Where Image Meets Imagination™

Inspired by the discipline, detail, and creativity of New York City’s creative agencies, we made it our mission to deliver the same high quality work, detail and service to our clients.

We believe the ingredients to any successful branding or marketing campaign is research, strategy, talent and execution. That’s why Graphicwise has been successful in helping hundreds of businesses develop powerful brands and marketing campaigns since 2000, giving each client the right tools to differentiate themselves from their competitors, and attract more loyal quality customers.

2000
Laguna Hills, CA
  • 23276 S Pointe Drive, Suite 200
    Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Chef Robert Irvine, SoulScale, USPS, Nestle Foods, NBC, Fox Sports, Konica Minolta, Clarion, Jenny Craig

Website Redesign for Military Sport Organization

"Graphicwise goes above the standard."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Graphicwise redesigned a website for a charitable military foundation. The team went off the organization’s vision and other concepts to rebuild the site. They assisted with graphics and other design elements.

San Antonio, Texas
David Reid
Executive Director, Robert Irvine Foundation

There’s been an increase in visitors on the updated, refreshed website. All feedback has been positive. Graphicwise was responsive and proactive. Their team delivers creative ideas which creates phenomenal work. Customers can expect a team that goes the extra mile for them.

I’m the executive director of the Robert Irvine Foundation, managing day-to-day activities. We’re a military organization that supports our nation’s heroes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Graphicwise?

We hired Graphicwise to update our current website.

Graphicwise redesigned our whole site. We discussed the organization’s vision before they proceeded. They offered help with social media, design, and anything graphics related.

Ardavan (Co-Founder, Graphicwise) was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with Graphicwise?

We reached out to Graphicwise. I had my team find several options for our foundation. Ardavan reached back out and said that he would like to donate his time to support the organization.

Graphicwise completed the project for free for a charitable cause.

The project took place between August–September 2018.

Our goal was to look current and build a fresh website that would reach a broader audience and keep our visitors up to date on the foundation. We’ve received positive feedback and new visitors as a result of Graphicwise’s excellent work. I conceptualized all the ideas I had. Ardavan made them tangible.

How did Graphicwise perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management approach was fantastic. There were no hiccups during the engagement. If there was anything I needed or if an issue came up, I could easily call Ardavan. He facilitated extremely quick.

Graphicwise wanted to go the extra mile for our organization. They took their time to get the work done correctly. Other vendors I’ve asked to redesign the site essentially delivered the site we already had. Graphicwise goes above the standard.

No, there’s nothing that I’ve seen at this point.

Overall Score No issues with Graphicwise.
    Anything I needed by a particular time, they delivered.
    They donated to our organization.
    Graphicwise goes above and beyond.
    Their team will be the only one I recommend because they’ve been nothing but awesome.