IT CONSULTING & SOLUTIONS

We create solutions for complex issues and challenges that business enterprises encounter daily. Our innovative team consists of pioneers in developing custom websites, enterprise software, mobile applications, and diverse digital products.

CORE EXPERTISE :

• 16990 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 100
    Dallas, TX 75248

Abelling Data Verification Image

Abelling Data Verification

Abelling is a data enrichment service provider.

Optometry practice website design and marketing Image

Optometry practice website design and marketing

Todays Vision Cypress is the leading Eye care practice in Cypress, TX.

Sugarland Eye Care Image

Sugarland Eye Care

Eye care website design and development by HeavyTask

Discount Dumpsters DFW Image

Discount Dumpsters DFW

HeavyTask had the privalage to developing a custom website for our clinet DIscount Dumpsters LLC. The website is using a clean UI/UX with SEO frinedly design.

Aloha Patch eCommerce website design and development Image

Aloha Patch eCommerce website design and development

HeavyTask  had the privilage of working with Aloha Patch LLC to create a unique brand along with a fullly functional eCommerce website using Wordpress and WooCommerce.

#1 Landscaping Company in Dallas, TX Image

• Wordpress Theme Development
  • Wordpress website configuration
  • On page SEO
  • Website optimization
Natural food brand eCommerce website development Image

Natural food brand eCommerce website development

BOLA Granola is an organic natural granola company based in Western MA. HeavyTask was hired to re-design their website and develop a full marketing strategy.

Practice Management Company Website design and development Image

Practice Management Company Website design and development

Drone Photography Company in Dallas Image

Drone Photography Company in Dallas

#1 Tree Removal company in Dallas Image

#1 Tree Removal company in Dallas

Houston Signarama Image

Houston Signarama

Signarama Houston is one of the leading custom sign company in Houston

Power BI Consulting Image

Power BI Consulting

One of the leading global power BI consulting firms.

IT Support for Project Management Company

"I appreciated their responsiveness."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

HeavyTask, LLC migrated a website and email platform, set up social media accounts and an e-commerce platform, and enhanced digital tools.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Micki J. Dubuis
President & Founder, Partners In Energy LLC

The improved website and email account worked perfectly. By establishing an efficient workflow and a tight timetable, HeavyTask, LLC kept the project on track. They were communicative, prompt, and knowledgeable.

I'm the president and founder of a project management company that primarily focuses on the healthcare sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire HeavyTask, LLC?

We needed a company that could help us improve our digital footprint, move into e-commerce, migrate our website and emails onto a more stable hosting environment, and manage our IT needs.

I personally chose between four companies. I interviewed all of them, listened to their approach, and viewed their financial proposal. I asked pointed questions and gauged their responsiveness. The competition wasn't even close. Heavytask not only responded faster than all the others, but also provided a competitive proposal and answered challenging questions with plans and timelines.

They migrated my website and emails to a more stable host. They also modernized and improved my website, expanded my social media tools, moved us toward an e-commerce platform, improved our SEO, and improved our digital footprint.

The team included myself, my IT person, my social media manager, and the team from Heavytask.

The site is up. Its appearance has improved and it has never lost functionality. They moved emails to a new host and fixed all our previous issues.

We built a game plan and timeline, then kept to the schedule. Heavytask, LLC responded to questions and suggested how to achieve our goals. The workflow was effective.

I appreciated their responsiveness. It amazed me how non-responsive other professional companies were; it was like they didn't care about the project. Heavytask, LLC was on the opposite end of that spectrum. Sometimes they waited for us.

Heavytask did what they could with the information I provided. If I had known my own timelines for certain, we could have created a Gantt chart to track progress. We couldn't have done that, though, because our work is contingent upon others.

Their schedule was predicated on the information I provided. They met my expectations in an expeditious manner.
    The cost was fair, and their responsiveness is easily worth it.
    All business partners start with five stars. You lose points when you let me down, and Heavytask has never let me down.
    I have no reservations about referring them.

Website Redesign & Rebrand for Granola Company

"HeavyTask is very up to date with their tech."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

HeavyTask, LLC refreshed a website with the goal of improving the UX and drawing in more customers. They handled everything from design to development and launch, transferring all data from the old server.

Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Riley Murkett
VP of Marketing, BOLA granola

The new website experiences a boost in sales month over month. HeavyTask’s team conducted a smooth workflow and are extremely responsive to any issues or requests. They’re also always improving their processes.

I’m the director of marketing and sales for BOLA granola, a family-owned, handmade, small batch granola company based in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.

For what projects/services did your company hire HeavyTask, LLC?

We hired them to create and design a new website for BOLA granola to meet and exceed our e-commerce goals and improve the purchase experience for our online customers.

We basically wanted a rebrand to increase sales and gain more accurate analytics.

We found HeavyTask through a referral from a colleague.

They designed, developed, and launched our new website to fit our customers’ needs. They transferred all customer data from the previous website/server and enhanced the new website’s speed as well.

I was in touch with about five team members during the project.

Our web sales have gone up incrementally every month since we rebranded and launched the website HeavyTask created and got rid of our old layout.

Project management went very smoothly. We collaborated on the new site using multiple forms of communication, including Google, Dropbox, Skype, Trello, and more. HeavyTask is very up to date with their tech and they utilize these skills to the fullest.

Their response rate is astounding. They get back to you almost immediately for requests or issues.

HeavyTask—to my understanding—has been a growing company since we started working with them. They’re constantly improving and hiring qualified and experienced help.

Overall Score I would definitely recommend them to a friend or business associate.

SEO, Website, and Digital Marketing for Optometrist

"We found them to be very trustworthy and professional in an industry where that’s not the standard."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

After redesigning the website, HeavyTask, LLC provides 360-degree SEO and digital marketing services for an optometry office.

Sugar Land, Texas
Anith Pillai
Owner, Evolutionary Eye Care

Internal feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. HeavyTask's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. Their efficiency and trustworthiness make them a valuable partner.

I am the co-owner and optometrist at Evolutionary Eye Care, an eye healthcare clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire HeavyTask, LLC?

We needed an external resource to help us with website management, SEO, and digital marketing.

We wanted to increase patient capture from the website and online searches.

We found them through extensive online research and recommendations.

HeavyTask, LLC did a comprehensive overhaul of our website. They now provide ongoing management of the site, as well as SEO optimization and digital marketing to attract new patients.

We work with web development software experts, SEO managers, and digital marketing strategists.

We’re extremely happy with their overall service. We highly recommend HeavyTask, LLC to all of our colleagues.

Workflow is very effective between their team members and our staff.

They’re forthright in what they could provide and the timeline, without a heavy sales pitch. We found them to be very trustworthy and professional in an industry where that’s not the standard.

We're happy with every aspect of their service.

Overall Score We're absolutely impressed with every aspect.
    They're extremely reliable.
    Their service is well-worth the price.
    We're very impressed.
    We've already referred them to many of our colleagues.