flexible process in place. Their main task was to build multiple infrastructures from the ground up, infrastructures that would be cost-efficient and support their business objectives. In addition, Virtido needed to improve their software development lifecycle with the right tools for system administration and team communication.
1. Design multiple cost-effective and stable infrastructures.
2. Increase the development speed and streamline time-to-market of new features.
3. Configure tools for software lifecycle development and team communication.
4. Implement role-based access control.
5. Provide a qualified and proactive system administration.
1. Set Up AWS & GCP Infrastructures:
Designed and managed a range of infrastructures based on Amazon and Google Cloud Platform.
2. Decreased Infrastructure Maintenance Expenses by 60%:
Designed and built a cost-effective Google Kubernete Engine cluster using Terraform, saving our customer about 60% of infrastructure costs compared to the existing setup.
3. Increased Development Speed:
By means of implementing a set of automated CI/CD processes using TeamCity, GoCD, GitLab CI, and BitBucket pipelines.
4. Increased Monitoring Visibility:
Implemented CI and CD pipelines with auto-deploy to development environments.
5. Simplified User Management:
By building a centralized user access management system with the help of LDAP.
6. Assisted on Multiple Occasions:
Working successfully on several projects utilizing different technology stacks and providing a flexible process.
AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Rancher, Amazon ECS, Amazon EC2, Istio, Kubernetes, Docker, GKE, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus, LDAP, Redis, Nexus, Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines, GitLab CI,TeamCity, GoCD, MySQL, PHP, Nginx, Apache, Java, Node.js
Read more: https://greg-solutions.com/cases/aws-gcp-infrastructure