Tell us your goals. We'll grow your brand.

GreenHouse Agency is a growth-driven, digital marketing agency based in Orlando. We partner with B2B companies and tech startups to create a profitable lead generation and sales channel using digital marketing, inbound marketing, social campaigns and mobile marketing.

Lake Mary, FL
  • 115 Timberlachen Circle, Suite 1005
    Lake Mary, FL 32746

Alphanumeric, Westinghouse, Barnie's Coffee, Fattmerchant, Superior Solar, BlurtBox, Hear My Voice, Mode, Guardian Water Services, True Property Group

Content Strategy for Events Company

"We have seen website traffic increase well over 50% in terms of the number of visitors and the length of time they’re spending on the website."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Greenhouse Agency was hired to develop a content strategy and develop the content itself.

Orlando, Florida
Gabe Solomon
President, MertzCrew

The client has seen an increase of over 50% in web traffic in terms of the number of visitors and the length of time they're on the site. Because of this, the client is seeing a continuous amount of new customers. They are very good at communication and are able to adjust to the agency's need.

I’m the president of MertzCrew, a company that supports live event companies in corporate presentations and live concert touring. We do so by helping clean up the administrative process of all the technicians that work on the shows.

What challenge were you trying to address with GreenHouse Agency?

As a company in the audio-visual space, we are a very niche industry. The service we provide is a niche service in a niche industry. We wanted to get the word out about our service in an industry that doesn’t have a lot of marketing presence. Since we have been innovating our software platform, we wanted to make sure we were getting information about the benefits of our platform out to our audience.

We needed a partner to develop a content strategy that was going to be relevant for our audience. We gave them our strategic and business goals and an outline of how our audience gets their information. GreenHouse came back to us with a really strong comprehensive content strategy that expanded around creating content, distributing the content, and making sure it was delivered in a targeted way. They are also able to provide content. We have met with them a couple of times, but a lot of the work is done remotely.

How did you come to work with GreenHouse Agency?

We wanted a local company so we would be able to talk to them and help them understand our industry. We wanted to use HubSpot as our marketing platform because of the sales and marketing tools it had. That’s why we looked for an agency that had strong HubSpot certification, which GreenHouse does.

How much have you invested with GreenHouse Agency?

We’ve spent between $30,000 to $50,000 over the past year with them.

We are continuing to work with them.

We’ve been happy with their team and their execution. Our sales cycles tend to be anywhere between 24 to 36 months, and companies tend to move slowly in terms of adopting new technologies. Our big objective is to get our foot in the door with potential new clients and start that conversation. Over the last year, we’ve seen our pipeline more than triple in terms of the number of companies we’re actively engaged with. We have seen website traffic increase well over 50% in terms of the number of visitors and the length of time they’re spending on the website. We get a pretty steady stream of inquiries from new customers.

How did GreenHouse Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I know that we will only get results if they’re delivering what we’re looking for. I respond to them as quickly as possible, but I’ve been impressed by the fact that they’re always ahead of me. We have a unique communication process internally because some of our team work remotely. We asked GreenHouse to use our communication platform, which was new to them, but they were more than willing to adopt our process. We feel like they’re part of our team.

What did you find most impressive about GreenHouse Agency?

Because we were looking for a smaller agency, I didn’t expect as much from them as I would from larger agencies. But they have delivered, from a professional and quality standpoint, the same level that I’ve gotten from larger firms. We’ve gotten to know the resources that are assigned to our account really well. They’re extremely collaborative and they love feedback. They were able to bring a lot of strength at a really affordable price. I felt their ability to execute the strategy was the strongest I’ve seen.

Are there any areas GreenHouse Agency could improve?

They’ve brought so many new ways to our company and we’ve still been learning. They’ve delivered some really nice results. The quality they’re delivering for the price we’re paying has been great.

Overall Score They’ve integrated well within our team and have been a really strong partner.
    They’re very clear about setting deadlines. When we need something quicker, they’re very open to it. They’re not afraid to let us know that if they do things quicker, it may impact the quality.
    The expertise, quality, and professionalism of their team has been well worth the cost.
    I have the benefit of being able to compare them with larger agencies, particularly from an execution standpoint. They have been well above my expectations.
    I would do so without hesitation.