Follow The White Rabbit

Groundwrk was born from the old school agency world where we worked on some of the nation’s most recognizable brands, industry-shaking startups, and some flat out cool local companies. We noticed that the traditional agency model was broken and set our sights on providing big-agency branding and digital experiences without the crazy agency fees.

2019
Denver, CO
  • 275 S. Harrison St., #106
    Denver, CO 80209

CNS Imports  Image

CNS Imports

Client: CNS Imports

Problem: Previous website was cheap and reflected a cheap brand.

Solution: Kick-ass custom design and development.

The Music Range

Client: The Music Range

Problem: New company. Beer budget with champagne taste.

Solution: We provide champagne at the beer budget.

KyndHub Image

KyndHub

Client: KyndHub

Problem: Web App UX was created by developers and you could tell.

Solution: A UX that created a sense of joy while incorporating more of the brand's personality.

Web Dev for Music Rehearsal Facility

"Groundwrk delivered far and above my expectations."

Apr. - June 2019

Groundwrk designed and built a custom website for a music studio space provider, creating full functionality from the ground up and providing necessary site maintenance training to their client.

Denver, Colorado
Robert Richardson
President, The Music Range

The work done by the Groundwrk team was performed flawlessly and delivered on time, satisfying all requirements and requiring little oversight from project stakeholders. Their team was extremely communicative and efficient, understanding business needs easily and translating them into solutions.

The Music Range is a music rehearsal facility featuring seven fully backlined studios available for hourly rent 24/7.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

I hired Groundwrk to design and develop our website from scratch.

Our facility is completely automated without personnel so I needed my website efficiently communicate who we are and how our system works while effectively capturing sales. All while stylistically projecting the vibe of our studios.

Research lead me to Randall along with a handful of his competitors. He was so gracious in taking the time I required during our initial discussions. I could tell right away he was a man of confidence, competence and honesty. I knew quickly that Groundwrk was the company that could deliver what I needed with no problems.

Groundwrk completely developed a custom website for me. This includes the graphical and functional design of the website. We had a few group meetings at various benchmarks of the project for discovery and feedback. Once the project was final and approved, Groundwrk provided website management training.

There were three team members on my project. Graphical design, program development and project manager.

What can I say other than the guys at Groundwrk hit my project out of the park! They took my general touchy/feely view of what I wanted my website to be and delivered flawlessly on the first try. They required no micro management from me. Groundwrk delivered far and above my expectations.

There was one manager and one professional in charge of the two major components of my website. It doesn't get much more efficient than that. Communication was fast and crystal clear and deadlines were met with ease.

I found that communication with everyone at Groundwrk was easy. Its hard to explain what you want when your idea is composed of concepts. Randall and his team were perfect in their ability to extract information from me and translate it into actionable data without much explanation. They are simply really good at their jobs and delivering what the customer wants.

None. Seriously.

Overall Score You're just silly to look anywhere else. Best web developers in Colorado.
    Very flexible with my schedule. We never missed a beat.
    Quality of work was the best while pricing was average or below.
    They delivered beyond my expectations. If I could give them a 6/5 I would.
    Groundwrk exceeded expectations. I'm beyond happy with the results.

UI/UX Design for Mental Wellness Platform

"They were able to take our ideas and vision and make it better while delivering on time and under budget."

Groundwrk was responsible for creating the UI/UX design of a mental wellness platform. Their team designed all of the pages of the web app as well as the mobile app for iOS and Android.

Denver, Colorado
Justin Kruger
CEO, KyndHub

The design work exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Groundwrk produces high-quality work through organization and communication skills. Their team is talented, creative, and efficient.

KyndHub is an online platform that gamifies kyndfulness to improve mental wellness. I am the Founder and CEO of Project Helping, the parent company of KyndHub.

For what projects/services did your company hire Groundwrk?

Groundwrk was hired to redesign the UI/UX of KyndHub's web app and design the mobile app.

We wanted a modern, clean design for the web app and matching style for the mobile app.

Randall came highly recommended via word of mouth referrals.

Randall and his team redesigned every page of the web app and also built new pages for the web app as well as designed the mobile app for iOS and Android.

Randall, Taylor, and team.

Randall and his team exceeded our expectations for the design, the responsiveness, the concepts, and the finished product.

Randall and his team are highly organized, responsive, and productive. They are amazing in every aspect of the project management and execution.

Nope