Where We Take Responsibility

HebronSoft is US-based Information Technology Social Enterprise. We are passionate and change the world by thinking different and acting accordingly! Our goal is to provide quality services in a way that our projects change the world for the better. We strongly believe in our mission: “Be responsible today for building the world we live in tomorrow.” For us, the business is based on TRUST between people. We aim to form enduring, trusting relationships with our partners and clients.

Cary, NC
  • 137 Southwold Dr
    Cary, NC 27519

Where We Take Responsibility

The main thing you need to know about us - we are the social IT company that founded the first IT Academy for Orphans Hebron in Ukraine. We are passionate! For us, business is based on trusting relationships between people.

You can learn more about our social mission in a short story in the right column of our page. All our products and services presented on our website

-http://hebronsoft.com/

Development for Medical Device Application

"HebronSoft’s customer service is phenomenal. They care about us as more than a client."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

HebronSoft is developing a custom software platform from scratch for a medical device company. Key features include a dashboard with login capacity to monitor data from devices.

CEO, Medical Device Company

Still in development, their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. HebronSoft executives not only enhance the project creatively but also demonstrate a vested interest in long-term success. Their responsiveness and trustworthy nature make them a valuable partner.

I’m CEO of a medical device manufacturer. We've been around for 40 years, primarily serving people with medical conditions. Now we're breaking into the consumer market such as sports and the military.

What challenge were you trying to address with HebronSoft?

We needed to design a new software platform to manage our mobile apps and backend systems. The platform will allow hospitals, home health agencies, and all of our current customers to monitor patients while they’re using our devices. The mobile app is for the actual patient (or consumer) to track their progress as they use our devices.

HebronSoft is building the platform from scratch. It's a complicated project as they’re developing a full-blown backend and the frontend. There will be a dashboard section where the clinician or the coach or military commander can log in and monitor data. I don't know the exact technologies they’re using, but they are an open source shop.

Because there are so many user stories and paths, we actually took a year to design the platform ourselves. I have a software background so I initially thought we could build it in house. It got to be too hard so we brought on HebronSoft. We gave them our learnings, our use cases, and our personas to inform their work.

My main contact is Liliya (CEO, HebronSoft).

How did you come to work with HebronSoft?

They came to me through a referral from friends of mine who know the software industry.

We’ve spent around $75,000.

Work began about five months ago and the project is ongoing.

HebronSoft is on track to launch the MVP a month from now. There’s actually a quietly distributed app on App Store but we haven’t told anyone. They're a great company to work with. They’re so trustworthy and they try hard. HebronSoft always over-delivers by doing more than expected. They feel like they're an extension of our team.

How did HebronSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

HebronSoft does a good job. We use Zoom to do video conference calls usually three times a week. They also invited me to use their project management tool but I forget its name.

HebronSoft’s customer service is phenomenal. They care about us as more than a client. We're not just a customer; they actually take a personal interest in our success. Liliya even introduces me to potential clients in the US even though they're based out of Ukraine.

As the scope's gotten bigger, the MVP is costing more than I originally thought.

Spend more time upfront building out the initial scope of work. That's really crucial. Part of the cost overrun is my fault. We came up with new ideas and the scope got bigger.