A Creative Agency With An In-House Feel.

We’re entrepreneurial thinkers. We deliver a fully integrated package of in-house services, without having to use up your desk space. We believe that communications should be equally compelling and speak, look, and act like only you can.

2018
Toronto, Canada
  • 20 Camden St Suite 200
    Toronto, ON M5V 1V1

Digital Marketing for Locksmith Business

"Their team? Fantastic. We've honestly never met a more hardworking team."

Jan. - June 2020

Grid was responsible for establishing an online brand and reputation for a locksmith business. Their team was tasked with developing marketing collateral to retain customer engagement and attract new ones.

Aaron Furtado
Manager, JEHT Locksmithing

Grid's work increased the clients of the company and allowed them to receive multiple good reviews online. Though the project just finished recently, the client is more than satisfied with the results so far.

We have a small family locksmith business started by my father and his brothers. We've been around servicing the GTA for almost 30 years now. We have 5 employees in total that includes my father and I.

I am the manager/locksmith. I run the day to day operations, dispatch, accounting, in-house/walk-in customers, and service locksmithing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grid Communications?

Our company has almost never advertised in any way. We barely have a digital footprint besides what others have posted online about us. There are some pages (i.e. Yelp or similar) that still post our address and phone number that are out of date. We have been operating almost exclusively on word of mouth.

I attempted to create a website myself with GoDaddy. It just wasn't any good. We turned to Grid to help with that. They made an awesome website, simple, and clean. They helped us verify our business with Google with updated info, reviews.

We really just wanted a digital footprint - something simple for customers to know where we are, contact us, and for new customers to find out about us. We're good at what we do. Locksmith isn't a red seal/registered trade, anyone can buy some tools and do this job.

Other Locksmiths often come to us for help or to sub-contract on their jobs. We need to establish ourselves as one of the best. We couldn't do that with fax machines and flyers. Grid helped us get our name out there for the general public. We need to increase our new customers, more quotes, more possibilities at potential work especially during a pandemic.

I was referred to Grid by one of my friends. Simple as that. Reading reviews, searching online is all great and beneficial. However, nothing trumps word of mouth. Having a trusted person give you advice is unmatched.

I will only think of Grid and suggest Grid to others moving forward. I looked into their other clients and past projects and Grid is exceptional. They have a vast variety of clients from all types of fields and locations.

So the first step was a discovery process to learn about my business. They asked questions and got the information they needed. After that was to get the wireframes done, then a graphic design layout with several skins. Lastly, was development and implementation and QA.

I worked with a graphic designer, a copywriter, and a UI director as well as a developer. I only spoke to an account manager about the project in detail.

Right now it's too hard to say. I have a lot of regular customers which I still hear from. However, I have noticed an increase in customers finding us online. We have had multiple reviews since Grid has put us online. Going from 0 to 6 (reviews) is a massive increase for us considering we would have never received more customers or requests for work if we didn't have this project done by Grid.

This is easy, my team is me, Aaron. Their team? Fantastic. We've honestly never met a more hardworking team. My account manager was unreal. His prompt emails and phone calls; doesn't matter what I needed, requested, and questioned, they always took care of it.

Their ability to just accommodate your needs, detailed instructions on what they need from me and the impeccably finished product is amazing. In addition to that, Grid took the time to understand not only our business but for us as a small business, an almost personal touch, which helped them create exactly what we wanted.

I don't think so. Going from nothing to something is hard to look for areas of improvement. I have nothing to base my critique from. I think I would have liked to have an in-person meeting with my account manager. However, it just wouldn't have been possible due to COVID. So I wouldn't blame Grid for that at all. It's unfortunate circumstances.

Overall Score Took care of all my needs. What I wanted with the company and gave great advice on how to progress with our digital communication.
    A different company quoted $3000 for sign outside my shop. Grid was $4500 & gave me a sign from scratch that more than people passing by can see.
    i am a strong believer in word of mouth. If and when someone I know needs them, Grid will be the first and only company I refer.

Website Dev & Social Media Marketing for Multiple Companies

"Their delivery and management were impressive."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Grid Communications completed several projects, from branding and website development to social media campaigns.

Toronto, Canada
VP, Marketing Company

A reliable partner, Grid Communications delivers on time and manages projects effectively.

I run multiple companies. I am a partner, founder and senior partner in all of them.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grid Communications?

Grid has provided me with many services. Branding, Website Development, Social Media Marketing.

Branding, Social Media campaigns, websites.

Years of experience and past projects

They provided Websites, Social Media campaigns, and Branding.

Many people assisted on numerous projects.

Very professional and on time.

Very effective

Their delivery and management were impressive.

Not at this time