Professional Tax Accountant Services in Toronto

GTA Accounting is a chartered professional accounting firm in Toronto & Mississauga specialising in a wide range of services including but not limited to corporate tax returns, tax accounting services, bookkeeping services, tax preparation,financial statements, tax auditing, international and real estate tax, advisory services, estate planning as well as HST and payroll services.

We help small businesses as well as multinational organizations looking to better manage their money and become more successful in all ways. We have our clients located in Brampton Toronto, Barrie, Mississauga, Oakville and throughout GTA. Our company takes pride to build strong client relationships and deliver beyond your expectations.

GTA Accounting Professional Corporation will offer you very affordable pricing for any kind of financial service you need our tax professionals to provide. We will give you a precise price and break it down for you, so you always know how much you are going to contribute to services. We have our own professional expert who has boundless experience in business and tax accountants in Toronto & Mississauga. For all the tax services contact +1 (416) 900 3826 or Visit our website https://www.gtaaccounting.ca today!

2004
Scarborough, Canada

Accounting for a Consulting Firm

"I’ve seen significant savings as their long-term client."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

GTA Accounting provides corporate bookkeeping services for three separate accounts. They have interacted directly with government officials to resolve an issue.

Cody Schindermann
Owner, Consulting Firm

The team provides personable service at a great price. Their expertise and accommodating approach stand out in the industry.

I own a consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with GTA Accounting?

Although I had an accountant, I hired GTA Accounting to handle a particular situation with the national revenue and tax agency.

GTA Accounting guided me through the situation and spoke to the government agent on my behalf. The team now does corporate bookkeeping and account maintenance for my three companies.

I have one main point of contact, but have also worked with 1–2 underwriters as needed.

How did you come to work with GTA Accounting?

I found GTA Accounting through a keyword-based online search and subsequently met the team at their office. They were familiar with my issue.

We’ve spent around $5,000.

We started working together in August 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

I’ve seen significant savings as their long-term client. The cost for the initial work performed was amazing. GTA Accounting got involved with direct governmental communication when my previous account did not care to speak with the agent.

How did GTA Accounting perform from a project management standpoint?

GTA Accounting is available and prompt. They enable clients to choose phone- or email-based communication.

The team genuinely cares about their clients; I’ve felt undercharged at times for their comprehensive service. That value led me to give GT Accounting all of my business after resolving the initial situation.

No, they’ve been great.

Potential clients should sit down and talk with GTA Accounting because their level of expertise is quite impressive. They are intelligent and knowledgeable about certain provisions that I wasn’t familiar with before.