NY Top SEO Company

GVATE is a google ranked #1 Top SEO Firm in New York City and is also recognized as a Top SEO company. GVATE is a special place that businesses of all sizes visit to get reputable graphic design service, website development service and best SEO service (according to Bing.com and Google.com) that'll bring their website to the first page.

We offer marketing and website services to small, medium and enterprise size companies. We offer lead generation marketing, conversion marketing and SEO website design services. We also like working with startups with limited budgets to plan out a strategic marketing campaign needed to get their business off the ground.

GVATE LLC strives to remain one of the top Advertising and Marketing Agencies in New York City. For this reason, we continuously work on developing new marketing and online technologies to make achieving the everyday task easier for us and our clients.

One of our innovation is Super Glue Traffic. Super Glue Traffic is a technology developed by GVATE to help websites; mostly eCommerce and publication websites, to achieve a higher conversion rate and Return On Investment (ROI).

GVATE LLC PRESS

GVATE LLC was recognized as one of the leading online marketing provider by The Small Business Expo organizing company through an invitation to present at the Jacob Javits Center. Also note, we are recognized by Google, Yahoo and Bing as one of the Top 10 SEO Experts in New York. The Small Business Expo is the nation’s largest business to business trade-show, conference & networking event hosted in ten cities around the United States. GVATE was asked to create a step by step guide on how to setup a Google AdWords Campaign.

New York, NY
  • Gvate
    79 Madison Ave.
    New York, NY 10016
    917.960.2736
  • Gvate

We've worked with clients from fortune 500 companies and small to medium size companies.

SEO for Digital Reputation Management Agency

"What I like about Gvate is that they know what they’re talking about."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Gvate partners with a digital reputation company to help with SEO maintenance. The team works to alter adverse Google search results through targeted keywords and securing inbound links.

Sea Bright, New Jersey
John Demarchi
CEO, Social Czars

The team communicates very well and is responsive at all times. Gvate knows SEO inside and out, and are able to provide fast and lasting results. They are able to provide metrics and tracking, which is impressive for an often obscure field.

I’m the CEO and founder of SocialCzars.com. We’re a digital agency that does a lot of digital reputation work, online reputation work for celebrities, high network individuals, Fortune 500 CEOs, etc. We also do social media marketing campaigns, pay-per-click, SEM. We work with about 15-20 consultants at any one time. Right now we’re somewhere around 20.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

We are working with Gvate on a couple of SEO-related projects involving celebrities and major companies. They are big clients with online reputation challenges such as adverse Google search results, litigation, difficult articles, and trolls that have been causing problems for some of these clients. We reached out to Gvate and said, “We have a game plan for these clients, but would you guys mind picking up some of the SEO stuff as part of a larger reputation campaign?” They’ve been good, and they know what they’re doing.

We’ve worked with a couple of different SEO firms before. Sometimes they were SEO specialists who did specific genres. The way that SEO works is sort of uniform across all industries. Some people do certain industries better than others because they know those industries cold and they know how to get placement and hit the ground running. They know, “These are the sites where we could get high domain authority and strong inbound link campaigns quickly.” The actors we’re working on with Gvate are largely financial clients, celebrities, and professional sports athletes.

A typical campaign with Gvate would go like this: First, we’d get SEO baselines on a client for specific keywords and phrases that we’re trying to improve our ranking for or keywords and phrases that might bring up adverse content that we want to push down in the search rankings. There are a couple of ways to do that. First, we get the X-rays, so to speak, of where we are and what we’re up against. Then we work with Gvate on a game plan to fix the issue, which could involve securing inbound links from sites with high domain authority, creating a bunch of social media sites and blog posts and syndicating those sites with high domain authority, link-building campaigns and directories. There’s a lot of busy work involved once you get going. With Gvate, we ask, “Do we have the right content out there for this particular client that’s well-tagged and structured for SEO?” In many cases we do. If we don’t or if there are improvements to be made, we get their suggestions or discuss how better-structured content might index better.

The second thing is getting inbound links from credible sites, which Gvate is good at. They work quickly, and their reporting is transparent. At any hour of the day, I can log onto the dashboard and see, “Oh, OK. Here’s where we were last week, here’s where we were yesterday, here’s where we are today.” That’s important because SEO as a general rule is a little foggy. It’s hard to paint a picture of exactly what ranks where and why. There are companies that exist just to answer that question, and they all do it a little bit differently. It’s enormously valuable to work with people who speak the same language so that we can hit the ground running. It saves us a lot of time.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

One good way to figure out if SEO people know what they’re doing is to Google “SEO experts in New York City,” for example. Gvate comes up first or second, so right away you know that they have some understanding of how to rock specific keyword phrases. I ran their link through an application that is like an X-ray for SEO because I wanted to see how they built links on that specific keyword and phrase. I know a bit about SEO, and once I looked at that map, I was like, “Oh, OK. Yeah.” They had a couple of things there that I wouldn't have done, but I could see they were strong and I wanted to call them. Sean really knows what he’s talking about, and he’s really good at SEO. We had a quick, productive conversation, and overall, I've been impressed.

How much have you invested with Gvate?

I’ve invested between $10,000 and $50,000.

I think we contracted with Gvate in late April 2017 and got rolling in May. We’re about two to three months in on four, six-month projects with Gvate. They’re ahead of where I thought they would be, which is rare. These were not easy projects, and Gvate has done a nice job.

I've worked with them for three months, so I can't say that we've taken a project from A to Z with them yet. With a lot of vendors or folks that claim they're experts, oftentimes you'll find our quickly that they don't know what they're talking about. In contrast, Gvate's reporting is clear, and their communication is excellent.

Already, Gvate has significantly improved the page one Google search results for several of our clients. I've seen movement on SEO particularly in some pretty difficult situations in two months or less, which is a really impressive time frame in which to see things moving on SEO. All things are not created equally. If your next door neighbor has a blog and writes something terrible about you that shows up first on Google, that's easy to get rid of. If the New York Times or Wall Street Journal writes something about you, and you're able to push down that type of content within 60 days, that's impressive, and Gvate has done that for us.

In general, from day one with Gvate, we knew they were able to play at a high level. There's no wasted time. They haven't come to us with a bad idea yet, and they've come to us with a few creative and insightful thoughts about content structure and syndication that were enormously helpful, and have led to strong results.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

Gvate is terrific from a project management standpoint. Sean and his assistant get back to you, they answer phone calls, they’re never hard to find, they’re always reachable, and they’re working. They’re good at working with clients who are under pressure and on a deadline. We communicate via email and phone (more email than phone). I like working with people who I can have quick, one-sentence emails with, and they get it and work quickly. I applaud that.

What did you find most impressive about Gvate?

They listen. They’re smart. They go beyond the standard order of work to get the job done, and they work quickly. There’s little friction in working with them.

They are also just really good. You work with a lot of different vendors and genres and areas. For me, and a lot of people, time is perishable. People who are truly experts, who shoot straight, and who don't waste time, they’re like gold. The team at Gvate would fall in that category. They’ve been really good, and so far I'm really happy with them. It’s a hard business, and there are a lot of moving parts. I appreciate their candor and honesty.

The key for me is that I need all of the information with a client. I never want to be in front of a client unprepared. Bad news is much more important than good news because if there’s bad news, you want to figure out a game plan to fix things. Sometimes you want the vendors to suppress bad news, but then you get run over. When there’s a threat, I need to know about it quickly so we can change the game plan. Gvate is very good about that, and that is unusual in our industry.

Are there any areas Gvate could improve?

I’d give them 5 out of 5 stars so far. They’ve been really good. Check back in a couple of months, but right now I'm really happy.

Overall Score Gvate is really good. They’re better than I expected, which is rare in digital media.
    They are easy to reach, easy to find, and accountable.
    They deliver on the deadline.
    I already have recommended Gvate to others.

Video Production and SEO for Finance Company

"Gvate helped us simplify our product and improve client engagement."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Gvate produced animated videos for a factoring firm seeking to more clearly communicate the services they provide to their customers. Their team has also started to help with the firm's SEO strategy.

Fort Lee, New Jersey
Rachel Hersh
Northeast Region Sales Director, Prestige Capital Corporation

Since launching the video, the ease of communication between the firm and its clients has improved significantly. The videos would not be so successful if it weren't for Gvate's commitment to understanding the company. Moreover, it's helpful that they can keep up with the firm's fast work pace.

I’m the Northeast Region Sales Director of Prestige Capital. We are a finance company providing accounts receivable financing to companies who need immediate liquidity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

We needed some animation videos created for our website. These videos would help our customers understand the services we provide.

We communicated back and forth about what the look should be and collaborated on the script and layout of the visuals. They gave us suggestions on what visuals would be appealing. Because we knew our business best, we wrote the script and they edited it. We came up with a great video that they did for us and it’s posted on YouTube. We liked their work so much that we created a second video about another product we have.

Because he’s so easy to work with, Seun asked if we would be interested in them helping with SEO [search engine optimization] work. They are now doing this for us as well as marketing to increase our Google visibility. They are also helping us on other platforms.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

I’m a member of WeWork. I posted a job there and a number of companies replied to the ad. After looking at their websites, I liked Gvate’s website best because of their style and the look of the videos they produced. I reached out to Seun and he immediately responded. We set up a face-to-face meeting so that I could explain what we needed. He gave us a budget that was much less expensive than what the other firms had given us.

How much have you invested with Gvate?

We have spent $7,000–$8,000 for the videos and SEO work.

We started working with them six months ago, and the work is ongoing.

We have gotten very positive responses from people who have been on our site and seen the videos. That includes our potential clients as well as our referral partners. Since they see the video before they call us, they understand better what we do and how our product works. It’s been a win-win for us. Gvate helped us simplify our product and improve client engagement.

For us, the metrics are not about how many clients we get from the work. It’s about the ease of use of what we do and how that concept is explained to people. People find what we do a complicated process, but it’s really not and the animation video shows them that. To us, that’s very important. A lot of our leads take a long time to come onboard and close. We’ve just started SEO recently, so I don’t have any numbers to give you.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve been pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism of their team. They remind us when we forget what we need to do next. We communicate through email and phone.

What did you find most impressive about Gvate?

Their communication skills are excellent and they understand our company. We move very fast so we need people who understand what we’re saying. We’ve dealt with companies that just didn’t get it and that’s been very frustrating for us. It’s very important for us to have a team who is very responsive and constantly on top of things.

Are there any areas Gvate could improve?

No. We’re very happy with them or we wouldn’t keep using them.

We’ve recommended them many times.

Web Design Project for Fashion Startup

"Gvate has helped move my company forward with online sales growth and great suggestions."

Gvate has worked on the branding and website for the client's clothing line including work with a cancer foundation. The project is currently ongoing and being done nicely complete with graphics.

Startup

New York Metro Area
Founder, Fashion Startup

The campaign's success attracted customers and brought upon an increase in the initial sales. The client praised Gvate for their attitude of pushing the schedule to completion, thus achieving the client's goals.

We are a clothing company. We've been in the market for around two years.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

I needed help with my company's branding.

Gvate have worked on many campaigns for my clothing line, including work with a cancer foundation. They've also worked on my company's website. The page is still under construction, but it's coming along nicely. It also included logo design.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

I've known their owner [Seun Ajanwachuku] since college. He has been a good friend to me through the years. He became interested in my company and wanted to become a partner. Since that time, we've worked on the clothing line, and he has provided many ways in which to make my products known.

The total cost of the project is less than $10,000.

Our work is ongoing.

I am satisfied. My firm has gone from a concept to a reality. Gvate has brought eyes to my clothes and hat lines online and helped build initial sales. Gvate has helped move my company forward with online sales growth and great suggestions.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

They are friendly and organized. They always incorporate new business ideas into the project and understand the fashion industry in New York City.

What distinguishes Gvate from other providers?

Gvate is a hard-working and young company, and they have grown much in the past three years. They have a nice owner and staff, and their team is always motivated and willing to satisfy the client. I was very impressed when I met three or four of their employees in person.

Is there anything Gvate could have improved or done differently?

No. They always pushed the project schedule forward. There were no major issues with the project. They push all of their clients to deliver on time to move project schedules to completion.

Landing Page Creation for Automotive Startup

"They have competitive pricing and are quick to deliver nice websites."

Gvate created a landing page using a creative, animated 60-second promotional video that can market the business to the local community within a reasonable span of time and within the given budget.

New York City Area
Cofounder, Automotive Startup

Gvate delivered quality output within the given amount of time and budget. The promotional program was successful. The client noted their strength in communication and project management.

We're an online used car auction platform.

I am one of the cofounders in the New York City area.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Gvate?

We needed a quick and inexpensive landing page for our concept to help get our concept out to the community.

They've created a landing page for us with a creative, animated 60-second promo video about our business. It acted as an overview of our company. This was our way of introducing our concept to the local community.

How did you come to work with Gvate?

I found them on a quick Internet search of the top area SEO [search engine optimization] agencies.

It wasn't a big investment of time or money. It was less than $10,000. They were able to deliver the web page and promotional video quickly.

The work is completed, the site is live, and we are happy with the results.

I was very happy with Gvate's work. They delivered on time and on budget. Our promotional program was successful. They are strong with project management and client communication.

How did Gvate perform from a project management standpoint?

They were mainly on time and very easy to work with. I would recommend Gvate to others for small projects that are quick and easy.

What distinguishes Gvate from other providers?

They have competitive pricing and are quick to deliver nice websites. The New York area is very expensive with many amateurs. It was great to find them.

Is there anything Gvate could have improved or done differently?

No. There was nothing major to improve.

I would highly recommend them.