A Milwaukee web design, SEO, and DM agency.

Though we support clients nationally, our focus is on Milwaukee, Madison, Waukesha, and the surrounding areas in SE Wisconsin. We believe that lead generation for small businesses works best when it is optimized for local results. Our core practice is delivering to clients in Milwaukee Web Design SEO and Adwords management services.

We like to sit across from the table from our clients and get to know them, their businesses, and their aspirations and goals. Each situation is different, and a unique and powerful approach can be crafted to meet specific needs. Chances are you started a business with a vision and a dream. We want to see it, and help connect you with those clients and customers who you can delight and serve. That’s really what we are all about. Contact us today to start the conversation.

Waukesha, WI

Custom WordPress website

Mastery Insights

Custom WordPress build

WI River Outings

Built Wordpress website with custom plugin to help visitors find the right products for them

Vista Family Dentistry

Built a local business website on Wordpress

Meis Photography

Built an ecommerce photography website on Wordpress

Midwestern Helicopter

We built a custom design for this customer using Bootstrap.

ErgoStrap USA

We built a custom Wordpress site for this customer.

Hillcrest RV Resort

We built a custom Wordpress design for this client.

Website Design for Photography Company

"Their designers and programmers were able to create exactly what I wanted with minimal input."

Feb. 2018 - May 2018

After a thorough discovery phase, Heaviside Group developed a website, implemented SEO, and streamlined e-commerce features.

Madison, Wisconsin
Matt Meisenheimer
Owner, Matt Meisenheimer Photography LLC

The new design, SEO implementation, and improved e-commerce service significantly increased traffic and sales. With daily updates and instant feedback, Heaviside provided world-class customer service. Their ability to guide ideas into concrete features was impressive.

Matt Meisenheimer Photography LLC offers domestic and international photography workshops. I am the owner and coordinate the logistics for all our workshops. The company also sells photographic prints and digital instructional material.

For what projects/services did your company hire Heaviside Group?

My company hired Heaviside Group to create an efficient, streamlined website.

Because most customers book our trips based on the design and professionalism portrayed on our website, we wanted to improve our perception. I also wanted to implement SEO and update the e-commerce abilities of the website, while still maintaining a simple, easy-to-use website.

I contacted numerous web design groups and felt that Heaviside Group had my best interests in mind. Aside from their national recognition and great reviews, their founder was a pleasure to meet. He was extremely personable and organized. He addressed all my questions and laid out the best proposal.

We initially filled out a survey and documented what we were looking for. We discussed the most important features to us, current sites that we liked, our time frame, budget, and other similar questions. The Heaviside compiled our answers and reached out to us personally to detail what exactly we were looking for.

Their team developed the website, implemented SEO, and streamlined our e-commerce features. They updated us through each step and listened to our feedback. Using our suggestions, the design team developed additional updates.

I initially worked with the owner to lay down the foundation for the project. Then, I worked directly with a designer and a project manager for the rest of the project.

The newly designed website is a drastic improvement. Our traffic increased and we garnered an uptick in bookings. Many clients also commented on how much they like our site. Unlike our old site, our new website grew our business significantly. The overall design and improved SEO was a direct impact to our increased sales. Our new and amazing e-commerce/store section has made dealing with payments and bookings much easier.

I was very impressed with the timeliness of their team. I received updates daily and they acted on my suggestions/feedback instantly. We encountered some challenges with plug-ins and specific requests, but their team always found a way to create exactly what I wanted. Their team was very creative and filled in missing parts of our vision. They really exceeded my expectations and were extremely detail oriented.

I was blown away by their professionalism and vision. Their designers and programmers were able to create exactly what I wanted with minimal input. Their daily updates were always helpful and their customer service was excellent. They always put our business first—no matter what.

No, I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. The final website exceeded my expectations and if I ever need additional services or projects, I will absolutely turn to the Heaviside Group again.

Overall Score They are one of the best web design companies out there.
    I always received daily updates and they worked extremely fast.
    They provided great value.
    The design of our new website blows our competitors away. It is one of best sites in our industry.
    I have already referred Heaviside Group to others and I will continue to do so.

Web Development for IT Managed Services Provider

"Heaviside Group showed us how to develop a cohesive plan, going beyond SEO... and we've seen a 200% increase in SEO leads."

2015 - 2016

In this ongoing engagement, Heaviside created a cohesive plan to develop a WordPress X Theme update to the client’s website, marketing materials, and provide better SEO [search engine optimization].

Wisconsin, Madison
Riley Ruegsegger
Business Development Manager, Applied Tech

Heaviside Group demonstrated extreme flexibility and diligence in managing the project. The client saw a 200% increase in SEO [search engine optimization] leads, and considers that Heaviside consulted above and beyond their expectations.

Applied Tech is an IT managed services provider. We offer outsourced support for organizations ranging from 10 to 250 employees. We also provide project work around networking, Office365, data analysis, and warehousing.

I am in charge of business development for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Heaviside Group?

We had a marketing person on-staff for some time. When that person left, we were left with a large gap, and in lieu of trying to hire someone who could handle everything that we were looking for, we decided to hire a company.

We reached out to Heaviside Group in order to have them help us with the website, marketing materials, and SEO.

The original developers who worked on our website used an unusual WordPress theme, so Heaviside Group switched us over to the X Theme, in order for us to better track the traffic on our site and where the clicks are coming from, as well as have better SEO.

There were 2 developers assigned to our project, aside from the head of Heaviside Group, who worked in a project management fashion.

How did you come to work with Heaviside Group?

I'd done some work with Heaviside Group's owner for other clients. The managed services industry in Wisconsin isn't a huge place, so we came to know many different organizations. We were introduced to Heaviside Group, and they walked us through their training and experience in working with organizations like ours, helping them with SEO and website updates. We felt comfortable with the experience that Heaviside Group's owner had. With him managing the project, everything would go as expected.

How much have you invested with Heaviside Group?

The main project had a cost of around $5,000. We keep Heaviside Group on a retainer for SEO and website updates, which is between $500 and $750 per month.

We have an ongoing relationship with Heaviside Group.

We initially hired a marketing intern for making adjustments to our old WordPress theme. It proved impossible; any time he'd try to make a change, something on the site would break. Heaviside Group switched to their preferred theme, making it easier for our marketing intern to make small changes, add blog posts, and so on. It's been extremely helpful for us, and Heaviside Group was always open, never hesitant to communicate with us about any changes that we wanted to make.

In terms of SEO, we've definitely seen an uptick in the number of leads that we've gotten. We were getting 1-2 website hits per month. Heaviside Group showed us how to develop a cohesive plan, going beyond SEO. We needed to create new content, add keywords within it, and update everything regularly. Heaviside Group has been the driving force behind this, and we've seen a 200% increase in SEO leads. Heaviside Group has been able to track this and enable us to visualize it.

How did Heaviside Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Heaviside Group is typically waiting for us to finish our portion of the work. They've always been diligent in managing the project and getting it to a point which brings results to us.

What did you find most impressive about Heaviside Group?

Heaviside Group is extremely flexible. In the case of larger firms, the client can become just a number. Those companies will have a typical mold for what needs to be done. Heaviside Group actually took the time to understand how our managed services work, and how we go about selling to clients, incorporating this into the website and SEO. The results made sense for our business, and set us apart from managed services providers using cookie-cutter firms.

Are there any areas Heaviside Group could improve?

No. We come from having no marketing presence, and have gotten more than we asked for from Heaviside Group. They were supposed to help us with SEO services and the basics of getting our website updated. Heaviside Group put us in the right direction in terms of writing content, and have consulted above and beyond our expectations.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Heaviside Group?

I would advise clients to trust Heaviside Group.

Overall Score I have nothing but great things to say about Heaviside Group.
    Heaviside Group gave us the deadlines, so I have no complaints.
    We were through a complete rebranding. Had we used a large firm for this, they would have ended up charging us close to $50,000. We receive significantly more value from Heaviside Group, for a lower cost.
    We're in the managed services space, and I always recommend Heaviside Group to people looking to update their website, or to bolster their SEO and get more traffic.

Web Development for Cloud Solutions Firm

"Heaviside has shown a lot of integrity and novel ideas. They also gave me competitive pricing."

Heaviside developed a website for the client's cloud-based solutions company, featuring animations and great graphics in a simple format.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Founder, Cloud Solutions Company

The website has been well-received by others. Integrity, novel ideas, tremendous web development skills, and competitive pricing were highlighted as Heaviside's strengths.

Our company delivers cloud-based solutions that provide business intelligence and operational efficiency, while allowing clients to move their capital dollars to revenue producing areas.

I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Heaviside?

I needed to achieve a public presence and awareness. I wanted to develop a menu of products, including a commercial for each one.

Heaviside put together a website for my company, featuring animations and great graphics in a simple format. I only worked with one of their developers.

How did you come to work with Heaviside?

I had worked together with Heaviside's principal at another technology company. I got to know him personally and professionally. He's a man of tremendous skill, very gifted and very intelligent. Above all things, he's shown the most integrity out of anyone I've known in this business. He's a good man.

How much have you invested with Heaviside?

The total cost of Heaviside's services was under $10,000.

Our project was completed in 2015, over the span of 30 days. Because of another opportunity, I've come to run my business part-time. I plan to resurrect it as a full-time occupation in the future.

I don't have any specific business intelligence to share, other than the fact that my website has been viewed by others and it was well-received. People have asked me who developed it, so I've given Heaviside a few referrals.

How did Heaviside perform from a project management standpoint?

Heaviside was flawless from a project management standpoint.

What did you find most impressive about Heaviside?

Are there any areas Heaviside could improve?

No. My needs were modest, and Heaviside's team was over-qualified for my project.

Overall Score Heaviside had great communication, always told me where we stood, and made any changes requested by me either on the spot, during phone conversations, or shortly thereafter.
    I have recommended them.

Website Redesign for Home Lending Company

"Heaviside Group is always quick to get back to me."

Heaviside Group salvaged a website development project, building a WordPress website from scratch. The team provided primarily backend coding. They continue with optimization services and updates.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
Jesse Gayhart
Marketing Coordinator, Providence Home Lending

The new website has significantly improved the Google rankings, coming up first in area searches for home lending. Heaviside Group’s Google Ad Words and web development work has directly impacted the website’s success. The team is responsive and inclusive with both work and communication.

Providence Home Lending is a premier Wisconsin mortgage loan resource with years of experience and a great wealth of knowledge in the financial market.

I am the Marketing Coordinator of the company. I am responsible for creating graphic art and marketing material.

What challenge were you trying to address with Heaviside Group?

We were in the process of creating a new website for the company. The current developer wasn't working out for us, so we contacted Heaviside Group.

Heaviside Group developed a brand-new website for our company using a WordPress theme.

I worked directly with our lead developer from Heaviside Group. He was in charge of backend coding, while I provided graphics. We had a straightforward relationship.

How did you come to work with Heaviside Group?

The owner of our company is good friends with the head of Heaviside Group.

How much have you invested with Heaviside Group?

I do not have this information, but I can assume that it was a pricy project.

Our website has been completed, but we're always adding new things and trying to optimize it.

The website built by Heaviside Group has boosted our Google ranking significantly. Any searches for home lending within our area will return our company as the first result. Heaviside Group's help with Google Ad Words and web development has had a huge impact.

How did Heaviside Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Heaviside Group was always quick to get back to me and kept me in the loop for any changes. I was made part of any modifications to the site, so I learned a lot from Heaviside Group.

What did you find most impressive about Heaviside Group?

We had a timeline for everything that needed to be done on our website. Heaviside Group was very good at getting back to us immediately for anything which needed attention.

Are there any areas Heaviside Group could improve?

I can't think of anything.

Everything was delivered on time, according to our schedule.
    Our owner is happy with the cost, so I assume there were no issues, and we received good value.
    I've referred Heaviside Group to many of my personal clients.