Follow The White Rabbit

Groundwrk was born from the old school agency world where we worked on some of the nation’s most recognizable brands, industry-shaking startups, and some flat out cool local companies. We noticed that the traditional agency model was broken and set our sights on providing big-agency branding and digital experiences without the crazy agency fees.

2019
Denver, CO
  • 275 S. Harrison St., #106
    Denver, CO 80209

Sleek Website for Aviation Management Consulting Firm

Client: WJ Advisors

Problem: WJA is a boutique aviation management consulting firm that competes toe to toe with the big, national firms. Their website needed to match that of the large firms and display the large amount of experience they have collected.

Solution: A sweet, fully custom WordPress website that includes the bells and whistles which elevate the website experience. This site actually blows their big

competitors' sites out of the water.
CNS Imports  Image

CNS Imports

Client: CNS Imports

Problem: Previous website was cheap and reflected a cheap brand.

Solution: Kick-ass custom design and development.

The Music Range

Client: The Music Range

Problem: New company. Beer budget with champagne taste.

Solution: We provide champagne at the beer budget.

KyndHub Image

KyndHub

Client: KyndHub

Problem: Web App UX was created by developers and you could tell.

Solution: A UX that created a sense of joy while incorporating more of the brand's personality.

Web Project for Professional Development Firm

"I really felt like he was part of our team."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Groundwrk is currently designing three new websites for a professional development firm. They took into consideration the new client perspective and how best to position the company's many offerings.

Caitlyn Fagan
Chief Operating Officer, Conscious Transformation

Groundwrk's efforts have been met with widespread acclaim. The team is communicative, process-driven, and has excellent attention to detail. Customers can expect a team that goes above and beyond the call of duty.

I am the COO of a personal and professional development company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our company serves thousands of people all over the world to transform their lives. I am in charge of the business operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

Our company had three different websites that were created at the inception of the company. As we've grown and updated our offering, the sites were not adept at communicating to new clients efficiently. Randall and his team designed three new websites that really took into consideration the new client perspective and how best to position the company's many offerings.

The main goal for this project was to create websites that were brand-aligned, clear and concise, and drove people to sign up for programs. Randall has worked with our web developers throughout the entire process and has been a tremendous support.

I have a background in digital marketing and web development and know the many challenges working with an agency can have. Randall is up front, has a process that he communicates and sticks to, and remains at the forefront of what's happening in the marketing industry, making him a no brainer to work with.

Randall has a process he uses for each website project. We started by filling out a questionnaire and then had an in depth kick off meeting where we discussed the goals of the site, brand standards, and features and functionality we ultimately wanted. After the meeting, we iterated on the site map and then had a design presentation on the home page. Once the home page was approved, we went through the same present/iterative process for a sub page and wireframes. Then Randall and the designer did a design asset hand off to our developer and remained engaged throughout the website build.

Randall was my main point of contact. However, I also worked with a designer and web developer throughout.

Our projects are still in development.

Randall has been a dream to work with. His knowledge, attention to detail, and commitment to adding value has made each of our projects better than I could have hoped for.

Randall went above and beyond at every juncture of our project. He came prepared with great ideas and was understanding about the unique nature of our company. I really felt like he was part of our team.

I'm really happy with all parts of this process.

Site Renewal for Aviation Management Consulting Firm

"...I found that their advice was unbiased and was informed by years of experience."

July 2019 - Jan. 2020

Groundwrk developed and designed a new website, which served to update a legacy online presence.

Englewood, Colorado
Warren Adams
Managing Partner, WJ Advisors LLC

Internal stakeholders are pleased as traffic has increased on the fresh, well-branded site. Groundwrk remained focused, yet flexible throughout the timeline. They are an authentic team that keeps the client's best interests in mind.

WJ Advisors LLC is an aviation management consulting firm, assisting airport operators with business, financial, commercial, and strategic planning services. I am the Managing Partner of WJ Advisors LLC.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

We need a fresh approach and new website, as our existing website was antiquated and did not effectively display the firm or its brand.

To effectively promote the brand of WJ Advisors LLC and to do so in a well organized, easy to use website that was visually appealing and would be relevant 5 to 10 years from now.

Randall (owner of Groundwrk) is a very genuine, hard working, and client-focused individual who is very knowledgeable about website development as well as brand development. I did not find the same individuals and/or quality of services from two or three of the other well established website development companies in the Denver area.

The project involved the development of a new website design, from navigation, to look and feel, and to brand image. Groundwrk carefully walked me through each of the steps in the development of our new website where we discussed the advantages and disadvantages of major design decisions. I felt that the advice that was being given to me was very reliable and informed by broad industry experience.

A lead website developer and technical programmer.

We have already seen an increase in traffic on our new website, and the new site has allowed us to create a more comprehensive look at other promotional material as part of a broad refresh of our corporate image.

The project management part of the process was well organized, yet flexible given our travel schedules. Most of our meetings were through on-line shared meeting spaces and was well organized and to the point.

I was impressed with their singular focused on what was right for our company and I found that their advice was unbiased and was informed by years of experience.

Not really. I found that under the circumstances, which primarily was having to delay content meetings due to my travel schedule, that Randall and his team did a great job of being flexible, while continuing to make progress on the website.

Overall Score I had a great experience with Randall and his team.
    Very flexible to accommodate a hectic schedule
    Very competitive and explainable, which wasn’t the case with other firms we talked with about developing our website.
    Great outcome for the website.

Website Refreshes for Wine & Spirits Importer

"They were very proactive about guiding me and my team to get the project done."

May - Oct. 2019

Groundwrk updated two websites with a focus on the visual appeal. In particular, they refreshed a product catalog with a new design. The team also enabled Google Analytics and implemented SEO.

Pico Rivera, California
Steaven Chen
CEO, CNS Imports

The recently launched site has already received positive feedback from potential partners. The vendor maintained a smooth workflow accented by their timely responses and accessibility. They were driven to complete tasks on time.

Our company, CNS Imports is a Wine and Spirits Importer and Distributor. We bring in products from Asia and sell our products within many states in the US, and we also self distribute in CA and NY. CNS is a family owned business, and I am the current CEO and second generation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

We looked to Randall and Groundwrk to refresh two of our sites, cnsimports.com and ca.cnsimports.com. Our old site was created 7 years ago and we were looking for a fresh and current look that repreented our company better in the industry.

Our goals were to have a well designed, and easy navigational site. As well, we wanted to showcase our products and also allow our Wine & Spirits catalog to be available for review and download. The site needed to be easily maintained in house by a staff member whose main function is not technical. The sites needed to work well on all the major web browesrs as well as most popular mobile devices.

We had worked with Randall at his previous employment. Randall was our project lead and was always very professional and communicative. The teams work was always high quality and the service exceptional

We needed our websites updated. entirely new look, with all our products updated and a catalog made available on the site. Randall's team was also able to give us access to analytics and help us with some basic SEO for better search engine results. Both were pluses that we had not thought to ask for. We also added an additional project of having Groundwrk redesign our Catalog(s) using Adobe Indesign. Good design and easy for our inhouse staff member to update.

Randall was our main point, and we worked with as well as a developer and designer for the project.We worked with them through conference calls and video conferencing which was very smooth considering they are based in Colorado and us in California.

Our site was just recently launched, but we've had some positive feedback from suppliers and brands looking to work with us. We are just beginning to familiarize ourselves with the Google Analytics feature and plan to make use of it in future marketing campaigns.

Workflow with us and Groundwrk was very smooth. Responses were very timely. I never felt I had to chase anyone down when I had questions or requested meetings. They were very proactive about guiding me and my team to get the project done. Extremely helpful in that way.

Service level is exceptional. So many vendors do not communicate well, and projects are often delayed. We did not have any of these problems with Groundwrk

I have no problem giving suggestions, but on experience with this project, we do not have anything to add in terms of improvement. Our expectations were very well met.

Easily done through video and on screen meetings
    Very reasonable pricing
    Top notch

Web Dev for Music Rehearsal Facility

"Groundwrk delivered far and above my expectations."

Apr. - June 2019

Groundwrk designed and built a custom website for a music studio space provider, creating full functionality from the ground up and providing necessary site maintenance training to their client.

Robert Richardson
President, The Music Range

The work done by the Groundwrk team was performed flawlessly and delivered on time, satisfying all requirements and requiring little oversight from project stakeholders. Their team was extremely communicative and efficient, understanding business needs easily and translating them into solutions.

The Music Range is a music rehearsal facility featuring seven fully backlined studios available for hourly rent 24/7.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

I hired Groundwrk to design and develop our website from scratch.

Our facility is completely automated without personnel so I needed my website efficiently communicate who we are and how our system works while effectively capturing sales. All while stylistically projecting the vibe of our studios.

Research lead me to Randall along with a handful of his competitors. He was so gracious in taking the time I required during our initial discussions. I could tell right away he was a man of confidence, competence and honesty. I knew quickly that Groundwrk was the company that could deliver what I needed with no problems.

Groundwrk completely developed a custom website for me. This includes the graphical and functional design of the website. We had a few group meetings at various benchmarks of the project for discovery and feedback. Once the project was final and approved, Groundwrk provided website management training.

There were three team members on my project. Graphical design, program development and project manager.

What can I say other than the guys at Groundwrk hit my project out of the park! They took my general touchy/feely view of what I wanted my website to be and delivered flawlessly on the first try. They required no micro management from me. Groundwrk delivered far and above my expectations.

There was one manager and one professional in charge of the two major components of my website. It doesn't get much more efficient than that. Communication was fast and crystal clear and deadlines were met with ease.

I found that communication with everyone at Groundwrk was easy. Its hard to explain what you want when your idea is composed of concepts. Randall and his team were perfect in their ability to extract information from me and translate it into actionable data without much explanation. They are simply really good at their jobs and delivering what the customer wants.

None. Seriously.

Overall Score You're just silly to look anywhere else. Best web developers in Colorado.
    Very flexible with my schedule. We never missed a beat.
    Quality of work was the best while pricing was average or below.
    They delivered beyond my expectations. If I could give them a 6/5 I would.
    Groundwrk exceeded expectations. I'm beyond happy with the results.

UI/UX Design for Mental Wellness Platform

"They were able to take our ideas and vision and make it better while delivering on time and under budget."

Groundwrk was responsible for creating the UI/UX design of a mental wellness platform. Their team designed all of the pages of the web app as well as the mobile app for iOS and Android.

Justin Kruger
CEO, KyndHub

The design work exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Groundwrk produces high-quality work through organization and communication skills. Their team is talented, creative, and efficient.

KyndHub is an online platform that gamifies kyndfulness to improve mental wellness. I am the Founder and CEO of Project Helping, the parent company of KyndHub.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

Groundwrk was hired to redesign the UI/UX of KyndHub's web app and design the mobile app.

We wanted a modern, clean design for the web app and matching style for the mobile app.

Randall came highly recommended via word of mouth referrals.

Randall and his team redesigned every page of the web app and also built new pages for the web app as well as designed the mobile app for iOS and Android.

Randall, Taylor, and team.

Randall and his team exceeded our expectations for the design, the responsiveness, the concepts, and the finished product.

Randall and his team are highly organized, responsive, and productive. They are amazing in every aspect of the project management and execution.

Nope