Mobile First Always

Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!

We’re a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core.

We’ve Recently Launched Helix Tech LABS a product division of the company Having its Focus on the Internet for the Next Billion in growing markets of Southeast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for the New To Net users in areas of healthcare, Education, Economic Empowerment & Public Utilities.

We Also look at ourselves as a startup for startups. Working with entrepreneurs helping them validate or scale their idea and understand the right product/market fit, To help to achieve this better we’ve Launched Helix Tech for Startups with its flagship product Helix Swift

Originated With Humble Beginnings in an incubator by two IT grads fresh out of college, Now close to under 3 years into operations the company has a strong foothold in the area of Mobility and is looking to expand into Wearables, IoT & Machine Learning. Having its HQ in Goa, A Development Centre in Bangalore and Business Offices in Istanbul & Hanover and soon to open a Full Fledged Europe Business Head Office in London!

We’ve built a great foundation but we’ve only just begun!

Porvorim, India
  • Plot No. 45 House No. 864/1A Journalist Colony
    Porvorim, GA 403521

CODFABRIK : a disruptive tech venture specializing in internet technologies.

BLU MARBLE:a Hannover based full service digital age agency.

Govego :The most comprehensive online travel ticket sales platform that brings Turkey's land and sea transportation companies together.

Filoturk Turkey’s oldest and largest commercial fleet management service provider.

iOS App Dev & Design for Social Club

"They manage a good balance of keeping the customer engaged without taking up too much internal time."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Helix Tech provides app development for a business-minded social platform. The solution includes a number of functionalities, including curated news feeds and event scheduling.

New York
Co-founder, Social Club

The app’s professional appearance and intuitive layout functions as a successful demo for investors. Helix Tech works independently, and their effective communication provides comfort that the project is evolving. Superior technical know-how makes them a reliable dev partner.

We’re creating a social platform for business-minded people interested in private investments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helix Tech?

We worked with a previous vendor initially but found they were unable to bring our ideas to fruition. We turned to Helix Tech to build our app.

Similar to Facebook or LinkedIn, our platform involves many software modules. It allows users to create a profile and scroll through a curated news feed. It also includes event scheduling, allowing users to RSVP or view photos from the event.

We're still developing other features. Users will be able to view other profiles and connect, and we’re also considering a fundraising module.

While we’re currently focused on perfecting the iOS model, we’ve already started work on an Android version.

I initially spoke with senior management, including Kunal [CEO, Helix Tech]. He then assigned an engagement manager who’s been very upfront and proactive in asking the right questions. I work with her directly and she coordinates with their development team.

How did you come to work with Helix Tech?

They were referred to me by a friend.

We’ve spent between $22,000–$27,000 since working with Helix.

We started working together in August 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

My primary focus is the app’s functionality and feel. So far, I’ve been very impressed with its responsiveness, layout, and professional appearance. The product works well when I test it, and they produce these results in a timely fashion.

How did Helix Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They work in weekly sprints, providing updates throughout development. This makes me feel comfortable as a customer, knowing the project is evolving steadily. They anticipate any delays and let me know in advance, but overall, they meet the deadlines I set in order to present demos for investors.

We organize the project with SAP and communicate primarily through Skype and email. I’ve never had an issue contacting them. They’re very responsive to their clients, which I appreciate.

Their technical know-how. They seem more knowledgeable than other vendors I’ve spoken to and often offer their own suggestions.

They’re also able to work independently. Instead of communicating every day, I can trust them to show their progress during their weekly updates. They manage a good balance of keeping the customer engaged without taking up too much internal time.

They're a local company with a very good work ethic. The quality of their work is world-class, so I would love to see them expand to other big cities.

They always deliver on time.
    They fit my budget.

Web Dev & Design for Business Consulting Firm

"They worked quickly, completing every task on time or ahead of schedule."

Mar. - May 2016

Helix Tech provided designed and built the website of a startup consultancy firm. The site conveniently details references and ongoing projects and also includes a map feature.

Germany
Executive, Blumarble

Helix completed the project efficiently by creating detailed milestones, sometimes producing deliverables ahead of schedule.

I work with Blumarble. We are a business consulting firm that helps startups in Germany build their brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helix Tech?

I initially reached out to them to build an online shop for a client of mine. We needed a development team to create the website, and they ended up making Blumarble's site as well.

They were responsible for both design and development, creating a responsive website that allows users to easily access information about our firm. The site includes a one-pager that lists our references and current projects. They also incorporated a map feature.

I typically communicated directly with the project manager.

How did you come to work with Helix Tech?

They were referred to me by a friend.

We worked together in March 2016 and completed the project in May 2016.

I gave them a list of requirements and they created a milestone plan. They worked quickly, completing every task on time or ahead of schedule.

How did Helix Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through email and Skype. Any delays were usually caused by our end.

It was a simple website, so they were able to complete the project very quickly.

It would help if they had local developers based here in Germany.