Never Limit Yourself

HasoTechnology

www.hasotech.com - Software development firm on Web and Mobile Applications

HasoTechnology - A team of young budding engineers who all work on making The Web and Mobile applications with latest tech stack like PHP - Laravel Framework, SQL, NOSQL DB (Mongo DB), Native and Hybrid Mobile applications including Android, iOS, and Windows. Ionic Framework, Angular JS (Typescript), Magento Ecommerce website with the mobile application. Email us your requirement at [email protected] or call us +918870103196

Madurai, India

amaz4u

Upwork clone

Kickstarter clone

Cipla

Web Dev for Devices & Shipping Company

"I was so satisfied with their work, I asked them to maintain 5 of my other domains."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

HasoTechnology built and designed multiple websites. They set up cloud technology and mobile responsiveness, perform maintenance, and implement sales tracking and payment features.

Madurai Area, India
Bala Murugan
Managing Director, Siva Groups

The educational site has 200 users, with over 10,000 projected, and boasts a colorful, user-friendly design. The young team’s fresh and creative ideation enabled them to listen well and deliver on-site goals and vision. Their responsive communication and cost-effectiveness earned further trust.

Siva Groups is an HP-authorized platinum partner for Wi-Fi devices, and we also deal with spice imports and exports. I’m the managing director.

What challenge were you trying to address with HasoTechnology?

I needed to create sites for several projects and set up online sales tracking. I’m with a group of 8 businesses, including 2–3 spice imports and export companies and a flooring manufacturing company. I do online sales for all of them via Facebook sales and development. I needed people to get registered on the site and pay online.

I also have an Indian educational site that supports an exam conducted for school students. Students have to register their names on the website and then they receive exam models and submit their answers. After taking an online exam, some will be selected to compete on a national level. I needed a good site and good maintenance for this program.

HasoTechnology completed all the sites I needed and they perform maintenance as well. We use a lot of cloud-based information so I can access it from a number of locations. From India, I can handle a student’s account in Malaysia or Singapore.

I couldn’t maintain the hardware, so HasoTechnology helped me with a cloud-based server. They set it up so that all my students could access the data on their mobile devices, tablets, or any other device they require.

They built everything purely on an open-source basis because I didn’t want to go with a closed-source application.

I was in touch with 15–16 guys from the company. I’d discuss site design with 2–3 people. A separate team supported me in the payment gateway, and another supported me with the layout.

How did you come to work with HasoTechnology?

A friend of mine referred them to me. Before starting the work, I got a number of quotes from other locations, including in India. HasoTechnology is located near me, so they were able to provide more direct support. Their layout work and willingness to exchange ideas also impressed me.

I spent 50,000 Rupees.

I started working with them in the beginning of 2015, and the project is ongoing.

They are maintaining my Indian Aero Olympiad website. It has more than 200 users, which are schools getting registered. Once students get access to it, there will be 5,000–10,000 plus.

I like the website itself, and I’m glad they accepted our ideas. I wanted the site to be attractive to kids, so they added flashy colors and kid-friendly design. That impressed me.

How did HasoTechnology perform from a project management standpoint?

Their multiple team approach worked for me, and they satisfied my requirements quickly.

Their responsiveness was satisfactory. At the beginning of 2015, we started with a small website project. I was so satisfied with their work, I asked them to maintain 5 of my other domains.

It is very cost-effective for me to work with them. They are a young team with fresh minds and ideas and are open to my vision and suggestions. If I went with a seasoned vendor with a well-established reputation, their design approach would restrict me. I felt comfortable with HasoTechnology. They gave me a lot of freedom.

I would suggest they improve on completing projects on time. Sometimes there is a time lapse, but that happens everywhere. Due to Indian server speed, the payment gateway used to hang occasionally. However, if I reach out and submit a ticket, they deal with it immediately.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Once satisfied with their work, I introduced them to a number of people. I would recommend them to any business. I’m comfortable with the technologies they use, and even though I’m not tech-oriented, I’m very impressed with their work.

I’m impressed with the quality.

Web Dev for Equipment Management Platform

"We are satisfied with their ongoing work."

May 2017 - Ongoing

HasoTechnology developed open-source, cloud-based web apps to manage equipment usage and generate operator payroll. They perform server maintenance for the equipment app on an ongoing basis.

Madurai Area, India
Subbramanian Meenakshisundaram
Managing Partner, Balanetra Technologies

HasoTechnology delivered both projects successfully. In addition to their technical and business knowledge, the team is characterized by open-mindedness and a strong commitment to service.

Balanetra Technologies provides web-based software to a particular industry segment. I am a Managing Partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with HasoTechnology?

We wanted to develop our product on an open-source, cloud-based platform. We needed someone with server-side knowledge and maintenance expertise.

We had them develop and maintain cloud-based software that enables users to manage machinery and equipment usage. Another cloud-based product HasoTechnology developed is our MOSY Payroll system. The app receives data and generates individual operators’ salaries. It connects 2 separately functioning systems via the web.

How did you come to work with HasoTechnology?

We had set selection criteria that they met: technical knowledge, domain knowledge, commitment, and business understanding.

We’ve spent $10,000.

They are still providing maintenance and development for the first project—it’s a continuous process. They began the second project in May 2017 and completed it in June.

They successfully completed the shorter-term project. We are satisfied with their ongoing work.

How did HasoTechnology perform from a project management standpoint?

We used a ticket management system to communicate the requirements, time schedule, and track activity. It was effective for managing our projects.

I found their team to be full of open-minded people. I also value their commitment to their customers.

Communicate your requirements clearly and in detail. That clarity will help developers to complete the project on time.

eCommerce Site Dev for Technology Management Platform

"They are a really fantastic group of developers who are interested in working on new projects."

Aug. - Sept. 2017

HasoTechnology partnered with a software development firm to create an unconventional eCommerce site. The team helped create a complex system run by telephone calls that recorded and stored each call.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Suhan Selvan
Cloud Administrator, Wharfedale Technologies

The website is smooth and intuitive; the clients are pleased. HasoTechnology has a young team that is still learning, but that makes up for it with their creative approach to development and project management. They respond quickly and take suggestions well.

We are a startup. We do software development projects for government organizations in India. One of our development partners is HasoTechnology; they are involved in one of the projects with us.

What challenge were you trying to address with HasoTechnology?

We were developing a specific kind of eCommerce website.

Our eCommerce website is based on telephone conversations where we have to include many voice-controlled transactions. We wanted them to develop a system that could be controlled through the phone, and then make a CRM to automatically record the calls. They used PHP to develop our eCommerce platform.

I worked with 2 of the primary developers and one of them was also the project manager for us.

How did you come to work with HasoTechnology?

We were finding it difficult to find someone who could do what we wanted, which is why we went to HasoTechnology. It wasn’t just a generic eCommerce site. It was something based on telephone conversations, and we needed to integrate the call, recording, and everything else.

HasoTechnology was introduced to me by one of my friends who was also looking for a unique development company. They introduced us and their proposal was very alluring, which is why we chose them.

The total cost was around $8,000.

The development took 34 days to complete. We started development in August 2017 and concluded in September 2017.

We haven't launched the website yet. We just completed development, but we haven't started to market it yet. We’ve shown it to some of our clients, and they are very happy with the user interface and the smoothness of the site. It’s very clean, and they specifically like the design and the site’s ease of use. Right now we are satisfied with the product they have created. We are ready to launch.

How did HasoTechnology perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular email contact, which was our primary communication channel. They updated us on their progress every other day, including updates on bug fixes and new features. Once they updated us, we made suggestions, which they would implement into the next update.

We used a continuous testing and development strategy. We also had calls every weekend. They created a WhatsApp group where we could chat immediately with them, and they could respond immediately, which was nice. Overall, they were responsive and diligent.

They are young developers, so they are very fast and agile in their work. Other companies were definitely slower in their response times. But their youth gave them an edge in their speed and method. You wouldn’t see older developers creating WhatsApp groups, but they were creative in their communication.

I like the design part, but I’ve had to give a lot of input on it to get it to where I wanted it to be. Like I said, they’re young and don't have direct experience with some of the options. That was one area that had to give a lot of feedback compared to the technical side. I think design is where they could improve.

What advice would you give to potential future clients of HasoTechnology?

They are a really fantastic group of developers who are interested in working on new projects. They are still learning, but they do good work. If you want to get your work done soon and properly, these are the guys to choose.

They used all possible media channels to keep in contact with us: e-mail, telephone, and instant message. We could reach them when we needed and they would respond.
    They are starting up, so they’re more interested in doing quality work than charging high fees. They are inexpensive relative to bigger firms.
    If you want to do a short-term, immediate projects then they are great. If you're doing a bigger project, a bigger company might be better. They need a lot of input since they’re just starting.