Data Entry Services for Ecommerce Stores & SEO SMO

Gtechwebindia, Established in 2009 and we provide best eCommerce data entry services and Digital Marketing services which includes SEO, SMO, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click, Local SEO, Brand promotion, Reputation Management and much more.

We are a New Delhi, India based agency, providing our services to clients all over the globe. We have been operating since from 10 years. We have 500 active clients all over the world. So far, we have completed more than 850 projects.

Gtechwebindia gets hold of a dedicated team of staffs to complete the outsourcing services demanded by our clients in an efficient and outstanding way. We leverage the stunning digital marketing techniques and e-commerce techniques to produce excellent outcomes to our customers.

We have qualified team for both E-commerce division & SEO division. Our team are equally skilled and always ready to accept challenges in the work.

Gtechwebindia staffs are empowered to present our clients with the highest level of quality and service. Our staffs are at the forefront of our business; each employee contributes to our success and understands that "Our Customers are why we exist".

Our Full-time employees, resulting in steady quality improvements. We are fully prepared to carry out a no obligation Sample Work to earn your trust based on the quality of our work.

NEW DELHI, India
  • 612 Vishal Tower District Centre Janak Puri
    NEW DELHI 110058
  • 612 Vishal Tower District Centre Janak Puri
    New Delhi, DL 110058

Gardenshed.com, Gardensheds.com.au, Upscalestripper.com, Upscaleshoes.com, Fashionvibes.net, Switch2SEO, Sale4Fashion
Fashionvibes.net Image

Fashionvibes.net

Fashionvibes.net: We designed the website on Shopify as per client requirement and also uploading products on it. We providing Shopify product listing and data entry services to client.

Gardenshed.com offers an online full range of Australian Garden Sheds; EasyShed, Absco, Timber, Keter, Spanbilt and more.

Traffic Increased over the website up to 70% Image

Traffic Increased over the website up to 70%

Garden Shed client was worried about the page ranking and organic traffic on the website and search engine visibility.

Firstly, we listen in all respects cautiously about the customer necessity and work as per them alongside the information about their buyer facade. We distributed the substance on high page rank specialist Guest blogging sites and did numerous SEO fixes and combinations ourselves also to

improve search engine visibility. We made quality backlinks through blog posting, article submission, guest posting, submitting data designs and others to get backlinks from high DA and PA sites.

ACHIEVEMENTS
  • Most of the keywords searches shows site on first page of Google
  • Traffic Increased over the website up to 70%
  • Improved keyword ranking within 3 months
  • Conversion rate increased up to 50%
  • Increased organic new users on the site by 45%

Increased organic new users on the site by 60% Image

Increased organic new users on the site by 60%

The website Your WDW Store suffers from the low search engine ranking and only a few customer visits. It was the biggest challenge to increase website SALES and ranking.

We began analyzing the website, page ranking, and fix the issues accordingly. We created High backlinks through local listings and posted SEO friendly content onto Social Networking sites, classified, bookmarking, blogs, articles and many

other things.

After doing the same strategy in 2 months and we were getting a good result through the organic way. We created a Google Business page, Bing Business page with including phone numbers, timing, reviews, photos.

• Organic Traffic Increased over the website up to 50%
  • Improved keyword ranking within 2 months
  • Many of the keywords searches show site on the first page of Google
  • Conversion rate increased up to 55%
  • Increased organic new users on the site by 60%

Conversion rate increased up to 60% Image

Conversion rate increased up to 60%

We provide Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization to Camberwell Electrics to improve organic traffic on the website.

We note down every point from the client's side like organic traffic issues, website traffic. After that, we maintain the strategy and set the goal to achieve the target. We created unique and fresh contents which are SEO friendly with added target keywords for Blog posting,

Article posting, Press Release posting. Generated high quality backlinks through guest posting, high DA, PA websites. Also, regular posting at social media to engage as many as possible new customers.

• Organic Traffic Increased over the website up to 60%
  • Improved keyword ranking within 2 months
  • Many of the keywords searches shows site on first page of Google
  • Conversion rate increased up to 60%
  • Increased organic new users on the site by 55%

Web Development & Product Listing for SALE4FASHION Image

Web Development & Product Listing for SALE4FASHION

Sale4Fashion: We developed the website at Shopify platform which is the higher in the current demand. Also, uploaded around thousands of products on it.

The client requirement to develop a "simple and clean" design to approach and keeping the focus on visual imagery. We used Shopify platform as per client

requirement. Because in Shopify we can develop the design, content, blogs, categories, products, orders, everything in one place. We posted SEO friendly blogs on it to optimize the site and start ranking on Google and other search engines. We used creative ideas to design the site for women, men, kids and gift purpose.

Also, uploaded thousands of products on it which includes: SKU, product name, categories, pricing, description, features, images, tags.

E-Commerce Web Dev for Clothing & Gifts Retailer

“Gtechwebindia is a trustworthy company.”

Gtechwebindia built an e-commerce website that features clothing, accessories, and home décor. They continue to update product listings and monitor site performance.

CEO, Clothing and Accessories Online Shop

The website has consistently brought in revenue. Gtechwebindia stands out because of a robust reporting system, cost-effective approach, and unmatched reliability.

I’m the CEO of an online shop that sells clothing, accessories, home decor, and gifts to customers in the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gtechwebindia?

I needed a team to manage my Shopify website according to my requirements.

Gtechwebindia developed my Shopify website. They continue to manage everything on my platform and provide data about my e-commerce product listings.

I hired two people from their company. Gtechwebindia’s director acts as the project manager.

How did you come to work with Gtechwebindia?

I found them on Google while I was looking for a reliable and cost-effective company in India to manage my entire e-commerce business.

I started working with Gtechwebindia in January 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

How did Gtechwebindia perform from a project management standpoint?

I typically communicate with them over email, Skype, and WhatsApp. I share product details over Google Docs, and they post those according to my requirements.

Gtechwebindia is a trustworthy company.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score They’re honest and give me reports of their daily routines.
    They complete the work within the time frame. They’re communicating with me all the time.
    I haven’t had any issues with them.
    I’m completely happy with them.

E-Commerce Website Dev for Web Services Provider

"Gtechwebindia is a trustworthy company."

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2019

Gtechwebindia managed an e-commerce platform with Magento for a web services provider.

Toronto, Canada
Sachin Pal
CEO, Peagusus Eye Services

The vendor's efforts increased profits for the business. Gtechwebindia were communicative and shared all product details via Google Docs.

Supernova Webservices - CEO, Online Store

For what projects/services did your company hire Gtechwebindia?

I needed a team to manage my Majento website according to my requirements.

I want A Online Store According To My Needs.

We just go to the online and read their rating and google reviews.

We want an online store that is customized according to our needs and a team for product listing. They provide us online store which was customized according to our needs and user-friendly too.

We hired seven people team from their company. Gtechwebindia’s director acts as the project manager.

We started in early 2019 now I’m getting some profit in my business. I’m completely satisfied with them, so I’m planning to continue the collaboration. I also send incentives to their team from time to time because I’m happy with their work.

We typically communicate with them over Gmail, Skype, and And On Phone. We share product details over Google Docs, and they post those according to my requirement

Gtechwebindia is a trustworthy company.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score They Are Pretty GOOD In This Field.
    I haven’t had any issues with them.
    I’m completely happy with them.
    Strongly Recommended For A New Online Business

Digital Marketing Services for Retail Website

"Gtechwebindia was a responsible partner."

Apr. 2018 - July 2019

Gtechwebindia managed digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SMO, and PPC campaigns following guidelines. To improve data tracking, conversions, and engagement, the team supported website design efforts.

Delhi, India
Ravindra Kumar
CEO, Web Flow Infotech

Gtechwebindia produced satisfying deliverables, helping to improve profits. As a trustworthy team, they are positioned well for future collaboration.

I’m the Director of an online shop & digital marketing that sells clothing, accessories, home decor, and gifts to customers in the US and Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gtechwebindia?

I needed a team to manage my Digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC) and all activities with the website according to my requirements.

We wanted to famous our company on an online platform by getting accurate data information and want to get more conversion sale by doing this at the end of the year.

My team searches online for digital marketing company in our area and compiled a list of 5 based on the case studies on their websites.

When we selected them we kept meetings to discuss our goals. And they were very much clear about their plans. After some more interaction and discussions with our team, we finalized the design and provided feedback about the look of the digital marketing website.

I typically communicate with them over email, Skype, and WhatsApp. I share digital marketing website details over Google Docs, and they post those according to my requirements.

Gtechwebindia was a responsible partner.

I was very satisfied with their work every step of the way.

Overall Score Best
    Accurate project deliver
    Cost effective price
    Best Quality
    Digital Marketing Expert Gtechwebindia Suggest Company

Web Dev for Business Services Provider

"They are very helpful and keep a full dedicated team to help their customers."

Feb. 2018 - May 2019

Gtechwebindia built an online portal for a business services provider.

Delhi, India
Arti Gupta
Director, ACES

Traffic to the site increased by over 50% within the first two months, leading to a growth in sales volume. Accessible and supportive, Gtechwebindia offered regular progress updates and exceptional customer service. Their flexibility and insight set them apart.

I am the Director of ACES co. office in Delhi, Our company has about 25 employees & we serve all electrical solution on a large scale.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gtechwebindia?

When we think to start online our we need huge data to connect on many online platforms, We started a website & for that, we need so many technical help & Gtechwebindia are our best choice to help us in digitalise our portal.

My team searched online & complied a list and studied them on their website. My team contacted each company & finally decided on the based on the quality of their final proposal.

When we selected them we kept meetings to discuss our goals. And they were very much clear about their plans. After some more interaction and discussions with our team, we finalized the design and provided feedback about the look of the website.

We were assigned a Project manager to understand our requirements and to support us. And he helped us in every aspect with his full strength.

Within 2 Months after our website launched we saw 60% increase in overall traffic. Now We started to see an online platform with increment in our sale.

The project manager that we assigned was very easy to communicate and provides us with frequent updates. We connected over the phone whenever I need, I was impressed by that team.

They are very helpful and keep a full dedicated team to help their customers. We learned much more than we thought possible, and we appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we came up to speed.

I am very satisfied with their work every step of the way.

Overall Score 5 Star from my company