Where Image Meets Imagination™

Bronze

Inspired by the discipline, detail, and creativity of New York City’s creative agencies, we made it our mission to deliver the same high quality work, detail and service to our clients.

We believe the ingredients to any successful branding or marketing campaign is research, strategy, talent and execution. That’s why Graphicwise has been successful in helping hundreds of businesses develop powerful brands and marketing campaigns since 2000, giving each client the right tools to differentiate themselves from their competitors, and attract more loyal quality customers.

2000
Laguna Hills, CA
  • 23276 S Pointe Drive, Suite 200
    Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Chef Robert Irvine, SoulScale, USPS, Nestle Foods, NBC, Fox Sports, Konica Minolta, Clarion, Jenny Craig

Branding Campaign for Weight Loss Program

"They go above and beyond to deliver more than they promise."

Graphicwise, Inc. did branding and website design as part of an ongoing partnership. Services included focus group research, logo design, and the creation of marketing collateral.

Newport Beach, California
Dr. Nona Djavid
Founder, SoulScale

The launch of the campaign has successfully drawn in the targeted demographic and has seen improved customer engagement. Sales have doubled every two months since launch. Expect a knowledgeable partner with a team that works closely with a client at every level.

I am the founder of SoulScale, a company offering a physician-monitored weight loss program. We offer packaged meals, coaching, and accountability.

For what projects/services did your company hire Graphicwise, Inc.?

We needed a partner for a branding campaign.

We wanted to create a brand that fits with our philosophy—one that is both approachable and socially conscious. The brand would start locally but would have nationwide potential.

We worked with them 10 years ago on a previous venture of mine. They were true partners who had my best interest at heart, and that drew me back to them.

They understood my ideas immediately during our initial meeting, then returned a proposal a few days later along with focus group research. We had the focus group vote on the brand ideas, then they produced the brand, website, and a logo within three months. They did naming, chose our brand colors and tone, and produced marketing collateral such as a newsletter, product packaging, postcards, brochures, and t-shirts. Ongoing services include brand management, design, and marketing support.

I worked directly with Ardavan (Co-Founder, Graphicwise, Inc.) and Kevin (Owner). Ardavan and Kevin are both the art directors and senior designers. They have a couple of junior designers, a marketer, and a photographer/videographer. Their photographer and copywriter worked together to make sure the deliverables exceeded my expectations.

The brand launch was a huge success and has drawn the exact demographic we were after. Customers love the brand, wear our shirts, and share our posts. We consider them part of a movement. We have doubled our sales every other month since the launch of the campaign, and we are looking to expand to the Midwest and the East Coast.

I catch up with the founders on Monday and Thursday each week. They openly share ideas, drive up to my office without hesitation, and treat me like we were all part of the same team. Their transparency, their ethics, and their amazing ideas make me feel privileged to be working with them. They have a small team, so I know that any time I picked up the phone, I can get through to Ardavan and Kevin.

They care about my success. They are a family-owned and family-run business, so they treat everyone like family. They go above and beyond to deliver more than they promise.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Scheduling was effortless.
    They offer good value.
    The quality was excellent.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Redesign for Military Sport Organization

"Graphicwise goes above the standard."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Graphicwise redesigned a website for a charitable military foundation. The team went off the organization’s vision and other concepts to rebuild the site. They assisted with graphics and other design elements.

San Antonio, Texas
David Reid
Executive Director, Robert Irvine Foundation

There’s been an increase in visitors on the updated, refreshed website. All feedback has been positive. Graphicwise was responsive and proactive. Their team delivers creative ideas which creates phenomenal work. Customers can expect a team that goes the extra mile for them.

I’m the executive director of the Robert Irvine Foundation, managing day-to-day activities. We’re a military organization that supports our nation’s heroes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Graphicwise?

We hired Graphicwise to update our current website.

Graphicwise redesigned our whole site. We discussed the organization’s vision before they proceeded. They offered help with social media, design, and anything graphics related.

Ardavan (Co-Founder, Graphicwise) was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with Graphicwise?

We reached out to Graphicwise. I had my team find several options for our foundation. Ardavan reached back out and said that he would like to donate his time to support the organization.

Graphicwise completed the project for free for a charitable cause.

The project took place between August–September 2018.

Our goal was to look current and build a fresh website that would reach a broader audience and keep our visitors up to date on the foundation. We’ve received positive feedback and new visitors as a result of Graphicwise’s excellent work. I conceptualized all the ideas I had. Ardavan made them tangible.

How did Graphicwise perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management approach was fantastic. There were no hiccups during the engagement. If there was anything I needed or if an issue came up, I could easily call Ardavan. He facilitated extremely quick.

Graphicwise wanted to go the extra mile for our organization. They took their time to get the work done correctly. Other vendors I’ve asked to redesign the site essentially delivered the site we already had. Graphicwise goes above the standard.

No, there’s nothing that I’ve seen at this point.

Overall Score No issues with Graphicwise.
    Anything I needed by a particular time, they delivered.
    They donated to our organization.
    Graphicwise goes above and beyond.
    Their team will be the only one I recommend because they’ve been nothing but awesome.

Bronze