Business Media Innovation

Hawp Media is a digital marketing and web design agency that crafts effective, conversion focused websites. We partner with companies to create websites that leave lasting impressions on our clients users.

We are honest, well-informed specialists who pride ourselves in building relationships founded on the substance of success. Through innovative design, strategy and proven results we increase sales and conversions.

Freelancer
Vancouver, WA
  • 3708 NE 109th Ave V04
    Vancouver, WA 98682

Web Dev & SEO for Custom Pool and Spa Company

“A lot of companies overpromise and underperform, but Hawp Media always delivers.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Hawp Media manages the online presence for a pool and spa company. They oversee web development and design, make improvements to SEO, and lead online advertising initiatives.

Port Orchard, Washington
Ole Schow
Owner, Ole's Pool and Spa

The success of various campaigns is evident in a higher volume of inquiries and contract work. Hawp Media is responsive and communicative, and they resolve issues quickly. They take initiative and handle projects independently.

I have two businesses. One is a pool and spa service and repair company with a retail store, and the other is a construction company that does resurfacing for swimming pools and hot tubs. I'm the owner of both.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hawp Media?

I hired them to do web design, and I also needed to develop my online presence, improve my SEO, and work on online advertising.

They've done this for me twice now, and the process was fairly easy. I provided the information they needed, including logo design, website content, and pictures. They took it from there and developed prototypes for me to review. Through an iterative process, we came up with the finished product I wanted.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Hawp Media?

They came to me through a referral. They started working for me around three years ago the first time, and they've done webmaster work, Google advertising, and website work behind the scenes ever since. When this project began, they were the obvious choice.

I've probably spent around $20,000-$25,000 over the last three years.

Our relationship started around March 2016 and is ongoing.

I generally check the success of the site based on how busy we are. I notice right away when we change a direction or focus on a new area. We get more calls after successful changes, which is more important to me than the hard analytics.

How did Hawp Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone, text, or email. They have a portal they'd like us to use, but we haven't used it as much as we might on our side. They're very responsive, and they usually answer our questions or messages right away. Whenever I find an issue, they usually get back to me within the day, if not within an hour.

They get the job done. A lot of companies overpromise and underperform, but Hawp Media always delivers. If something is beyond their capabilities, they're honest, but they usually get the work done. They take the initiative, and I don't have to get very involved.

No. Even though we don't have a lot of interaction, things get taken care of and I can keep my hands off their work. They handle everything, and nothing sticks out as problematic.

I don't have any specific advice. They get things done, and they learn as they go.