Persistant and methodical

We produce a variety of CG content. Animations, commercials, game and movie assets. We have working methods and experience to process fairly large (300+ seconds per month) scopes of production.

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Cutscene for mobile game Foxic Adventure

Created a short 15 sec animated commercial for an Insurance company

Candy Commercial Image

Candy Commercial

Animation of a chocolate bunny for confectionery.

Insurance Commercial Image

Insurance Commercial

Animation of investment and insurance services.

Animation of a candy filling Image

Animation of a candy filling

Commercial for confectionery company.

Video Production for 3D Scan Company

“It is really hard to find a team as skilled and reliable as GSanimation.”

Dec. 2019

GSanimation delivered an 3D model from a scan of a person for the third-party client of a 3D data processing company. They artificially developed a malleable bone structure in the animation.

Hamburg, Germany
Swann Rock
CEO, Holocreators

The final product fulfilled all project requirements and was delivered on time, satisfying project stakeholders and their client. The GSanimation team was incredibly helpful at all stages of the process, keeping team members up to date and turning the product around in very little time.

I am the CEO of a 3D scanning and data processing company called Holocreators.

What challenge were you trying to address with GSanimation?

I reached out to GSanimation for help with animating a 3D scan of a person.

We wanted to make the 3D scan of the person move for a video clip that we were producing for an artist, so we needed to take the scan and build a bone structure inside it to allow it to be animated in motion. They took the 3D file that we provided to them, altered it, and delivered it back overnight.

I communicated directly with their project manager, but I believe he had a team working with him as well.

How did you come to work with GSanimation?

They were recommended to me and had approached me as well, so I knew of them and reached out for a really tight deadline that I was facing on this project.

I spent $2,000 on the engagement.

The final deliverables were produced overnight, so I gave them the file on the 3rd of December 2019, and they gave them back the next day.

I needed to make sure that a working animation was delivered in the end, so I actually engaged two companies for the same project. The animation from the first company didn’t work at all, whereas the model from GSanimation worked perfectly, which speaks to the skill of their team.

How did GSanimation perform from a project management standpoint?

They were given an almost impossible timeline, and they delivered everything on time. We communicated via skype throughout the work when either of us had any questions, and everything worked very well.

They went above and beyond in evaluating the models that I was sending them and providing help on that end, as well as helping me understand the topic where I had gaps in my knowledge of animation, which I really appreciated.

No, I am very happy with the work they delivered.

I would just recommend that you work with them. It is really hard to find a team as skilled and reliable as GSanimation.

3D Modeling for E-Commerce Website

"I will certainly engage with this company for any CG content needs that we have in the future."

Oct. 2019

GSanimation created 3D models of website designs for the third-party client of a software development company.

New Jersey
VP Services, Software Development Company

The designs delivered by GSanimation were delivered extremely rapidly and satisfied client requests. Their project manager was highly organized and kept progress on track, making the client feel important to their company.

I am a Project Manager for a Software development company based in NJ and Eastern Europe. Since 2001 we design and develop software for clients in a diverse set of industries. We offer consulting services for startup projects and focus on close collaboration with our clients. I oversee our digital products and vendor relationships.

For what projects/services did your company hire GSanimation?

Our client requested 3D models visualization of the product for the new e-commerce website. We hired GSanimation for modeling and visualization.

We requested a realistic visualization based on the provided picture of the product.

My team searched online for designers in the area and compiled a list of 5 based on the case studies on their websites. We selected this vendor based on the quality of their final proposal, their quick response time, and their price point, which we felt was very fair.

Once we selected this vendor, we had an initial call to discuss our goals and passed the task information. Within the first two days, we received 2 initial renders for the requested models. After a few iterations, we finalized the output.

We were in contact with the project manager, who informed us that there are a few more developers on the team who can work on the task.

The new images provide visibility to the users regarding product delivery options that leading to positive user experience.

The project manager that we were assigned was easy to communicate with and provided us frequent updates. We connected via email and used Skype for all other communication. Overall, I was pleased by the timeliness of the team.

It was nice to see that the vendor had knowledge about 3D modeling and visualization. We appreciated that they were efficient, effective, and open to feedback. We have worked with other agencies for different areas of the company, but this was a particularly positive experience. I will certainly engage with this company for any CG content needs that we have in the future.

We were very satisfied with their work. The images turned out good after a few iterations of feedback.

3D Modeling for Visual Effects Company

“I was impressed by their hands-on approach.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

GSanimation worked on a 3D modelling project for a visual effects production company. Their team ventured to model, then 3D-rotoscope the animation, so the object matches up to its simulation.

Izzy Traub
Owner, VFX LA

GSanimation was diligent and hands-on in solving the problem given to them. At an extremely cost-effective rate, their team successfully delivered a high-quality product. Their competence, transparency, and honesty throughout the engagement has secured them further collaboration with the client.

I’m the owner of VFX LA. We’re an LA production company that does visual effects for films and commercials.

What challenge were you trying to address with GSanimation?

I was in a bit of a crunch, and I needed 3D modeling work for a few of our visual effects shots. We needed that 3D model to then be 3D-rotoscoped to the particular animation, so that the simulation could be matched up.

We provided them with specific project files. GSanimation created a custom model of the SUV used in a film. They executed the 3D-rotoscoping so that the 3D model was matched up with the camera and tracked to the objects.

I believe we had three people working on the project, in total. I was working solely with the owner.

How did you come to work with GSanimation?

The owner contacted me, and we met when he was in LA to receive an animation award. I wanted to try them out, so I decided to give them a small project.

For this small project, we spent around $200. Our engagement has turned into a long term engagement, which will extend the budget to $25,000.

The project started in late October 2019 and wrapped up in around two weeks. Our relationship will definitely be an ongoing one.

After several iterations—which is absolutely to be expected—they were able to deliver a matched-up model. They were diligent in finding a solution, which was awesome. They effectively handled the nitty-gritty problem solving of the simulation, so my own guys were able to focus on other things. Their work saved us a tremendous amount of time.

How did GSanimation perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. They met the deadlines and were able to handle a quick turnaround time. They were honest and transparent throughout the engagement. Although we spoke on the phone, we mostly went back and forth on Skype and on text.

I was impressed by their hands-on approach. I was able to work directly with the owner, which was refreshing. They offered an extremely competitive price which was really great for us.

No, I can’t think of anything. They did everything that they possibly could.

Be very clear in your specifications. We could’ve streamlined the process if I was more specific about the output deliverables, so make sure you have your technical specs down to a tee.

Video Production for Perfume Company

“They gave us everything we asked of them.”

Working on a deadline and implementing the requirements from the in-house team, GSanimation produced a video.

France
Owner, Perfume Company

The feedback has been positive and the in-house team is happy with the quality of the video. GSanimation met all needs, while their excellent communication skills helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the owner of a perfume company.

What challenge were you trying to address with GSanimation?

We needed a vendor to produce a video for us.

We gave them a brief and GSanimation created a video, implementing our requirements. We had a specific timeframe and they were able to deliver everything on time.

We had one main point of contact.

I found them on Upwork.

I spent less than $10,000.

The project was completed.

We've received very positive feedback on the video and we're happy with the quality.

How did GSanimation perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular meetings and we haven't had any issues.

They gave us everything we asked of them.

I can't think of anything.