Turning your effort into profit on social media

Hart Media was founded with the intent to help brands become profitable on social media. Our core focus is to help you build a solid foundation so you can leverage social media to accomplish your big-picture goals.

With so many social media agencies in the industry, we wanted to create an agency that breaks the mold and put strategy at the forefront of your social presence. We understand succeeding on social media is far beyond posting a pretty picture, it's about creating targeted content to attract more of your ideal clients and customers.​

We work with businesses who have been on social media but they're not seeing the results they feel like they should be. We work with you to help you establish your digital footprint and pave your path on social media. We will help you find your true brand voice that speaks to your target audience, put together a strategy that aligns with your big-picture goals, and create an actionable plan that will drive tangible results.

2018
Simi Valley, CA
  • 1986 Ridgegate Lane Apt F
    Simi Valley, CA 93065

Rantze and Raves, Warner Loughlin Studios, Starr Clinical Skincare, Dr. David Glick, Jackie Miranne, Megan Heaton

Social Media Management for Boutique Production Company

“Hart Media is able to tailor its services to your needs.”

Aug 2018 - Ongoing

Hart Media oversaw the social media strategy for a boutique creative agency. After performing a brand audit, the team lead curated and managed several accounts.

Lizz Rantze
Founder, Rantze + Raves

Thanks to the Hart Media’s excellent insight, the client’s social media accounts now serve as a means to grow business credibility. The team lead showcased excellent organizational skills and was an overall pleasure to work with.

I’m Lizz Rantze, the CEO and creative director of Rantze + Raves. We’re a boutique creative agency that specializes in branding and video production.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hart Media?

While I specialize in the more aesthetic aspects of social media, I was seeking help with brand strategy and marketing.

In our first meeting, Chloe (CEO, Hart Media) performed a brand audit for me. She then ideated a social media strategy and presented a deck for it. We worked on different platforms, but we especially utilized Trello, where we could collaborate on content before publishing.

She assisted in curating and managing my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. There was no content creation involved—it was more about brainstorming ideas and presenting my business through social media.

I just worked with Chloe.

How did you come to work with Hart Media?

I found her through Instagram and decided to go with her after our initial brand audit.

We began working together in late summer of 2018, and the relationship is still ongoing.

My social media used to be something that people just looked at, for pretty pictures—now, it makes people take me seriously as a business. Chloe’s work has also helped others understand what exactly I do. Before, I wasn’t able to communicate that in a creative way.

How did Hart Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Chloe has been on top of everything, from start to finish. She’s extremely thorough with everything she does. She also excels at explaining things in a comprehensible way.

Her excellent project management, but also her insight into what others in the industry are doing. She’s great at examining and staying on top of industry trends.

I really can’t think of anything.

Hart Media is able to tailor its services to your needs. Since she’s so flexible, it’s great to take her up on a free consultation to determine what your business needs.