Design. Build. Deploy.

Located in Atlanta’s business district of Sandy Springs, Helium brings over 15 years of software development experience to the table. Our team includes designers, developers and dreamers, all dedicated to solving complex problems for our clients.

We’re proud to partner with industry leaders and innovators to create custom mobile applications, websites, tools, and architecture.

Atlanta, GA
  • Helium
    7000 Central Parkway
    Atlanta, GA 30328
  • Helium
    101 S Tryon Street
    Charlotte, NC 28280

GMEA (Georiga Music Educators Association), NotJustOK, Kakuto Challenge, Purely Sedona, Skimcast, Terminus Software, TopRight Partners, TortIQ

Skimcast iPhone App

Atlanta Startup, Skimcast, partnered with Helium to build a 'Cliffs Notes On-Demand' iPhone application. The application helps students and the visually impaired by using an algorithm to truncate large documents into brief, digestible notes.

Download the app here - itunes.apple.com/us/app/skimcast

Attorney Website - The Patterson Firm

The Patterson Firm partnered with Helium to build a mobile-friendly, responsive, modern website.

The website was built using WordPress. It includes page load animations, a customized YouTube channel integration, and a Lead Generation form.

View The Patterson Firm website at jackiepatterson.com.

Terminus Software - Stack Grader

Terminus Software selected Helium to create a web-based Stack Grader. This tool is a critical part of the Terminus Marketing and Lead Generation strategy.

Try the stack grader here - terminus.com/account-based-marketing-stack/

MVP Development for Gender Reavealing App

"I appreciated their friendliness and their knowledge of the technology."

June 2018 - Sept. 2018

Helium designed and developed a functional MVP of a web app that helps raise money for expecting parents. They created the wireframes and screen flows while integrating the app with Stripe and Facebook.

Kimberly Mensah
Founder, The Gender Reveal Game

Helium delivered a simple and functional application that is visually impressive. The team’s technical knowledge and organization created a seamless engagement. Their true value comes in the ability to handle the full life cycle of development.

I am the founder of a web app called The Gender Reveal Game.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

I contacted Helium to build the MVP for my web app.

I created the logo myself, but I relied on Helium for much of the remaining design. They created the wireframes and designed each of the screens for the web application. They did the same for Android and iOS platforms, but they recommended the web app as a better starting point. The functional MVP allows expecting parents to raise money with their gender reveal by having friends and family guess the baby’s gender with cash plays. The app randomly selects a winner of a prize out of the group that guessed correctly. The application utilizes Stripe as a payment function, and guesses can be shared through a Facebook integration.

I worked with two technical managers and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Helium?

I met with a few firms in person, but I felt the most comfortable with Helium.

I spent about $30,000 for their services.

Our engagement lasted from June–September 2018.

I love the simplicity of the site, and everybody who has visited the site has commented on its vibrant design.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

I met them a couple times in person, and we’d have weekly calls to discuss their progress. We would occasionally text if something was urgent. They were easy to communicate with, so I was always well-informed.

I appreciated their friendliness and their knowledge of the technology.

No, I had an overall good experience.

Having a thorough design plan in mind beforehand will allow Helium’s team to focus more on the technical side.

My delays disrupted the project's flow, but Helium was always on time.
    They were flexible in arranging a payment plan.
    They answered all of my questions about the technical elements.
    I have recommended them several times already.

Web Development for Boutique Executive Search Platform

“I'd recommend them to anyone to needs to build a website.”

Apr. - May 2018

Replacing an outdated website, Helium developed wireframes and built a new site that has over 100 of pages, graphics, and animations. They took full charge of the process, providing guidance and training.

Brintha Renganathan
Marketing Manager, Pinnacle Search Partners, LLC

The internal team loves the look and feel of the site and the feedback from clients has been very positive. Flexible and responsive to feedback, Helium implemented changes immediately, while their expertise and commitment earned them trust.

I'm the marketing manager at Pinnacle Search Partners. We're a boutique executive search firm in Atlanta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

We had an outdated website, so we wanted to revamp it. We were looking for a company to help us.

We had very basic understanding of how to develop a new website, so they came into our office and laid out a very detailed scope of work, the timeline, and the wireframes they had developed. Their in-depth analysis helped us get an idea of what our final website would look like. After that, they worked with us to bring that vision to life and create a perfect website. In total, they developed over 100 pages, creating an individual page for each of our clients. We had some specific ideas about linking our site to social media and Helium helped us implement them. It was a very collaborative process and they always made changes within a day or two. They’ll also provide training for us, so that we can maintain the website.

I worked directly with Joe (CEO, Helium), but there were more members of their team working on our project.

How did you come to work with them?

Our president worked with Helium previously and liked their work, so he decided to use them again for this project.

We spent about $10,000.

We worked with Helium between April–May 2018.

We had no graphics on our website, but now we have a lot of graphics and animations. All of our employees love the new site. We also received a lot of compliments from our clients who follow us on social media.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked quickly and always kept us up-to-date with the progress. The website would be finished even faster if we didn't make changes internally, but they were flexible and adapted to our timeline. We had a couple of in-person meetings and used conference calls to communicate. Even though they have a large team, I always went directly to Joe with any questions I had.

It was a very simple process from the beginning. At first, we didn't have an idea of how we wanted everything to look, but they had a lot of expertise in the subject and were able to guide us.

I can't think of anything. I'm happy with how everything went.

Overall Score They did a great job.
    They'd be even faster if we had provided our content quicker.
    It was great value, considering the quality and the ongoing support we received.
    Everything turned out the way we wanted. The website looks better than our old site.
    I'd recommend them to anyone to needs to build a website. They were very easy to work with.

Software Dev for Major Insurance Group

“They were able to translate my idea into a technical solution and convey it to me in an accessible way.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Helium built an automated software that used customer data to produce and send letters in a custom, handwritten font. They currently provide ongoing development and support.

Winder, Georgia
Brad Rehonic
Agency Manager, Allstate - The Rehonic Agency

Helium’s software streamlined a time-consuming process and substantially increased output volume. Technically adept and communicative, the team has demonstrated exceptional project management skills. They resolve software issues promptly and maintain an organized approach.

I’m the agency manager at Allstate Insurance for the Rehonic Agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

Prior to their engagement, I was manually sending handwritten letters to potential customers about how much money we could save them based on previous tax records. It was a time-intensive process that involved printing the letter, scanning a document on top of it, and then printing envelopes. To refine the process and save time, I approached Helium to build an automated marketing software that would let me create and send handwritten letters.

After creating a font that mimicked my handwriting, they developed a software suite that consolidated the three processes into a single program. The software allowed me to upload an Excel file with the client data and used it to produce an overlaid document in my handwriting. From there, I only needed to print the document once and send it.

I worked with two developers, one of whom was also the project manager.

How did you come to work with Helium?

A colleague had used them to design a website and recommended them to me. I reached out to them along with other vendors, and Helium was the only one that could understand what I wanted to accomplish. They were willing to tackle the project and have done a great job.

I’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 thus far.

Their work began in November 2016 and is ongoing. They’ve finished the bulk of the development and continue to provide updates as needed.

The software has saved me time and increased my output tenfold. Before, I could only send 1,000 letters a month, but, now, I can send closer to 10,000. The software is reliable, and if there are any issues, Helium generally addresses them within the same day.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

The project went smoothly, and I had no complaints. They used email effectively to document parts of the process. After every conversation, they always followed up with an email to recap the discussion and ensure that we were on the same page. Even when we met in person, they worked quickly and were very organized.

I appreciated their direct communication and speedy turnaround time. They were able to translate my idea into a technical solution and convey it to me in an accessible way.

No, nothing comes to mind. It’s an ongoing process, but I’m happy with the product so far. As we get more people to use the software, I expect the process to continually change and look forward to working with them in the future.

Trust them to handle the technical aspects of the project. In the beginning, I was certain that I knew exactly how I wanted my product. However, there were some areas that didn’t translate well into the technology, so they needed to handle it themselves. It was hard for me to give up that control, but, in the end, the software came out better than I envisioned.

Custom Platform & CRM Integration for Tech Company

“They were able to quickly understand our needs and develop cost-effective solutions in an honest, timely manner.”

June 2017 - July 2017

Helium created a custom, user-facing dashboard to complement CRM integration development.

Co-founder, TortIQ

The user platform increased customer satisfaction and organized valuable customer insights.

I am the co-founder of TortIQ, a technology company that provides scalable and documented government benefits advice to mass tort claimants. We work with some of the nation’s foremost law firms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helium?

We hired Helium to create a custom dashboard—and CRM integration—that allows us to gain insights into our business and deliver relevant information to our clients.

Our primary goal was to provide a great looking, always accessible reporting dashboard for our customers. We also wanted clear insight into customer data.

I am also an investor in another startup which had previously worked with Helium to develop a large software platform; we were happy with their previous work and therefore chose to work with them in TortIQ.

Helium designed our dashboard, worked hand-in-hand with our CRM provider, and developed the application.

We worked with one sales person and one technical lead.

Our clients love having instant access to relevant nformation.

The team communicated regularly and quickly replied to my questions.

I am really satisfied. I would not have changed anything about the project engagement.

Overall Score I am always impressed.
    They were always quick to respond and proactive in scheduling.
    They were very honest in scope and pricing; that made me feel comfortable.
    I have and plan to continue to refer them.

Web App Development for Local Landscape Contractor

"We’ve never done this kind of work before, so Helium helped us through some of the technical knowledge."

Provided with an outdated database, Helium created a wireframe for centralized communication matrices and developed an updated database with scheduling and real-time logging features.

Greensboro, Georgia
Owner, Landscaping Company

The founder of Helium took an avid interest in the project and contacted back in a timely manner. Their team gave personalized attention to the business' issues and scheduled weekly updates. The updated database increased project efficiency by 30%.

I am the owner of a company that provides residential landscape design, builds, maintenance, and construction.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

I needed a digital system for client interaction and scheduling.

They developed a wireframe based on our current system and feedback. The team then programmed an updated centralized database integrated with employee scheduling, an on-site and real-time maintenance and work log, a profitability matrix, and a rating interface and communication matrix for customers. They provided support on technical issues and are helping launch the system.

We worked with the founder of Helium and two developers.

How did you come to work with Helium?

We found them through Clutch and appreciated their high ratings. The founder responded in a timely manner and was very willing to meet up in person.

I started working with them in December 2017 through January 2018.

The updated centralized and digitalized database increased our project efficiency by 30%. The system allowed us to easily track the cost, profit, quality of work, and time on a project. Customers became easier to communicate to as they could view the work and give us direct feedback.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve never done this kind of work before, so Helium helped us through some of the technical knowledge. They scheduled weekly phone calls and emails to make sure we were up to date.

They are a small team which helped them give us personalized attention to our business. We worked with the same people consistently which helped limit communication problems.

We knew very little about the technology. They could have provided an easier learning curve through a comprehensive knowledge sheet.

They are very attentive to your project and anyone should give them a try.

Overall Score We would have finished more quickly if there was a lower learning curve.

Web App Dev for MMA Tournament Company

"Their work has resulted in a 250% increase in revenue."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Helium custom built an application that allows for mat optimization, profiles, and data collection for athletic tournaments. The app alerts users via text message with pertinent event information.

Woodstock, Georgia
Byron Lovvorn
CEO, Kakuto Submission Challenge

Helium has created one of the most efficient tournament software solutions on the market, increasing revenue dramatically. The app sped up events through creative solutions for users. The team's presence at events has inspired great feedback for additional improvements.

I'm the CEO of Kakuto Submission Challenge, a grappling, judo, and jiu jitsu company open to all ages. We do professional tournaments that accommodate up to 500 competitors a day.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

We had typically been bracketing tournaments manually, so we wanted to develop a software that would allow us to optimize the use of mats, speed up tournaments, and become one of the most efficient platforms on the market in our sport.

To familiarize themselves with our business, Helium attended many tournaments during initial stages. As their understanding of the event improved, they developed a web application using somewhat of a basic framework within a WordPress site.

Their team built out custom features, including notifications via text message to users that alert them when a mat becomes available, when a person is assigned to a mat, and where to go. It also tracks points of the competition, texts coaches, and reminds competitors when it's time to warm up. Each player has a profile card full of data and is able to upload videos and photos.

I deal mostly with two project leads, but they've since added on several employees to their team.

How did you come to work with Helium?

My cousin referred them to me. He had been developing a real estate website and database for several years. He'd worked with 3 other companies, but was most impressed by Helium. Their team came in and told him that he'd have to start from scratch, which was a big blow to his ego and finances, but it ended up being the best thing he ever did for his business.

We've invested around $20,000.

We've been working together for about 2.5 years. The software development project started in May 2017 and ended in November 2017. We had worked with them on other projects dating back to October 2016.

Their work has resulted in a 250% increase in revenue. Others are always trying to buy the software Helium developed for us, but it's not for sale.

From a user's standpoint, it's authentic and original, so we're very pleased with it.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been very responsive—I can get in touch with them any time of the day, seven days a week. Our tournaments are long and grueling weekend events, but Helium's been there with me 100%.

We meet often in-person, but also communicate through email.

They're constantly trying to figure out ways to improve my tournaments. Despite knowing less about the sport than I do, they're able to offer valuable suggestions for making tournaments more efficient. We've taken them up on several of their ideas (i.e., texting coaches and competitors). Nobody's ever seen anything like the software they've created.

No. From a consumer's perspective, they've delivered everything I've asked for and on time.

These guys are not a huge organization, so they can be attentive to pretty much all of your needs. You're able to get in touch with them ASAP. Although they're busy, you never feel as though you get lost in the shuffle. I definitely recommend working with them.

Overall Score It's been a wonderful experience and I now consider these guys friends of mine.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    I've shopped around and their prices are comparable to others.
    They've exceeded my expectations.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Dev & Support for Transformational Marketing Firm

“They offer the highest quality product at the lowest cost point and with an extremely fast turnaround time.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Helium develops websites and assists in guiding the strategy behind the development. They also provide customer support. The relationship is ongoing.

Senior Associate, Transformational Marketing Company

Taking a previously buggy website that produced a few glitches per week to zero, Helium demonstrated their expertise. Offering excellent quality work with a quick turnaround at competitive prices, they keep the projects coming. And, they keep everyone informed with responsive communications.

I'm a senior associate of a transformational marketing company. We work with companies to figure out their stories: why they do what they do, and how they can accomplish that. We help them deliver on that promise through every customer touch point by talking to the right people through the right channels and getting their messages across at the right time when it's going to resonate best.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

We don't have any developers within the company. When someone asks us to build them a website, we have to exemplify that through every single customer touch point. A website is a big piece of that. Helium has helped us craft that website experience.

We came up with design and copy, and it's a smooth handoff with them when it comes to development. We tell them what we want the website to do, what it's supposed to look like and the copy that's supposed to go alongside. They're fantastic in asking the right questions to make sure we thought through the design appropriately, and their execution was even better. I have full trust in them.

We worked with another development shop previously. Their development was poor and the results were buggy and glitchy. We had Helium come in, and they put up with the bad code, solved a lot of the problems, coached us through scrapping the backend, and built a new version with a lot of enhancements. It works fantastically. It had everything that you would want out of a website.

Their customer support has also been fantastic. Before their development work, our site was hacked. They spent 24 hours straight working on our behalf. Since we were hosting with them, it did not cost us anything to fix the problem. I can't say enough nice things about Terrence and Joe for that reason. I come up with a problem for them, and they always have the solution.

Joe is our main point of contact, but I've also worked with Terrence. They've added some other developers as well. They've been great about setting up communication streams and making sure that our process and workflow works well with theirs.

How did you come to work with Helium?

We looked at a few vendors, and Helium had lower prices, gave faster timelines, and gave us better quality. They seem to be winning on all 3, and I've been pleased using them.

We've been working with them since December 2016. Currently, they're working on 3 client projects with us.

The number of glitches on our site has gone from 2-3 per week to 0 since they finished. Their quality of work is great, and they respond on the same day. Everything is good.

One project didn't go smoothly as some of the processes were out of line. But, the amount of effort that they put in to make sure that the project still went correctly was extremely impressive. The client was very happy with the look, feel, functionality, and performance of the website. Everything was delivered on time, and it is directly attributed to Helium.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

They've always been improving. From the start, it was very turnkey with them. Joe is the project manager, and he does a fantastic job of keeping me informed of the progress, making sure the project is on time. If things aren't on time, he keeps me up to date. He's been great over the phone and online. We're both in Atlanta, so he comes into our office or the client's office as needed. They're extremely flexible and wonderful to work with.

They offer the highest quality product at the lowest cost point and with an extremely fast turnaround time. Finding all three of those is remarkable.

We've already spoken about everything that they could improve on. Communication lines are always open. I’ve communicated with them that I wanted to see improvement in their project management, and they improved extremely, right away. At the moment, their services are flawless, so things are really good.

I would recommend holding weekly calls. Also, it’s important to make the purpose of the project very clear and make sure that lines of communication are open. Joe does a great job as far as communicating what they need from you. As long as you deliver on what they need to give them good direction, you're in good hands. If you use them for design, make sure you check in.

While not everything has been on time, they have communicated extremely well, and the delays were very slight. At least 99% of things have been on time.
    They've consistently shown me that the value of what they offer is fantastic. I find lower quality products for a higher price point than what they offer.
    I've done several referrals.

Web App Dev & Mobile App Support for IT Consultancy

“Helium excels in providing all aspects of development.”

Mar. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Helium made enhancements to a web iOS application, including integration of a location-triangulation functionality. They also modified an open source survey tool and built the portal that retrieves its results.

Dustin Tenhouse
Senior Director of Dev, Timestar Technologies

Reliability regarding provision of progress updates and exceptional communication are just two of Helium’s most valuable assets. They delivered fully-functional code, never missed a deadline, and overall, proved themselves as a comprehensive dev shop willing to adapt to spec changes.

Timestar Technologies is a consulting and software services company. We specialize in retail, analytics, and analysis. We manage large databases for clients, then do analytics, data visualization, and reporting in a service capacity. It’s generally not a single project, but an ongoing service that we provide for our clients. I’m the senior director of development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

We engaged with them to do enhancements and maintenance on our existing web and iOS app, ActionTracker.

We engaged with them to do enhancements on the web and iOS app, and we also needed help with maintenance. It was an ongoing project that probably lasted a year, but it wasn’t a full development during that time. It was mainly doing maintenance when things came up or any issues that needed to be addressed.

They also made some updates so people could have their location triangulated, which allows us to guess what store is closest to them. They also provided maintenance when something came up or if something stopped working.

The more recent engagement we had with them was a survey tool that we built for a client. It was based on an open source tool, and we had them modify it for our needs. It allows people through the website or web app to ask questions, and has drop-down lists, radio buttons, and text boxes that provide answers. The answers get recorded in a database, and Helium built the portal where the results can be pulled down through the website as well.

I generally interacted with 2 of their team members, including someone handling sales and design, and Terrence [Co-Founder, Helium], who worked on developmental and technical aspects.

How did you come to work with Helium?

One of the team members had been with our company prior to starting with Helium, so they had some familiarity with the app.

We worked with them from March 2016–March 2017.

The survey tool app was built in 3 weeks. I don’t recall having to go back and make any revisions, and the code they released was fully functional. The only thing we had to do after the fact was change the option around password retrieval, which wasn’t a part of the original spec. It was released in perfect and working order. It was for a specific client, so it’s not open to the public. There are around 300 users on a daily to weekly basis.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

We generally connected during the development cycle at least once a week. They were reliable about scheduling a review time with us and talking us through the status of their development cycle. They let us preview features when they were ready, and their communication was exceptional.

They had wonderful capabilities and skills on both the design and technical sides. Other shops may be good at coding, but they aren’t necessarily helpful with designs, logos, and layouts. Helium excels in providing all aspects of development.

No, they’re strong in the areas we engaged with them on.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of Helium?

Don’t be afraid to engage with them in the design and interface side of development work. That’s a unique area that Helium is good at, and something they offer that some other shops don’t.

Overall Score We were in good communication with them throughout both the development cycle and the extended maintenance period.
    We didn’t have any problems with missed deadlines.
    They do excellent work for a reasonable price.
    They were great. There were no code changes that were required after they released the survey tool to us.
    I would recommend them.

Web Design & Dev for Divorce Care Resource Platform

"[They created] a platform that I haven’t seen anywhere else on the Internet."

May - July 2016

Helium built a WordPress site used by 30 different professions to collaborate, share data, and promote themselves via social media. The website also aims to educate and appeal to the general public.

Steve Parker
Founder, Divorce911

A willingness to collaborate and think creatively resulted in a sleek, intuitive product. The site hasn’t crashed once since its debut and Helium always remains in constant communication.

I am the founder of a real estate company that focuses on the divorce care industry niche.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

I wanted to create a website to build my online presence. I needed an intuitive and intelligent site that would be educational and informative while also appealing to the public. I wanted it to have a strong call to action for visitors, as well.

We leaned heavily on Helium to provide the expertise on web design and functionality. I had some ideas of what I wanted it to look like, and they helped make that happen. We have about 30 different professions working with us, and Helium structured the site so all of them can collaborate together. They can join the site, get into the backend, find pertinent information, and share their content through blogs and other social media. Helium helped us do all of that by creating a WordPress site to keep it organized in one spot.

A friend referred them.

Our project size was approximately $10,000 - $12,000.

The project began May 2016 and finished in July 2016, but we’re still working with them.

The website launched, and it’s been incredibly successful.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

They were in constant communication during the project. They’re easy to get a hold of, and they were always prompt and on time. They listened to what we wanted and went from there. When needed, we had in-person meetings.

They're highly intelligent. They were willing to work with us and create a platform that I haven’t seen anywhere else on the Internet. They had to build it from the ground up since they had no example to copy. We’ve had no bugs or crashes with the site since it launched.

Advice for potential customers?

Give them a call and tell them everything on your mind. If you clearly communicate your needs to them, they'll be able to integrate it all together.

Overall Score It's been an excellent experience.
    I already have!

Back-end & Mobile App Dev for Reading Platform

"They’re really honest guys."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Helium built a cross-platform mobile app to house a language processing software. They mainly provided extensive UI/UX design work and back-end development.

Mark Newton
Shareholder, Skimcast

Two months after launch, the apps had been downloaded 10,000 times and received highly enthusiastic feedback from its users. Helium set themselves apart with their transparent communication, quick response times, and accommodating management. Direct access to developers streamlined the project.

We're a natural language processing company that takes general text from the web and uses artificial intelligence to create a summary for the reader. This enhances the reading experience for those who have difficulty with small print, and helps those with busy schedules better understand long-form, online articles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helium?

We needed to build a mobile app for iPhone, Android, and tablets.

Helium created a UI/UX design, after which we provided feedback and fine-tuned the project. They then began development work, building the apps from scratch. They used Amazon Web Services to create a core backend, and then worked in tons of detail to enrich the user experience.

Joe Norton [co-founder], managed the project for us, but we also had direct access to the developer, Terence Jackson [co-founder]. We dealt with those two throughout the entire project.

How did you come to work with Helium?

They were referred to us through a couple of companies I work with closely.

We began work in October 2016 and the apps have already launched. Our relationship is ongoing.

In the first two months of launching the apps, we had roughly 10,000 downloads, even more if you take Android downloads into account.

We’ve gotten very positive feedback. We've already received requests for future features, and our users seem very pleased with their experiences.

How did Helium perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a unique request in that our main developer and founder has severe vision impairment. Although he's a coder, he needs an extremely large font in order to do his work, so most project management software applications didn’t work for us. Helium was very adaptive, and we ended up using spreadsheets for organization, which worked out really well.

We conducted regularly scheduled calls, but Helium was always available any time we had a question through phone or email. I also found it helpful that we had direct access to the main developer.

Helium’s honesty helped the project run smoothly. If they encountered a problem, they came to us immediately and were always up front about any issues. They took ownership of any mistakes, and if one aspect of the project was running late, they would explain the situation. They’re really honest guys.

No, I really don't have any recommendations. They impressed me.

Advice for potential customers?

They should feel very comfortable working with Helium. I've already hired them for a separate project, in addition to their ongoing work with our apps.