Professional Tax Accountant Services in Toronto

GTA Accounting is a chartered professional accounting firm in Toronto & Mississauga specialising in a wide range of services including but not limited to corporate tax returns, tax accounting services, bookkeeping services, tax preparation,financial statements, tax auditing, international and real estate tax, advisory services, estate planning as well as HST and payroll services.

We help small businesses as well as multinational organizations looking to better manage their money and become more successful in all ways. We have our clients located in Brampton Toronto, Barrie, Mississauga, Oakville and throughout GTA. Our company takes pride to build strong client relationships and deliver beyond your expectations.

GTA Accounting Professional Corporation will offer you very affordable pricing for any kind of financial service you need our tax professionals to provide. We will give you a precise price and break it down for you, so you always know how much you are going to contribute to services. We have our own professional expert who has boundless experience in business and tax accountants in Toronto & Mississauga. For all the tax services contact +1 (416) 900 3826 or Visit our website https://www.gtaaccounting.ca today!

2004
Scarborough, Canada

Bookkeeping & Accounting for Leadership Training Company

"We felt valued and respected as a client considering taxes and CRA as a combination gives any entrepreneur anxiety"

May - June 2020

GTA Accounting provided tax preparation services for a leadership training company. They worked to enable the client to file their corporate taxes on time without incurring financial or legal penalties.

Toronto, Canada
Mahal Hudson
Owner, The Avant-Garde Company

GTA Accounting successfully executed the client's taxes, so they were able to avoid penalties from past late filings. Their support alleviated all concerns and eliminated the client's anxieties surrounding the process. Their service was amazingly personalized and the team astoundingly professional.

I am the Owner and Operator of The Avant-garde Company. We are a leadership training and professional coaching services in GTA.

For what projects/services did your company hire GTA Accounting?

We were behind in filing our Corporate Taxes and worried about the impact on our financial obligations to CRA. GTA Accounting helped us prepare and complete all fiscal year taxes.

What were your goals for this engagement?

Our main goal was to file all our corporate taxes on time without incurring any financial/ legal penalties.

We searched online for months and spoke with several accounting firms. We even spent the time to interview with some of them to ensure they are straightforward enough and considerate with our needs and expectations.

GTA Accounting, with the leadership of Sohail, I received personalized phone calls, emails, and prompt responses without feeling judged for our lack of timely filing.

Describe the engagement in detail.

First, I spoke with Sohail. He listened empathetically with our situation. Asked clarifying questions to assess how they can help. He provided advice and tax preparation scope of work with free from the worry of financial audits. Second, Sohail and his team were prompt in all of my emails and phone calls.

They were clear with their responses and the instructions of what I need to prepare with my ledgers. Third, Sohail offered a guarantee to be there for any CRA questions or reassessment issues. The consultation will be free as long as it covers their guarantee.

This alone was a saving grace for a struggling business owner, which made me felt valued and trust their work and their team in providing the right and earnest work.

Describe their billing or cost structure.

They were reasonable and fair which gives tremendous value to the work they provided to us. We were invoiced at the end of the work, which alleviates any anxiety whether the work will be correct or complete. They made sure they deliver at a customer's satisfaction first.

Sohail, the CEO himself took the time to ensure he answered my questions concisely and clear. He was there for me to be on a phone when needed.

I don't have to retell my story or concerns even with his team. All docs, authorizations, and files were all electronic which made it easier to process the filing in CRA and for our review.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

Cost and time reductions and helped avoid any penalties from passed late filings. All forms were updated and filed properly. Above all, our worry and anxiety were reduced to zero just based on the services they provided to us.

It was well-organized. I have to follow-up at the start to get the authorization access to my Business account. I was able to integrate them into my accounting software and CRA account that they utilized for proper tax filing. They respond within an hour or within minutes. When I phone, any who answers were polite and clear with their communication.

We were blown away from how the personalize the service was. They stand up to their guarantee and immediate correction of any feedback I provided.

We felt valued and respected as a client considering taxes and CRA as a combination gives any entrepreneur anxiety most of the time. GTA Accounting was very professional and prompt.

There are only two things we can think they can improve: - status updates when expected timeline was given - clarify the details of other extra costs if possible so no surprises in the invoice even how small they are.

Accounting for a Consulting Firm

"I’ve seen significant savings as their long-term client."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

GTA Accounting provides corporate bookkeeping services for three separate accounts. They have interacted directly with government officials to resolve an issue.

Cody Schindermann
Owner, Consulting Firm

The team provides personable service at a great price. Their expertise and accommodating approach stand out in the industry.

I own a consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with GTA Accounting?

Although I had an accountant, I hired GTA Accounting to handle a particular situation with the national revenue and tax agency.

GTA Accounting guided me through the situation and spoke to the government agent on my behalf. The team now does corporate bookkeeping and account maintenance for my three companies.

I have one main point of contact, but have also worked with 1–2 underwriters as needed.

How did you come to work with GTA Accounting?

I found GTA Accounting through a keyword-based online search and subsequently met the team at their office. They were familiar with my issue.

We’ve spent around $5,000.

We started working together in August 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

I’ve seen significant savings as their long-term client. The cost for the initial work performed was amazing. GTA Accounting got involved with direct governmental communication when my previous account did not care to speak with the agent.

How did GTA Accounting perform from a project management standpoint?

GTA Accounting is available and prompt. They enable clients to choose phone- or email-based communication.

The team genuinely cares about their clients; I’ve felt undercharged at times for their comprehensive service. That value led me to give GT Accounting all of my business after resolving the initial situation.

No, they’ve been great.

Potential clients should sit down and talk with GTA Accounting because their level of expertise is quite impressive. They are intelligent and knowledgeable about certain provisions that I wasn’t familiar with before.

Accounting Services for Legal Business

"They were very organized and up to date."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

GTA Accounting provided tax filing services for a legal business.

Toronto, Canada
Owner, Legal Business

GTA Accounting was very accurate and resolved issues very quickly.

I am a Real Estate Broker dealing with Residential and Commercial Properties Sales

For what projects/services did your company hire GTA Accounting?

Needed a reliable team to help with taxes returns

What were your goals for this engagement?

Preparing our taxes correctly which leads to an efficient legal business

After searching and reviewing online I found that they are reliable to work with

Describe the engagement in detail.

First we met and than they review all the documents needed and worked efficiently in preparing the taxes needed as per my request

Describe their billing or cost structure.

Fair and very affordable accordingly

I mainly worked with one person.

Time wise was very acceptable and accurate to add that all my questions and inquiries was resolved very quickly, something you don’t see anywhere else.

They were very organized and up to date.

Very experienced, always there when needed

Everything has gone well, nothing really to mention in here for improvement

Overall Score Looking forward for future work together