CONSUMER FIRST MARKETING

BRONZE VERIFIED

HANGAR12 specializes in marketing consumer brands through consumer promotions, digital marketing, social media and shopper marketing, and being one of the best consumer-centric marketing agencies.

HANGAR12 is ranked a TOP marketing agency in the U.S. by Chief Marketer for over ten years. We employ both agency and brand-side marketing experts to craft brilliant solutions to grow brands by engaging consumers… everywhere. We've been leading with this approach for years on highly recognizable brands in the food & beverage, snacks, candy, retail, and home & office verticals.

HANGAR12's portfolio showcases work for Saputo, Kellogg's, ConAgra, Hillshire Brands, Sanford, and more.

HANGAR12 is a leading independent brand marketing agency for regional, national and global Consumer Goods. We believe that everything starts with your consumer. That’s our only rule. Our Consumer First® approach enables collaboration with your consumers throughout our process resulting in increased brand equity, product trial and brand loyalty.

2000
  • Metro
    St. Louis, MO 63122

Saputo Cheese USA Perdue Farms Universal Beauty Carl Buddig Columbia Fruit

BeardGuyz Case Study

Beard Guyz needed a digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness quick.

Hangar12's goal was to create a unified brand experience to boost awareness and drive in-store and online sales with the ultimate result of gaining distribution in Walmart.

We developed a brand persona, three how-to videos, paid social media, consumer rebates, SiriusXM ads, and Digital Banner Ads.

The campaign saw 83 million

Impressions, 1.5 Million Engagements, 18,000 Digital Redemptions, 260,000 clicks to retailers, double digit sales increases, and best of all, distribution at 1,000 Walmart stores nation-wide.

When it comes to speed-to-market, that’s how Hangar12 shapes up sales fast!

Hangar12 brought Frigo® Cheese Heads® and Disney/Pixar together to capture the buzz of the long-awaited Incredibles 2 movie and united families with a call to action to enter for a chance to win “Incredible Family Entertainment”

Cheese Case Study - Incredible Snacking

We partnered our national cheese brand with Disney-Pixar's Incredibles 2 movie to build brand awareness around our fun to eat snack cheese for everyone in the family, even hero families.

Branding Services for Food Production Company

"They are open to conversations, suggestions, and debates."

Aug. 2006 - Mar. 2015

HANGAR12 providing branding services for a food production company. This included promotional materials, packaging design, and merchandising.

Paula (Petrungaro) Steenstra
Former Director of Creative Services, Hillshire Brands

The engagement continued to be successful, facilitating a longterm partnership. The trustworthy team facilitates a seamless workflow through communication and collaboration. HANGAR12 is creative, adaptable, and hard-working.

I worked for Sara Lee as the Director of Creative Services. Overseeing visual identity and packaging for all retail brands.

For what projects/services did your company hire HANGAR12?

Hangar 12 (formerly Launch at the time), was our AOR. I worked side by side with them on many projects. Promotional, packaging, merchandising. They served as an extension of my team.

It wasn't 1, singular project. There were many. When I was hired, the company was in a major transition. We were consolidating 3 companies to 1 location. We needed to identify overlap and a singular process for creative development. They helped me get up to speed on all the brands activities and identify efficiencies.

A true partner - I even had a on-site coordinator dedicated to our business to help me with day to day needs. They also helped me manage and housed many of our digital assets when we were closing down the in-house creative resource. I couldn't have done it without them.

Hangar 12 is simply an amazing, professional creative resource. The beauty of them is they tailor themselves to the client needs. I've worked with them through a few different companies and they are quick to evolve. They stay ahead of the trends and apply them to everything they do. The work is strategic and thoughtful...even the smaller projects are taken seriously and considered just as important as the big ones.

And you are charged for the work you need....not the overhead they might have. The business model is flexible enough to help you with your small brands/projects - but easily take on your big ones too. It's great - because it is a single resource that you don't have to on board every time - no one has time for it! They already know and can apply their learning with each new initiative.

The team is a collective of seasoned professionals. Kevin did a great job of procuring the best of the best strategists, account, and designers. The business is run very nimbly. It can be ramped up for the bigger programs, and dialed back for the small ones. Bringing the cost savings to the client.

Success was ongoing. While I cannot share specifics - I can say that they continue to be one of my most highly recommended partners today.

Again - communication and trust were key. They really served as an extension of my team. Being a smaller entity - I had access and support from the leaders of the team if needed. But the day to day people were top-notch too. They really were an extension of my team. At times, when double or triple booked - I could send them in my place and trust that everything was going to be as expected.

Great creative and results are the cost for entry - and they have both. Its how they get there that I love the most. They are open to conversations, suggestions, and debates. And budget management, which was always a concern, was easy. No hidden fees or overages.

You agreed to the cost and that's what you were charged. If there was scope creep - you had a conversation right away, worked through it and adjusted accordingly. Sometimes you paid more, sometimes, they would suggest compromises to help keep us on budget....and on time!

No. Sometimes I think they are a hidden gem - although they have been around for many years. I have had the pleasure of working with this team for many years, with many roles and they continue to refine. They really figured it out.

Easy
    Competitive and fair. Not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - and more!
    Top Notch
    I have recieved several inquiries from past colleagues, and Hangar 12 continues to be at the top of a very short list.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
Launch Creative Marketing, Inc.
Illinois