Award Winning PPC Management Agency

Heavyweight Digital are an enthusiastic team of professional PPC, SEO experts based in Chelmsford, Essex. Responsible for over £3.5m client spend on a monthly basis, we excel at optimising for better conversions whilst reducing wastage through a variety of tools including our own proprietary anti-click fraud tools.

Working with Heavyweight Digital is like having a digital marketing department within your own company - with regular contact and complete transparency, results speak for themselves. In an industry plagued with high turnover of clients, we are proud of our 92% client retention rate.

Ford End, United Kingdom
  • Office N The Dutch Barn
    Ford End, ESS CM3 1LN

PPC for TV Equipment Installation Company

“I don’t feel anything but confidence in using their services.”

Sept. 2017 – Ongoing

Heavyweight Digital provided PPC campaign management services and assisted towards an enhanced Google presence.

Benington, United Kingdom
Laurence Stevenage
Owner, Speedy Aerials

Heavyweight Digital’s efforts contributed directly towards a spike in new business. They also managed to secure leads from new geographic locations. The team is friendly, knowledgeable, and effective.

I am the owner of Speedy Aerials. We supply televisions and satellite equipment to residential properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Heavyweight Digital?

We were looking to have more of a presence online and needed help with PPC.

They helped us have more of a Google presence using their knowledge and expertise to maximize the advertising that we could get.

First, I gave them the specifics of what we do, and they worked out campaigns for us in certain geographical areas that we requested. Then, they then set us up on Google and advised us on changes to the website. They had done some attachment links onto the site as well so that they could track their activities far better.

They also provided us with a system which is a guardian against click fraud and I believe that has saved us quite a bit of money as well. They did everything very successfully, and we are very happy with it.

Roy (Managing Director, Heavyweight Digital) was my main point of contact. I also worked with one other person from their team.

How did you come to work with Heavyweight Digital?

A good friend highly recommended them to us. Our initial contact was purely because they had done good work for other people and we contacted them.

We spend around £300 Pounds per month (approximately $374 USD per month).

We began working with them in September 2017, and our engagement is ongoing.

From day two or three of them taking over, the phone started ringing and it hasn't stopped. The demographics of our customers is difficult to keep on top of, but Heavyweight Digital seems to generate good calls in the areas that we wanted.

The biggest change I’ve noticed is the location where the calls come from. I was getting phone calls from people out of our geographical installation reach. Their services have been far better and simply superior to anything we’ve had before. There has been no stress or grief, and everyone is happy.

How did Heavyweight Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and get back to us within the hour. If there is anything I need to bring to their attention, all it takes is one simple phone call or email, and it’s dealt with.

They do fantastic reports so that we can see the click-through on our side.

My biggest expense other than labor is Google, and I want to see how many conversions I am getting in comparison to phone calls and impressions on Google. By doing what they do, they have saved me money.

Their knowledge is impressive. Nobody who tells you they know how to run a Google campaign generally understands all of it because it changes that quickly. Heavyweight Digital are on the ball and informative. I don’t feel anything but confidence in using their services. I feel they are on the ball and doing what’s in my best interest.

No. There is nothing I can fault them on.

My advice is to give them a try; if you can’t work well with this team, it isn’t going to work with anyone.

Additionally, certain trades work fantastically well using the Google platform. Not all trades would benefit from it because they aren’t using the type of Google search criteria to get their customers.