NY Top SEO Company

GVATE is a google ranked #1 Top SEO Firm in New York City and is also recognized as a Top SEO company. GVATE is a special place that businesses of all sizes visit to get reputable graphic design service, website development service and best SEO service (according to Bing.com and Google.com) that'll bring their website to the first page.

We offer marketing and website services to small, medium and enterprise size companies. We offer lead generation marketing, conversion marketing and SEO website design services. We also like working with startups with limited budgets to plan out a strategic marketing campaign needed to get their business off the ground.

GVATE LLC strives to remain one of the top Advertising and Marketing Agencies in New York City. For this reason, we continuously work on developing new marketing and online technologies to make achieving the everyday task easier for us and our clients.

One of our innovation is Super Glue Traffic. Super Glue Traffic is a technology developed by GVATE to help websites; mostly eCommerce and publication websites, to achieve a higher conversion rate and Return On Investment (ROI).

GVATE LLC PRESS

GVATE LLC was recognized as one of the leading online marketing provider by The Small Business Expo organizing company through an invitation to present at the Jacob Javits Center. Also note, we are recognized by Google, Yahoo and Bing as one of the Top 10 SEO Experts in New York. The Small Business Expo is the nation’s largest business to business trade-show, conference & networking event hosted in ten cities around the United States. GVATE was asked to create a step by step guide on how to setup a Google AdWords Campaign.

New York, NY
headquaters
  • Gvate
    79 Madison Ave.
    New York, NY 10016
    917.960.2736
  • Gvate

We've worked with clients from fortune 500 companies and small to medium size companies.

Web Design Project for Fashion Startup

"Gvate has helped move my company forward with online sales growth and great suggestions."

Gvate has worked on the branding and website for the client's clothing line including work with a cancer foundation. The project is currently ongoing and being done nicely complete with graphics.

Startup

New York Metro Area
Founder, Fashion Startup

The campaign's success attracted customers and brought upon an increase in the initial sales. The client praised Gvate for their attitude of pushing the schedule to completion, thus achieving the client's goals.

We are a clothing company. We've been in the market for around two years.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

I needed help with my company's branding.

Gvate have worked on many campaigns for my clothing line, including work with a cancer foundation. They've also worked on my company's website. The page is still under construction, but it's coming along nicely. It also included logo design.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

I've known their owner [Seun Ajanwachuku] since college. He has been a good friend to me through the years. He became interested in my company and wanted to become a partner. Since that time, we've worked on the clothing line, and he has provided many ways in which to make my products known.

The total cost of the project is less than $10,000.

Our work is ongoing.

I am satisfied. My firm has gone from a concept to a reality. Gvate has brought eyes to my clothes and hat lines online and helped build initial sales. Gvate has helped move my company forward with online sales growth and great suggestions.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

They are friendly and organized. They always incorporate new business ideas into the project and understand the fashion industry in New York City.

What distinguishes Gvate from other providers?

Gvate is a hard-working and young company, and they have grown much in the past three years. They have a nice owner and staff, and their team is always motivated and willing to satisfy the client. I was very impressed when I met three or four of their employees in person.

Is there anything Gvate could have improved or done differently?

No. They always pushed the project schedule forward. There were no major issues with the project. They push all of their clients to deliver on time to move project schedules to completion.

Landing Page Creation for Automotive Startup

"They have competitive pricing and are quick to deliver nice websites."

Gvate created a landing page using a creative, animated 60-second promotional video that can market the business to the local community within a reasonable span of time and within the given budget.

New York City Area
Cofounder, Automotive Startup

Gvate delivered quality output within the given amount of time and budget. The promotional program was successful. The client noted their strength in communication and project management.

We're an online used car auction platform.

I am one of the cofounders in the New York City area.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

We needed a quick and inexpensive landing page for our concept to help get our concept out to the community.

They've created a landing page for us with a creative, animated 60-second promo video about our business. It acted as an overview of our company. This was our way of introducing our concept to the local community.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

I found them on a quick Internet search of the top area SEO [search engine optimization] agencies.

It wasn't a big investment of time or money. It was less than $10,000. They were able to deliver the web page and promotional video quickly.

The work is completed, the site is live, and we are happy with the results.

I was very happy with Gvate's work. They delivered on time and on budget. Our promotional program was successful. They are strong with project management and client communication.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

They were mainly on time and very easy to work with. I would recommend Gvate to others for small projects that are quick and easy.

What distinguishes Gvate from other providers?

They have competitive pricing and are quick to deliver nice websites. The New York area is very expensive with many amateurs. It was great to find them.

Is there anything Gvate could have improved or done differently?

No. There was nothing major to improve.

I would highly recommend them.