+20years experience: SEO, Webdesign, PPC & Content

Guaranteed SEO is a website marketing company based in Vancouver BC, Canada.

We provide a wide array of internet marketing services from search engine optimization (SEO) to website design and promotion, email marketing, pay-per-click campaigns, social media and content strategy, to help you get the most out of your best business tool: your website.

1996
Vancouver, Canada

Web Dev for Construction Company

“They’re incredibly knowledgeable on the web development side.”

June 2017 - Apr. 2019

Guaranteed SEO developed a WordPress website, implemented SEO, and hosted the website. They built landing pages for AB testing to determine the best conversion methods and collaborated on keywords.

Vancouver, Canada
VP of Marketing, Construction Company

Guaranteed SEO successfully built a website that garners positive user feedback and generates leads for bids. The site is commended for its great content and sleek appearance. In addition to the high-quality website, the team offered effective project management and responsive communications.

I’m the VP of marketing at a construction company. We do commercial and residential new builds and renovations. We do a lot of B2B, but we also do B2C work as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Guaranteed SEO?

I wanted someone to develop our website and do our SEO.

They developed our website, did our SEO, and hosted our website.

They gave me a couple of WordPress options. The “contact us” page has gone through quite a few modifications. We kept whittling the information down. I looked at their website and noticed that they had one question which lead to the next one and so on. I asked them to build that on our site which improved our responses.

They built landing pages for A/B testing; one was with a video and one was just text and content. One was to capture leads and the other was just a click-through. They were of a similar format. I drew out the layout for them, and they built them.

Next, they helped with SEO. We changed the website, and I noticed a month or two later that our keywords were still the same. I called them and we collaborated on better keywords. I would have preferred that they would have taken a more proactive approach.

I decided to sever the relationship and go a different way. I’ve been working with only them since we were up and running, so it’s time to see what else is out there and if it works. If not, I might come back.

I initially worked with one of their co-founders. Then, I started working with a web developer. We worked through how I wanted the content to flow and buttons to work and started developing the website. That was passed on to another web developer, and we finalized a lot of the details with him. I also worked with an account manager on SEO and tweaks to the website.

How did you come to work with Guaranteed SEO?

My mother-in-law’s partner was getting an influx of business through his website that was built by Guaranteed SEO. I set up a meeting and asked them to help us with our business.

Over $30,000.

We started working together in June 2017 until April 2019.

We’re receiving requests to put out bids for contracts and have face-to-face meetings. The feedback we’ve received has been extremely positive; they say that the website looks professional and clean and that the content is great. When we were trying to work through some kinks within the navigation, they were especially responsive to me.

How did Guaranteed SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They did quite well with project management. They were wonderfully effective, responsive, and professional. They always answered my questions and gave me suggestions, and we usually ended up implementing what they recommended. They’re incredibly knowledgeable on the web development side.

There was a point when there was miscommunication, but it may have been a language barrier so another person here took over. Once he did, we were good.

If something was running behind, they’d always prepare me, just in case. I never felt like they were putting me off. We were able to review their work.

We used email and they were always open to having meetings at their office or over the phone. In the end, I started using CoSchedule which was added to the backend of our website. If I had a blog and other work that needed to be done, the account manager was added to it and responded.

Trying to communicate my vision and manifest results that we were both happy with was a process. They were patient with me. We all had the same goal for our website to succeed. They did a great job. I appreciated them collaborating with me. Even when I severed ties, they were approachable. We parted ways on good terms and they welcomed me back. They handled everything professionally.

They could be more proactive on the SEO side. They could have more meetings and set expectations to reach milestones. I would have appreciated them being more forward thinking to see where we could improve, break things down, and put it into action.

Web design, SEO, and the whole online realm is an ongoing process. You’ve got to be diligent and you’ve got to not expect crazy results right away. Don’t get frustrated. Voice your expectations, set goals and milestones, and work together.

They’re expensive, but I’m happy with what I have.