Client satisfaction is our Ultimate Goal

Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. is a global technology service and outsourcing company providing you the best Cost-effective and quality-oriented IT resources with the ideal working environment, for your Software Development and Web Designing and Development needs.

We are proud to be led by extremely focused and dedicated professionals, who are known for their extraordinary skills, experience, and expertise in a wide spectrum of industries. Through our solution partnerships and strategic alliances, we continue to expand our horizons in the global market.

Outsourcing development work offers significant savings, but companies need reliable offshore partners to realize those savings. Our Outsourcing services company has built a reputation on solid, disciplined work that is delivered on time and is cost-effective.

1998
Lahore, Pakistan
  • 225 Cavalry Grounds, Lane 5
    Lahore, P 54810
    Pakistan

401kplans.com, Dogs on Deployment, Loebig Ink, American Personal & Private Chef Association, Eagle Web Solutions, Atlanta Based Services, Partnership Marketing Inc.

401kplans.com Image

401kplans.com

The mission of 401kplans.com is to utilize technology to bring process, efficiency, and transparency to small plan retirement distribution. The regulatory environment and the constant pressure on margin are forcing change within the retirement plan industry. Retirement plans have become the “Blockbuster Video” to the “Netflix” of other voluntary benefits, as we have yet to embrace technology to assist with distribution. Change

is difficult but there is a significant opportunity to work collaboratively to launch a platform that assists financial advisors and TPA’s as well as supports the business models and value propositions of Providers and Investment Managers.
Dogs on Deployment Image

Dogs on Deployment

Military members nation-wide confront a multitude of problems during their careers, the last thing they need to worry about is their pet's care during their service commitments. Dogs On Deployment is a 501(c)(3) national non-profit which provides an online network for service members to search for volunteers who are willing to board their pets during their owner's service commitments. Dogs on Deployment promotes responsible,

life-long pet ownership by military pet owners by advocating for military pet owner rights, providing educational resources and granting financial assistance for military pet owners during times of emergency. Join Dogs on Deployment's mission in changing the lives of our military members and their pets.

Custom Development for Computer Solutions Co

"Over the years, they've been able to 'make it right' when things go wrong."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. developed micro-services and applications, integrating them with a preexisting ERP. They used PHP, Nosql, Xamarin, and Angular to develop all features.

Indianapolis, Indiana
James George
President, Halogen Designs

Not only have they been able to sell the end product, but they’ve been able to secure annual maintenance contracts. After facing a few challenges, Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. worked in sprints to ensure a smooth process. Focused on transparency, they share progress and results openly.

I am the owner of Halogen Designs, LLC based out of Indianapolis Indiana. We help solve our customers' business problems using technology solutions. Our ideal customers have complex, enterprise or mid market level needs and are interested in outsourcing all or part of their application development. We also focus on project management and DevOps.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.?

I have worked with Hashe Computer Solutions for more than 10 years on various projects. Hashe is one of our trusted technology partners. Hashe employees a team of about 8 people to work on my projects including UX designers, full stack developers, mobile development specialists, and a top level project manager. I hired them to solve scalability issues with fluctuating demand. They augment my core team and my customer's team.

The specific project in question was developing micro-services and applications to connect to an existing, on-premise ERP. The ERP was custom developed and contained sensitive PHI so we could not access it directly. The customer created a robust API engine based on our guidance. Hashe then created several mobile and web app interfaces which connect to the ERP engine. This was originally a six month project. The customer extended the engagement and has expanded its scope several times since 2016.

I have used several outsourcing companies, both onshore and offshore over the years. We have experience with companies in India, Pakistan, and several East Asian countries as well. I select Mamoon's team at Hashe Computer Solutions for a few reasons. The biggest was prior experience. We have successfully completed projects which ranged over 250k down to a few thousand together. Over the years, they've been able to 'make it right' when things go wrong. This is a huge reason I've continued using their services, even when cheaper options are available.

For the project in question, Hashe used PHP and Nosql hosted on a cloud computing platform. The front end was composed of Xamarin for the mobile apps and Angular for the web apps. This project was actually one of the original projects they performed under the Scrum/Agile development process. We used Jira for managing it. Both the end client, my team, and Hashe leveraged Jira.

My team and customer team

1. James George (me - project owner and lead partner)
  2. Owner at the customer - executive champion
  3. Developer at the customer - technical champion and responsible for APIs

Hashe team

1. Mamoon Rashid (owner of Hashe and project owner)
  2. Scrum master/PM
  3. UX designer
  4. DBA/DevOps
  5. Xamarin developers
  6. Front end developers
  7. QA team

The end customer has sold our software packages more than 10 times since its creation. These are highly customized and vertical specific packages which have a very small target audience. They have been able to secure annual maintenance contracts on the software as well, growing their end business. The single biggest benefit in my mind however, is that we helped the customer understand new revenue models. One of the software applications was built as SaaS which is a new frontier for our end customer. This was Hashe's idea.

We used Agile/scrum based development for this project. It was out first project using scrum so we did run into some initial issues, however Hashe did hire a very experienced scrum master to run the project. After the team was comfortable with the new process and tool (Jira), the project management was much more smooth.

Hashe was willing to show me initial results on our very first engagement before accepting any payment. On a future engagement, Hashe made strategic hires to help support a large project I had. I was able to review the resumes and participate in interviews.

In the past, many processes were informal. While it creates a comfortable work environment, it also allows for inconsistent results or processes between projects. Hashe has been standardizing its processes throughout 2019 including weekly team trainings (I.e. Scrum, cyber security, compliance, etc). I would recommend they continue this process and focus on growing within their core competencies.