BPM, CRM, DaaS, Development, Automation

IT&AI Company For business process automation.

The overall information:

• On the market - since 2008
  • 250+ sucessfully implemented projects
  • Projects in 6 countires
  • Exclusive approaches in BigData
  • Single server licence included in the project cost
  • No user licences.

5 reasons why you will be satisfied:

1. We carry out individual customization of the solutions or develop the modules according to your business needs
  2. Integration with any data source for completing the modules and full-fledged system operation
  3. When developing the systems we use such technologies that do not need powerful and expensive servers
  4. We use unique technologies and exclusive approaches to process BigData
  5. We provide personal manager for each project

We don't need formal requirements - Just let us get into your task - the rest will be done by our experts

2008
Almaty, Kazakhstan
  • Chernomorskaya
    Almaty
    Kazakhstan
  • Chengdu, 51
    China

Collection Software Implementation for Bank

“They’re a professional team through and through—from staff to executives.”

July - Oct. 2018

The greetgo! team implemented a customized version of their software to help a bank improve internal processes and more efficiently collect soft data, hard data, and legal information.

Kazakhstan
Sholpan Muratbekova
Executive Director, Bank Kassa Nova

The module improved call efficiency, which decreased the amount of overdue and nonperforming loans. The greetgo! team’s responsive communication, industry experience, and customer-oriented approach set the foundation for a positive working relationship, likely leading to future collaboration.

I’m the executive director of Kassa Nova Bank. I joined the company in March 2018, taking on sales management and product development, as well as leading our cards and processing departments.

What challenge were you trying to address with greetgo! LLC?

When I started with the bank, I noticed an opportunity to optimize some of our internal processes. At the time, phone calls, emails, and reports were all being done manually. Reporting, specifically, was a pretty burdensome task. Because we were often behind, we would provide clients with differing sets of information between the time they spoke with a staff member over the phone and when they visited our offices. I was looking for a vendor to build a solution that solved these problems.

The greetgo! team customized their software to meet our needs. We use the implemented platform to collect soft data, hard data, and legal information. They also helped us integrate a module for security tracing.

We only interacted with about four people from the greetgo! team, but I think there were more people involved in the background.

Because we’re located in Astana, Kazakhstan, and they’re in Almaty, they prepared elements of the software remotely, and two teammates would deliver the pieces to our office for implementation and testing.

How did you come to work with greetgo! LLC?

I considered five vendors in total, including two larger companies—one of which was Russia-based. Out of those candidates, greetgo! proposed the best solution. They also offered consultation services and demonstrated a high level of professionalism. They have more than ten years of experience, and they’ve even worked with the biggest retail bank in our region. Their reputation was a huge selling point.

Additionally, we needed a vendor that could work quickly. Most of the candidates estimated it would take 6–10 months to get the product ready for use. The greetgo! team told us that we could migrate our data to their module and start using it within a month. Internally, we were spending way too much time processing Microsoft Excel files, so we needed the quick turnaround time that greetgo! offered.

We started discussions with greetgo! in July 2018, and we decided to purchase their module in August 2018. It took about six weeks to implement their software. We wrapped up the project in October 2018.

Our bank is small, and we were experienced an abnormal amount of overdue loans. This was primarily happening because our managers weren’t reaching out to our clients enough. When we started using the greetgo! module, our call rated increased, as well as our efficiency.

We’d just started offering cash loans in mid-2017, and by March 2018 we were facing an influx of overdue cases. With the help of greetgo!, we were able to decrease our overdue rate by over 200% and our NPLs (nonperforming loans) to 90+ days, especially on unsecured cash loans.

How did greetgo! LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m completely satisfied with their performance. We agreed on a schedule at the beginning of the project, splitting the scope into multiple stages with deadlines for each one. The greetgo! team never missed a single milestone. There were a few delays, but they stemmed from issues on our end. Overall, I have no complaints.

They’re a professional team through and through—from staff to executives. It’s clear that they want to help their clients, and I would definitely recommend them to other businesses. I plan on working with them again myself. They’re local, they addressed all of our questions, they understand our business, and they bring a lot of industry experience to the table. On a few occasions, they delivered more than what we agreed on in terms of technical specifications.

Everyone can improve, but I’m satisfied with my experience. Their platform has notably improved our processes, and we’re planning to start a second project with them soon.