Don't Hide it, Delete it!

Guaranteed Removals specializes in removal of negative and defamatory content online. Our services are guaranteed in that there are no upfront costs and the client only pays when results are achieved.

Burlington, Canada
  • 3425 Harvester Road, Suite 200
    Burlington, ON L7N 3N1

Reputation Management for Wellness Business

"They were consistently on time and produced quality work quickly."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Guaranteed Removals ventured to manage a wellness clinic's digital reputation through the elimination of a fraudulent press release. Their services included link-removal, copywriting, and general PR consulting.

West Linn, OR
Clinic Director, Wellness & Fitness Company

Guaranteed Removals swiftly achieved the goals set out by the client. They maintained continuous communication and quickly produced the desired results. The client's experience was entirely positive.

I am the clinic director of a functional medicine practice in the Portland area. We assist people with chronic health issues and specialize in nutrition, detox and lifestyle coaching.

For what projects/services did your company hire Guaranteed Removals?

We hired them to remove a inaccurate press release that misrepresented what we do and how we do it. We believe it was a competitor. It was demonstrably untrue.

To remove the press release and further promote a more accurate portrayal of what we do.

We did our research, and after speaking with several companies chose Guaranteed Removals.

They began with an in depth phone interview to learn more about our company. Then they immediately began removing the inaccurate press release, while also promoting us on line to offset the negative.

Their team is specialized, so I worked with different ones. Link removal, press release copy writers, reputation management consultant, plan for overall effectiveness for efficiency.

Simply put, they did exactly what they said they would do, quickly and with constant communication with me for updates and feedback. I was very impressed.

They were consistently on time and produced quality work quickly.

From the start, they did what they said they would do, in a timely and professional manner.

My experience was entirely positive, so I would say, no.

Overall Score Professional, timely, effective.
    Never an issue.
    Worth every penny. Removing inaccurate online content costs a business money. Hiring Guaranteed Removals is a good investment.
    They did what they said they would do, in a timely and professional manner.
    They earned my trust, so I would refer.

Reputation Management Services for Individual

“They do exactly what they advertise and promise.”

Oct. 2019

Guaranteed Removals eliminated any sign of undesired content from public view for a private individual’s online presence. Their team also offered PR and promotion services that the client declined.

Poulsbo, Washington
Self-Employed

Courteous, empathetic, and professional, the team was successfully able to remove the content as promised. Working in an accelerated timeframe, the project manager was patient, understanding, and willing to answer any questions that arose. They responded to questions and concerns within a day.

In my work with Guaranteed Removals, I was functioning as a private individual.

What challenge were you trying to address with Guaranteed Removals?

They’re in the business of removing sensitive content on the Internet. That’s what I worked with them to do, after finding unflattering things related to me online. They were tasked with making them go away.

The primary service they provide is erasing content from the Internet. At the time, there was sensitive information available to the public on the Internet that I wanted to hide. We worked together to accomplish that. They have another service that I didn’t use where they promote favorable content for you—it’s almost like PR. I didn’t use those services, though.

I had consistent, direct contact with Destiny (Paralegal Specialist, Guaranteed Removals).

How did you come to work with Guaranteed Removals?

I was aware of the content I wanted to get rid of and saw a news segment that indicated that companies like Guaranteed Removals exist. From there, I Googled companies that do that and decided to work with them based on our initial phone call.

I spent between $10,000–$13,000 on their services.

Everything was taken care of in October 2019.

Not only was Guaranteed Removals very easy to work with, but they were also 100% effective in removing sensitive content. I’m extremely satisfied with their service. My representative, Destiny, was beyond helpful and courteous. She was compassionate about my situation, was patient with all my questions, professional, and effective at her job. I’d recommend working with them based on that.

How did Guaranteed Removals perform from a project management standpoint?

Destiny’s performance is really what drove me to leave such a glowing review. I paid extra for them to expedite their services, cutting down on their usual 90-day timeframe. They did everything within the accelerated timeframe that we decided upon. The communication was also excellent throughout the process. Destiny would respond to my emails the same day.

They do exactly what they advertise and promise. Customers aren’t even charged if they aren’t able to get the content off the Internet. That’s why it’s called Guaranteed Removals—you won’t pay unless the task is accomplished.

I really can’t think of anything. They completed the task in a timely manner with extreme courtesy.

Just ask their team many questions to understand the process.

Considering everything they completed, they delivered good value.

Image Management for Carpet Cleaning Company

“I was surprised by how much they knew about the online reputation world.”

Dec. 2018 - July 2019

Guaranteed Removals successfully removed false online reviews about a company that specializes in carpet cleaning and flood damage restoration.

Dallas, Texas
Joshua Bisson
President, Pro-Fresh N' All, LLC

Guaranteed Removals’ efforts significantly improved the client’s online reputation. Their niche expertise, personalized approach, and fluid communication set them apart in the industry.

I am the owner of a company that offers professional fire and water damage restoration. We also clean carpets, tile and grout, and upholstery.

For what projects/services did your company hire Guaranteed Removals?

We hired Guaranteed Removals to help us with an onslaught of negative comments posted by a former employee.

Our goal was to remove these fake and unfair reviews against us. It has been such a nightmare to deal with, so legal action is still an option.

We selected this vendor after careful consideration. Guaranteed Removals have the proper contacts in the large companies that control review sites.

The team patiently dealt with each review according to the terms of use and any other legal option available. They would take one complaint at a time, get on the phone, and send emails as needed.

I worked closely with 2–3 contacts from Guaranteed Removals.

We only paid after we saw the results, and the outcome has been quite positive.

The workflow was great. Guaranteed Removals always kept me in the loop by sending updates by email or phone.

I was surprised by how much they knew about the online reputation world. There are many vendors out there, but I am most impressed by Guaranteed Removals’ personal approach.

It’s best to not to rush this kind of service or else the results might not match expectations.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

This is a service that would take a little time. Having patience is key.

Overall Score I’m quite pleased with their excellent work.
    Their timing was great.
    They offer great pricing for the amount of attention they give. It’s about what you would expect to pay to tackle PR issues.
    They delivered excellent work from start to finish.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Reputation Management for Clinician

"Whenever I needed something or had a question, they did not hesitate to answer my concerns."

Feb. 2016 - Oct. 2019

Guaranteed Removals repaired someone's online reputation. They removed negative search results and generated positive PR.

St. Michael, Barbados
Alfred Sparman
CEO at The Sparman Clinic, The Sparman Clinic

Guaranteed Removals successfully removed links. Their PR services also helped greatly in improving the client's image. The workflow was effective.

I am the CEO and owner of the Sparman Clinic based in Barbados.

For what projects/services did your company hire Guaranteed Removals?

I hired Guaranteed Removals to help them repair my online reputation. They were skilled and trained in both removing defamatory links as well as generating positive content to repair my online brand that had been damaged.

To get rid of negative search results on my Google page.

I found them years ago and have been on great terms with them ever since.

When I first contacted them, they helped me remove a few links that would otherwise make me look very bad online. Most recently, I hired them for both link removal services as well as PR services. For the PR side, they helped me run a scholarship program that has been very successful!

I'm not entirely sure how many team members were involved. They were all excellent members of the company.

Years ago, the link removal services were excellent and they were able to help me. This time round, their PR services (scholarship program) made a huge positive impact on my brand.

It was very effective.

Their customer service! Whenever I needed something or had a question, they did not hesitate to answer my concerns.

Not that I can think of right now.

Overall Score Would highly recommend. They've helped me multiple times in the last few years.
    They were easy to reach and never missed any calls.
    Unless they achieve results, I did not have to pay anything.
    They were truthful to their guarantees.

Reputation Management Services for Individual

"This is a great company that fulfills its mission: the mission of helping people have a second chance at life."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Guaranteed Removals removed negative information about an individual.

Bellevue, Nebraska
Andrew Campbell
Employee, Government Organization

The team was kind and effective, helping their client start anew.

Government organization.

Reputation Management

Based upon misin of the firm

Reputation Management

Worked with two people

Removal of negative content and branding

Great

This is a great company that fulfills its mission: the mission of helping people have a second chance at life. People make poor choices and mistakes and the world is cruel

The customer service, the friendliness, and the compassion only strenghtens the loyalty of its customers.

I was at first reluctant because I used another reputation service and when the contract was done they pulled back everything that was accomplished. Guaranteed removals do not do that, they actually serve and care about you. I highly recommend using this serivce.

Jonathan and Chrystal are outstanding. Kuddos guys and thank you form the bottom of my heart.. AHC

None