Brand design with a positive purpose.

We are a graphic design studio specialising in creating brands for organisations with a positive purpose at their core. We exist to help like-minded clients grow their business via creative brand strategy and consistent, clearly communicated design. We work with clients who value the importance of putting people first and who strive to make a positive change.

We’re passionate and creative, but we understand that design is also a problem solving business tool. With over two decades of experience creating brands, we have a proven track record for return on investment.

Our approach to each project we undertake has been designed to be as efficient and effective for you as possible. Our core foundations of empathy and innovation mean that we will include, encourage and guide you through our process and help define your business objectives. We'll make sure that your brand cuts through the noise of an otherwise crowded marketplace.

2006
Braunton, United Kingdom
  • 12 Cutterburrow Lane
    Braunton, DEV EX331FB

RVT Group, Blueleaf Healthcare, The Electric Sunshine Project, Steiss Medical Equipment, Nursing Hygiene Group, Sure Care Consumables, Alive Network, Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative, Excedo Infection Control, Globalserv, Peninsula Fire Safety

Excedo Logotype

MANI T-Shirt Design

MANI Marketing Collateral Design

MANI Social Media Branding

Branding for a Mental Health Nonprofit

"They took this project very seriously, setting timelines and delivering earlier than planned."

Apr. - May 2019

The Great Field developed new branding, including a logo and other supporting materials, through a series of discovery meetings. The brand focuses on connecting with clients and communicating business values.

Lagos, Nigeria
Victor Ugo MD.
Founder/Director, Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative

Since the new brand launched, branded products have received increased customer attention. The Great Field followed through on their initial development plan, even delivering ahead of schedule. Their logo allows for diverse interpretations, which ensures many kinds of customers can relate to it.

I am the founder and director of a youth health network in Nigeria, the Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Great Field?

We needed help building a brand feel that suited our work and communicated the story we were hoping to share. We lacked the internal structure/capacity to deliver on this.

We hoped that this project would elevate the general feeling of our brand for clients and help us reach people who would otherwise not know to be associated with us.

I took my time from the beginning of the year to start looking for the right company. I looked both online and offline, by searching through top review sites and speaking to friends and workers. I went through The Great Field’s work and saw the heart and time they put into everything they touched. I couldn't rest until I spoke with them.

We started with a series of process meetings, which gave me the opportunity to share the history and intended direction of my organization. This was important in the creative process. We created scenarios about all the possible clients we could get and the ones I hoped to reach out to. The Great Field asked direct questions that helped flesh out our descriptions. After this process, we worked out a timeline for drafts and final version. Afterward, we got a full brand guideline, along with logos and other materials.

I worked directly with the president on this project, although I was also informed of other members on the team.

Our branded products have increased in value and interest just one month after we launched the new brand. What surprised and impressed me most, however, are the various meanings people express when they see the new logo.

They made sure they got every bit of opinion from me as possible so they could put it into their work. They never once made me feel like I wasn’t making sense.

They took this project very seriously, setting timelines and delivering earlier than planned. With each email I received from them, my excitement grew more, and I wasn't disappointed.

Overall Score Best branding agency I have worked with.
    They were more than right on time.
    I couldn't have asked for better, as they created the kind of work that reflected the dream and direction of my organization.
    I would refer them to just about everyone I know.

Branding & Marketing for Fire Safety Company

"Several companies have expressed how impressed they are with our brand identity."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

The Great Field provides branding and marketing services for a fire safety company. They create logos, color schemes, marketing materials, and social media/website content.

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Director, Fire Safety Company

Initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The Great Field’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their superior responsiveness and professionalism make them a valuable partner.

I’m the director of a small fire safety company that provides professional fire safety services and advice.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Great Field?

We initially hired them to do branding for the company and create the company’s identity for years to come.

We wanted a brand that will last and provide an image of us as a professional service.

We learned about them through word of mouth and a recommendation.

Jamie (Creative Director, The Great Field) began the process with an informal meeting. We shared with them the services we offer so they can understand our preferred client base and develop the brand to suit. In addition to our logo, they create color schemes, marketing materials, and content for social media and the website.

I worked directly with Jamie.

The project is ongoing but the initial feedback is very positive. Several companies have expressed how impressed they are with our brand identity. Hence, I’ve already recommended The Great Field multiple times.

All workflow and correspondence is seamless. Jamie and I meet either in person or communicate via email and web conference. His response time to questions is so quick.

The brand ideas they present are high-quality. I also appreciate their effortless communications and professional approach.

No, there are no areas for improvement that I can identify.

Overall Score I can't say enough good things about them.
    Their team is quite flexible.
    They aren't the least expensive option but they provide superb value.
    Each brand is expertly presented and beautifully packaged.
    I've already recommended them and will continue to do so.

Branding Experience for Art Nonprofit

"Whenever we work with them, audiences comment on how beautiful the artwork is..."

Jan. - Aug. 2018

The Great Field developed a brand experience using text and graphics presented in various mediums (print, digital, social). This required them to create original content and compile existing material.

Blackpool, UK
Melanie Whitehead
Artistic Director, The Electric Sunshine Project

Communicative and committed, The Great Field delivered an interactive experience lauded by its audience for its creativity and articulate message. They provided digital support services extending beyond their obligations and delivered sales and audience metrics that were more than satisfactory.

I’m the artistic director of The Electric Sunshine Project. We aim to increase connection to the arts for those less exposed to them by hosting workshops, events, projects, and performances.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Great Field?

We needed to launch a new brand around our show. It had complex messaging that we wanted to communicate with text and design in print, online, and via social media.

We aimed to position our new company as a high-quality offering that was different from others around it. We also wanted to attract key stakeholders.

We had a previous working relationship with several individuals from their organization. Based on those experiences, we knew they could handle complex messaging and develop beautiful graphics. They were our first choice, but we were concerned about our budget. Thankfully, they offered us an exceptionally reasonable rate.

We started the project with an email and phone call where we shared our initial thoughts and then brought in designers to iron out the details. They interpreted the jumble of ideas in my head clearly and beautifully, consulting on what type of print we should aim for and how we ought to structure the campaign. They repurposed and created content to flesh out our effort and provided online support.

We worked with a team of two, but we also had a single point of contact. This made communication exceedingly easy.

We surpassed our initial audience numbers and hit our target sales. Aside from hard statistics, The Great Field created an entire experience full of interactive programs that both conveyed information to the public and stuck in their minds for their inherent quality. People commented that the quality of the artwork was one of the reasons they enjoyed the experience so much.

Communication was open and clear at all stages. I cannot recommend The Great Field's work highly enough. From initial conversations, through the design process, and to the stunning result, they were a joy to work with.

Whenever we work with them, audiences comment on how beautiful the artwork is and how well it complements our brand. It clearly articulates what we're trying to achieve.