ask.

Powerful integrations

We can directly integrate with your CRM through webhooks & Zapier to sync new information and fetch existing contacts/leads for outbound follow-up.

Why we're different Image

Why we're different

Value-added reporting

We look to build long term relationships and strive to deliver value to our clients.

We'll work with you to understand your goals and create a dashboard that clearly displays your service ROI.

Pricing Image

Pricing

Our pricing plans are minutes based. We charge by the number of minutes our agents have spent on your calls.

Our billing is monthly. Once we understand your call volume, we'll suggest the best monthly plan for your business, which includes a fixed number of minutes for you to use.

Virtual Answering Services for Financial Services Co

"Availability and communication are their team’s most impressive qualities."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

HelloSells provides virtual answering services to prevent unanswered client calls for a financial solutions company. They integrated services with a CRM, offer technical tutorials, and manage IT services.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Damien Johnson
CEO, Innovative Financial Capital Solutions Inc

HelloSells delivers streamlined services that support lead generation effectively and increase the conversion rate. The team is responsive and executes tasks efficiently as well as dependably. They are accessible to address inquiries quickly, which enables a productive, ongoing collaboration.

I’m the CEO of Innovative Financial Capital Solutions Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with HelloSells?

I got phone calls from different marketing avenues but didn’t have enough staff to field them.

Basically, HelloSells helped me to eliminate the drop phone calls for the marketing aspect of my business. They present a more professional look for the company.

After selling me on the concept, HelloSells connected me with a representative who integrated their virtual call service with my CRM. I wrote a script that their virtual customer service representative recites for inbound calls. As soon as a customer calls, their team transfers the phone call or sends a text or email to me directly.

They not only have tutorials within their system but also have a proficient IT department. Anytime I need help, their IT department's there 24/7 to address any integration issues, new services, or products.

We work with at least three people from their team.

How did you come to work with HelloSells?

Basically, I searched virtual phone service or virtual customer service companies. I considered four other companies but went with HelloSells because Veronica (Senior Account Executive, HelloSells) gave a great sales pitch and provided good follow-ups.

We’ve invested less than $1,000 at this point.

We started working together in November 2019, and they’re still an active partner.

We’ve had success and a great ROI. Their services have increased our sales conversions. They answer calls and direct them to me immediately, which results in a hot lead. As an end result, I was able to book at least four or five clients because of their on-time procedures.

How did HelloSells perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, we communicated every couple of days. Since we’ve worked together for 3–4 months now, we communicate at least once a month. They set a timeline when they set me up and their team followed through with the integration. From start to active production, they've done well.

Availability and communication are their team’s most impressive qualities. They have good lines of communication headed by real people. I don’t sit on the phone waiting for them to answer. I don’t send emails to an unknown source. Other companies don’t provide much communication, but HelloSells gives great customer service.

No, not at this time.

Do your homework. There are a lot of virtual customer service companies that don’t offer the benefits or insights that HelloSells does. Before signing with any company, do your due diligence.

They’re timely. They correspond via email, text, and phone well.
    The cost is minimal in comparison with a sale. One drop call could make or miss a whole day. If they’re operation 30 days of the month, the engagement’s profitable.
    As a small business, you want excellent customer service, feedback, and communication. HelloSells hits those marks.

Call Center Services for Moving Company

“HelloSells is just incredibly straightforward to work with.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

HelloSells handles initial customer service calls for a moving company, helping to write a comprehensive call script, gather information from clients, and deliver estimate quotes for their services.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Devin Latimore
Owner, No Stress Movers

The HelloSells team is professional and helpful at all times, answering phone calls right away and working with the information they have to deliver the best sales results. Their team made themselves completely available at all times in the scripting process and to troubleshoot when errors arose.

I’m the owner of No Stress Movers.

What challenge were you trying to address with HelloSells?

We were looking to outsource the initial client phone calls for our company, and to be able to provide around the clock service for that.

Usually, our customers call when they are shopping around for prices, and the average quote call takes about 20 minutes. So as one individual, the best you can do is about three customers in one hour. HelloSells now answers those calls from our customers, provides quotes, and gathers information about what they want to see if we have the capability and are available when they need.

Primarily, I deal with Veronica (Senior Account Executive, HelloSells), but I often interact with another person who helps with the scripting and a primary tech lead. As far as the phone operators, I believe they have a relatively large group of people handling those.

How did you come to work with HelloSells?

I found HelloSells on Google, and they were really the only company I considered for the project because they had the best price for that kind of service.

To date, I’ve spent about $500 in total.

The project started in October, and our work with them is ongoing.

Their agents are very professional. I listened to a few recorded calls and the only problems that their agents have had come up when there were holes in the script, I provided to them. They always answer the phone within the first ring, and they provide some free service integrations with booking software or logging on your HubSpot account, which was really helpful for us.

How did HelloSells perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was the primary reason we were able to get everything done. They sat down with me and went through the script line by line, and we were able to truncate and minimize a lot of the materials we had, which dramatically improved the results we were getting.

In the beginning, we would speak on the phone every day for about a week to plan the script for answering calls. Our account manager was there to answer any questions I had outside of business hours, and then she would direct me to their tech director if the problem was a technical one.

HelloSells is just incredibly straightforward to work with.  There’s no add on price for setup, you can have multiple lines with different scripts for each department, and just about anything else you need to accommodate your specific business. Your calls are rotated between the same 15–20 people, so their agents are able to get comfortable with your products and services and can help streamline the process a lot.

Their scripting tree only includes five basic primary situations, which is a little limiting, because you either have to leave things out or designate a second number to handle other types of situations. That’s more of a programmatic issue than a personnel one, so it’s really just an issue of how their system is designed.

Give them everything they’re going to need to become experts on your business. Their sales reps will become whoever you tell them to be, so if you don’t give them enough information, it will be your fault that they aren’t able to deliver the results that you want.

During the scripting process, their designated team member was always available, and they’ve continued to be very communicative.
    There’s nothing that they weren’t able to do.

Call Center Services for Plumbing Company

“Working with their onboarding staff was simple and easy.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

HelloSells provides after-hours call center services to a plumbing services, assisting their partner with setup and initiation. They developed a new digital offering designed especially for the company.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Cincinnati, Ohio
Dispatcher, Plumbing Company

The team offered services that went above and beyond what was expected, showing genuine concern for being able to provide the best possible service. Working with their engineering team to create solutions to their partner’s problems, their dedication to the project continues to impress.

I’m a dispatcher at a plumbing service.

What challenge were you trying to address with HelloSells?

We were trying to replace our after-hours answering service that takes calls when our office is closed.

The answering service that we had before was keeping our callers on hold for too long. That initiated our service for a new answering service provider. After inquiring about HelloSells, I had an appointment with Stephanie (Client Account Manager, HelloSells) that involved a remote desktop onboarding process.

She worked with me to configure the script that their operators would follow for our calls. I provided our business information, such as our operating hours, points of contact, address. It took about 15–20 minutes to take care of that setup. After that, we were good to go.

After the signup, we found that we needed some additional services from them. We needed them to monitor and message us when a call was received by one of their technicians. They initially didn’t offer that service, but they worked with their engineering department to create and implement that feature.

We worked with a total of four people. Brenda and Stephanie were our main points of contact for signing up and onboarding. The other teammates were there to answer quick questions that we had along the way.

How did you come to work with HelloSells?

I ran a Google search for answering service providers, and they were one of many companies that were shown in the results. After sending them an email with our business needs, their sales office responded back to me with pricing and answers to my questions. Their pricing was lower than their competitors, which was our primary consideration.

So far, we’ve spent about $1,500 on their services.

We started collaborating in October 2019, and they’re still working with us to manage the process.

I’ve been very happy with their work. Not only is their pricing fair and reasonable, but the responses from their staff have always been on point. They’ve gone out of their way to meet our needs by implementing a special service that they didn’t offer before.

How did HelloSells perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated on a daily basis for the first week, as we were getting set up with them. I didn’t have any complaints or questions after the setup. It was smooth, quick, and easy from there on out. We communicated mostly over the phone and their site’s live chat. I was able to get my questions answered whenever needed by contacting their support staff on the live chat.

Working with their onboarding staff was simple and easy.

There have been a few instances when their operators haven’t followed our script exactly. Their team has a tool in their interface that allows me to provide feedback on those calls. However, out of 300–400 completed calls, there’s only been one or two that didn’t follow our script. So, this definitely wasn’t a major issue. I appreciated the opportunity to provide feedback on those calls.

The whole process has been easy because they walk you through the process step-by-step.

Overall Score Their tools make it easy for me to manage messages and solve problems with their team.
    They’ve met or exceeded our time expectations.
    They provided high-quality work for a lot less than their competitors.
    They never keep our callers on hold and make very few mistakes.
    I’d definitely refer them.

Call Center Services for Medical Device Manufacturer

“They're a major security blanket for us, and we know we won't be caught unaware if an alarm goes off.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

HelloSells manages overnight alerts for a medical diagnostics manufacturer. Assets are carefully monitored for temperature, and HelloSells calls the team if anomalies occur during off-hours.

Athens, Ohio
Senior Manager, Quidel

The alarm system has triggered a handful of times and HelloSells provides invaluable peace of mind at a very low cost. They follow phone tree protocols and have a team member on the line within 60 seconds.

We manufacture medical diagnostic kits for hospitals, clinics, and doctors' offices. I'm the senior manager of facilities.

What challenge were you trying to address with HelloSells?

Our association with HelloSells is part of our risk assessment. We monitor over 400 critical assets in our facility from a temperature standpoint.

We had a monitoring gap each night, and they fill that void. We forward any alarm emails to them when we don't have any staff on the premises. Within 60 seconds of any alert, they have a live person on the line so we can respond accordingly. They are our eyes and ears for all our overnight equipment monitoring.

We included a unique email address for them in our software's backend that activates if any assets have a problem. Based on the text the email sends, which includes the critical asset number and the location of that asset, they have a list of protocols to follow. They use a phone tree, and they escalate if any individual in that tree isn't available. If we don't have any alarms in a given month, we force an alarm to test the system.

I have one point of contact, but we might hear from any of three or four numbers when an alarm triggers.

How did you come to work with HelloSells?

We knew we had this gap, so we sorted out our options. I found them through an online search for answering services. When I met with them, we discussed the concept and they understood what we needed. After that initial call, they assigned our main contact to us.

Their prices are very reasonable. I pay $99 per month for 70 minutes of call time. We usually only use 5-10 minutes per month.

We established our relationship in April 2019, and they still support us.

They record all their calls and their process, and they provide ease of mind for us. We've only had a couple of instances that triggered a call, but the structure works flawlessly. They're a major security blanket for us, and we know we won't be caught unaware if an alarm goes off.

How did HelloSells perform from a project management standpoint?

This is my first foray into this kind of association, but I know that everything has worked out very well for us. This is an excellent and very satisfying experience for us.

I was pleasantly surprised by the price. The billing process is very easy, and we've never come near our time allowance. The quality I receive for the money we spend is incredible.

Everything works very well from my perspective. I don't have anything they should improve.

I am happy to refer them to anyone. We didn't know what to expect, but we've had a very positive experience.

Overall Score They're professional and timely. Our relationship couldn't get any better.
    We don't do much with scheduling, but they respond within 60 seconds to every alert and do everything we ask of them.
    The cost is excellent and very economical.
    We've had limited contact, but it's all very positive. They follow through and keep good records.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone.