From Website Design to Google Ads, We've Got You!

Graphics Bite is a 5* rated web & digital marketing agency based in New Milton, covering Bournemouth and the New Forest.

We believe in taking businesses online the right way. We love what we do, which is why we're No.1 on Google for website design in the New Forest.

We've worked with over 300 clients, ranging from local tradesman to England Football Legend Paul Gascoigne 'Gazza'.

With years of experience in the design, marketing and web industry, we know everything there is to know about Website Design, SEO, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media and Graphic Design.

Whether you want a website for your business, or want help with managing your online advertising, we're the agency for you! Take a look at our reviews on the internet to see how good we are!

Services we offer:

• Website Design
  • (PPC) Pay Per Click Advertising
  • (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation
  • Social Media Marketing & Management
  • Email Marketing
  • Graphic Design (Logo, Branding, Print Design)
  • Web Hosting
  • Email Hosting
  • Video Production
  • Street View Photography
  • B2B IT Support
  • Computer Repairs / Servicing

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call for a friendly chat to discuss your project.

We look forward to working with you soon.

New Milton, United Kingdom
  • 17 Station Road
    New Milton, HAM BH25 6HN

Jenny Mosley Consultancies Image

Jenny Mosley Consultancies

We redesigned this eCommerce website back in 2016.

Restaurant Website Design Image

Restaurant Website Design

We designed an online takeaway website for a local restaurant client.

New Website Image

New Website

We completely revamped this website for a care agency client in 2019.

Website Redesign Image

Website Redesign

We redesigned a martial arts website based in Australia.

Website Redesign Image

Website Redesign

We redesigned this website in 2019. The redesign has helped boost sales and increase customer ordering satisfaction.

Website Design Image

Website Design

We designed this new website for a medical client based in Blandford Forum.

Florist Website Image

Florist Website

We designed a website for one of our floristry clients.

New Site Designed Image

New Site Designed

A new website designed for a construction client.

New Website Image

New Website

We designed a website for one of our electrical clients.

Boiler Website Image

Boiler Website

We designed a website for one of our boiler company clients.

Design & Develop SEO-Friendly Site for Education Company

"Graphics Bite has a creative streak with all of their designs, which has been a great asset."

June 2016 - Jan. 2017

Graphics Bite designed and developed an SEO-friendly site that was easy for the internal team to update. Key features include an online store, blogs, downloadable resources, and hosting.

Trowbridge, United Kingdom
Zara Niwano
Projects Manager, Jenny Mosley Consultancies

So far, the site has functioned well, and the design has earned several compliments from both internal and external stakeholders. Graphics Bite was easy to work with, remaining flexible to all preferred communication channels. They find solutions to problems as they pop up.

I am the website and marketing manager plus project officer for a successful education company that delivers training and resources to schools in the UK and internationally.

For what projects/services did your company hire Graphics Bite?

We had an out-dated website that did not do everything we wanted it to do. As it was bespoke, it used software that would no longer update properly and we were stuck. We were also not getting the Search Engine Optimisation right - and we were not featuring highly in the Google rankings. We asked Gary at Graphics Bite for advice on building a new website.

We wanted an up-to-date competitive website that was mobile-responsive, easy to update, that looked very good, and that was easy to keep up at the top of Google for our keywords. We also wanted ongoing support for website and marketing activities including email marketing and Google Adwords.

As we wanted a company that was good in their sector - we use the SEO test. I typed in my search terms of what I wanted and Graphics Bite came to the top of the list. For me, that said it all.

I liked the website and what I read, I phoned and spoke to Gary at Graphics Bite and immediately I knew we had found the right agency. Gary was very approachable, friendly, knew his work well, listened carefully to what we needed. He offered to meet us and carefully put together his thoughts on what he could offer us.

New website consultation, design, build, after-care including SEO, tweaking to get everything just right. Our website includes a webshop / ecommerce, blogs, free resources for downloading and a large area for all the training we deliver. There was hosting to consider, Google Adwords, getting back up on the Google rankings and email marketing to run alongside the new site.

We worked with Gary from Graphics Bite and he managed our whole project.

We had a fantastic new website, mobile responsive, SEO-friendly, easy to update, and had lots of positive comments from colleagues and clients on how well the new website works. It has been running for nearly three years now and we haven't had any problems or issues - it has been great from the start.

It couldn't have been better for me. I could have face to face meetings, emails, skype, phonecalls - as the project dictated really. We are all busy people but we found time to schedule in communication and pass work back and forth as needed. It was very smooth.

Everything - but I think the initial friendliness and competitive quote drew us in at first. However, once we were working with Graphics Bite it was the ease at which solutions were found to any issues that cropped up, Gary took all the work in his stride and nothing was too much trouble. Also, Graphics Bite has a creative streak with all of their designs, which has been a great asset.

I cannot really think of any areas that I would improve on. I would just like to say a big Thank You to Graphics Bite for always being there for us and for providing us with such a great website and follow-on service. We are in good hands!

Overall Score We are so happy with the service we have had - very professional, prompt, friendly, creative, can-do attitiude. Fantastic!
    Fantastic, it was easy to arrange to speak to or meet with Graphics Bite
    We got several quotes for this work, Graphics Bite came out as the most competitive price
    The work was second to none. We were thrilled with the website and all of the ongoing work too. Thank you Graphics Bite
    I have already referred several friends to Graphics Bite and would not hesitate to recommend more