COSMIC WEB DEV & DESIGN AGENCY

Grad Agency is your website developer, designer, marketer, and top-notch quality all bundled together in a coherent and transparent package. With continuous updates to your project status and our ability to work with you as closely as possible, you are promised to be satisfied. Find out how we can help you!

Ecolines | Diamond Discovery | SUP | Showroom | Get Seen Now

WordPress Development for Startup Company

"Grad Agency produces excellent deliverables, meeting the requirements."

June - July 2019

Grad Agency created a WordPress website for a startup. The team customized the theme before adding specific implementations to the platform.

Sweden
CEO, Startup Company

While there are no clear results yet, the outlook seems promising. Grad Agency met expectations and requirements. Their professional team exhibits an excellent management style. They deliver helpful advice and ideas. Expect a team that delivers on time and communicates well.

I'm the CEO of a startup in Stockholm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

I hired Grad Agency to develop a customized WordPress theme and website.

We wanted to receive a WordPress website of best quality in terms of design accuracy, security, and loading speed.

I initiated contact with several agencies. They were the most flexible in terms of timing, scope, communication, and perceived quality.

Grad Agency developed a WordPress website with several customized implementations.

I was in touch with a project manager and developer.

No clear sales or KPIs have been gathered yet.

Their project management style was great. They had a clear team structure. It was easy to get in touch with the project manager through Slack. In order to discuss different tasks, we used Trello, which I prefer to other platforms.

Grad Agency produces excellent deliverables, meeting the requirements. They ensure end users are pleased with their products. Their team handles work professionally, overseeing the specifications well. Grad Agency also provides good advice with regards to the technology choices and project management.

None of what I can think of.

WordPress Bug-Fixing for Digital Creative Agency

"They excelled at testing their work and making sure each part works well in everyday use and extreme cases."

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2019

Grad Agency fixed 200–300 bugs on a custom WordPress website, sometimes rewriting code from scratch. They made the site responsive, matched its pixels to the original mockups, and led multiple QA cycles.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Daniel Nave
Founder, Artlab Studio

The team fixed every issue, resulting in a high-quality website that met all original requirements. Grad Agency provided top-notch problem-solving and testing work from start to finish. Consistent communication, flexibility, responsiveness, and a positive attitude made for a smooth workflow.

I'm the owner and founder of Artlab Studio, a boutique digital creative agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

Our website—a custom WordPress theme built from scratch based on our original designs—was full of bugs in its CSS and JavaScript code. It was not responsive and often broke on different devices and screen resolutions. We needed someone to step in and take over development to fix hundreds of bugs

The website serves as a portfolio for our creative agency. We needed it to look pixel perfect and to be responsive to all modern browsers and devices. We wanted it to match our original mockups, complete with micro-interactions, CSS animations, and interactive feedback.

We led an extensive window-shopping period and considered many applicants. After searching on freelancer sites, we came to Clutch to find vendors with extensive experience in similar projects and with high-quality workmanship. The project already took two cycles of bug repairing with two different freelancers, so we wanted to consider vendors more carefully this time. We also wanted an excellent communicator. We found Denis (CTO & Co-Founder, Grad Agency) highly responsive, patient, and fluent in our initial conversations, which reassured us. The team also came recommended by a local client who found the team to be reliable and professional.

Grad Agency addressed about 200–300 bugs on our site. Some bugs required rewriting long chunks of code and some development from scratch. The project involved multiple QA cycles and testing the site on various devices, browsers, and screen sizes.

Denis personally managed and supervised the project. Yuri (Front-End Developer, Grad Agency) served as the developer.

Grad Agency addressed every bug on our list. The website is now finally fixed and operational. It currently serves as our agency’s storefront, which is a huge milestone. We’re thrilled with Grad Agency’s work. They excelled at testing their work and making sure each part works well in everyday use and extreme cases.

Denis ran an outstanding project. Attentive and available, he ensured that their work met our standards and requirements. If any issues arose, he was quick to ask Yuri for solutions or offer them himself. He led intense brainstorming sessions to solve tough bugs until we fixed them all.

Grad Agency was highly responsive, available, and hardworking. The team had a positive and personable attitude that made collaboration easy and seamless. Their work also demonstrated top-notch quality and professionalism. Grad Agency delivered clear value for our investment.

No, we had a wonderful experience working with Grad Agency. We’re entirely satisfied with their work.

Overall Score Grad Agency excelled at this highly demanding project.
    The team made collaboration and scheduling meetings easy. They were highly attentive and available.
    They cost more than the least expensive firms, but they delivered outstanding products.
    Grad Agency delivered pixel-perfect work that functions as we originally envisioned.
    I’d highly recommend them. Grad Agency is an excellent web development team.

Website Development for Import-Export Consultancy

"It was pretty flawless. I liked their first design, so there wasn’t any need for revisions."

June - July 2017

Grad Agency developed and designed a website for a new company. They also designed a logo, business cards, and letterhead.

Mina Isaac
CEO, Perfect Partners

Brand recognition and visibility have increased markedly since Grad Agency was first engaged. Responsiveness and the ability to turn constructive feedback into on budget, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of Perfect Partners, an export and import consultancy for Middle Eastern and African markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

I needed help developing a website so more people would know about my services.

I wanted a website where people can view information about my company, read recent news, and view the latest photos. I also wanted users to be able to submit a form for service.

They were recommended to me by a friend.

Grad Agency started with UX design. They came up with the idea that our website should be a landing page with a second-page gallery, where people can see the latest photos of our products. Then their team designed the mockups and a logo. They spent a week developing my website in 4 languages. They also designed my business cards and letterhead.

I worked with a project manager, designer, and developer.

More people have started to recognize my brand, so I have more leads for my products.

Their speed was impressive. Their team was so involved in the product. They really thought about what would be best for my business and how to gain more leads.

I don’t think so. I liked everything they did.

Everything was done before the set deadlines.
    Prices were reasonable for this type of work.
    The quality of their work was very good.
    I recommend them for any web development or design project.

Portfolio Website Development for Digital Artist

"They were effective communicators and exceptionally creative."

July - Aug. 2018

Grad Agency designed and developed an artist website with parallax scrolling and a simple menu for a third-party client. They also created a video explaining how to modify and update the site.

Anastasia Ward
Managing Director, Get Seen Now

The website was streamlined, innovative, and fashionable. Grad Agency worked quickly and communicated their progress clearly, making the entire process enjoyable.

WARD is a digital artist who creates original, one-time installations. He's a client of our marketing agency, Get Seen Now.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We wanted a slick, elegant website to showcase our client's art.

The website needed arresting parallax, simple navigation and layout, and easy upload and edit functions.

We've been working with Grad Agency for some time, and their results have always far exceeded our expectations.

They quickly designed, developed, and configured the site. They also made a video tutorial for managing and updating the website.

The team included two developers and a project manager.

With his newfound, immaculately stylish web presence, WARD can now begin marketing and social media activities with confidence.

The team gave regular updates on email and Skype. Notably, they spoke excellent English. Our client found the process easy and pleasant.

They went the extra mile. They were effective communicators and exceptionally creative.

There was nothing to improve. Every single thing was perfect.

Online Store Dev for Veterinary Shop

“They had good knowledge of best UX practices and designed the site based on what users like and dislike.”

Apr. - July 2017

Grad Agency built an online store for a veterinary website. They provided strategic consulting, as well as UX/UI design and development services.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
CEO, Veterinary Shop

Grad Agency’s team communicated effectively throughout the project and completed their tasks as promised. Their UX design capabilities stood out as particularly impressive.

I’m the owner of a veterinary shop located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to help us develop an online store for our website.

We wanted to be able to sell our products online and attract new customers via web traffic.

I already knew the CEO of the company, so I contacted him about helping us with this project.

They started by analyzing our competitors and then developed a number of templates that suited our business model. We gave feedback and made some changes here and there, and then they moved on to the UX design. I was immediately satisfied with that, so we progressed to the development stage, which took about a month.

We worked with a project manager, UX and UI designers, and front- and backend developers.

They completed everything well and the site is ready to launch. I still have to add content to it, so I can’t say more yet.

We communicated by phone and email, which was pretty effective and straightforward.

They had good knowledge of best UX practices and designed the site based on what users like and dislike. I didn’t realize how important this part of the design was.

I suppose they could code faster, but the project timeline was fine for me.

Overall Score I’m happy with the overall result and willing to work with them again.
    We could have completed this project faster.
    The cost is reasonable.
    The quality is really good for this price.
    I’m ready to refer them.

Online Shop Dev for Women's Clothing Retailer

“They gave custom advice for free and were invested in my success.”

June - Nov. 2016

Grad Agency designed and developed an online store. They analyzed industry competitors and developed the UX. They also performed SEO services for the site.

Ukraine
Co-Owner, Women's Clothing Shop

Sales and brand recognition increased. They were communicative and managed the project professionally. Their dedication to success and multiple touchpoints led to a successful engagement.

I am the co-owner of a women’s clothing shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

I needed to create an online shop and set up my site using SEO strategy.

I wanted to increase sales.

They were recommended to me and I also know the CEO.

We analyzed our competitors and then developed the UX. They finished development one month later and we had a finished site.

We had a dedicated project manager and worked with a developer. We were also in touch with the CEO.

I saw an increase in sales after some time because more people were aware of my shop and my products.

I communicated with the CEO by email and there were no workflow problems.

They gave custom advice for free and were invested in my success.

I can’t come up with anything.

Overall Score I liked working with this team.
    Everything was produced on time.
    It was a really good cost for the quality.
    I’m satisfied with the quality. If there were problems, they were fixed quickly.
    I’m very likely to refer them.

UI/UX Landing Page Design for Renovation Business

“We saw an increase in leads after the designs were implemented.”

Mar. - Apr. 2017

Grad Agency developed a landing page, working on the UX and UI design. They provided different options and edited the designs based on feedback.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
Oleg Mironenko
CTO, Stroybat

The new landing page brings in new clients and ensures that the business can grow. They communicated effectively throughout the project, demonstrating their expertise in the high-quality product they delivered.

I’m a CTO of Stroybat. We do in-house repairs and renovations for our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to develop a landing page that would promote our services to potential clients.

The goal was pretty simple—to develop a landing page that would attract us more clients.

I know Denis, co-founder of this company, so I contacted them right away and didn’t even search for other vendors.

The team analyzed our competitors and came up with UX design of the website. We gave them several comments and then some things were changed. They also worked on the UI design. That offered two variants—in yellow and orange. We liked the latter more so chose that.

There was a project manager, two UX/UI designers, and a frontend developer.

We saw an increase in leads after the designs were implemented. We used to only gain clients through referrals, but now we understand that our website can also be used to bring in clients.

We contacted each other using Skype and there were no problems with the communication.

The level of expertise they have to develop a good product. For a relatively cheap price, they developed a much better product than our competitors have.

I can’t think of any, everything was on point.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    We could do it a little faster, but still, it was good.
    They offer low prices and good quality.
    The price and quality are simply unbeatable.
    If a friend of mine needs a website developed, I’m definitely going to refer Grad Agency.

Web Dev & Design for Special Event in Lithuania

"We were satisfied with everything."

Apr. - May 2017

Grad Agency developed a supplemental website to enhance marketing efforts.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Kaunas, Lithuania
Rokas Kerza
Internet Marketing Manager, ECOLINES

The site increased brand awareness. The provided prompt and accessible 24/7 service while meeting all timelines. Although the team worked in a bilingual environment, they didn't have communication issues.

I was the Internet Marketing Manager at ECOLINES, the largest bus operator in the Baltic States. We serviced 200 cities in 21 countries on a daily basis.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We needed them to develop a website for our special event, ECOLINES Race.

We wanted to increase awareness in the Polish market, and, more broadly, reach new customers through various branding activities.

A colleague recommended them. We contacted the agency and reviewed their portfolio, which met our expectations. The prices were also reasonable.

After accepting their statements of work, we discussed visions for the project. They created graphic designs and UX mockups with text. We provided feedback throughout the process. Grad Agency offered one month of free support after the site’s launch.

They had five resources that interacted with our three-person team.

The project achieved our set goals. They met all deadlines while providing responsive 24/7 service.

They were accessible, helpful, and professional. We communicated via phone and email, in both Russian and English. There were no language barriers.

Although the process was bilingual, we didn’t experience any language barriers.

We were satisfied with everything.

Web Dev & Branding for Ticket E-Store

“They were deeply concerned about my results and tried to create the best product possible.”

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Grad Agency designed and built a website that promoted gift tickets. They also helped develop and implement other design elements, including the company logo.

Stanislav Valuiskov
Managing Director, Time Travel Tickets

The launched website was well done and increased online visibility. Despite a one-week delay, Grad Agency’s consistent availability, professionalism, and interest in the project led to positive results.

I'm the managing director of a creative company that specializes in gift tickets. I’m responsible for all of the business activities in the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired Grad Agency to develop and design our corporate identity, including a landing page and logo.

Our goal was to create a unique and creative website that will attract potential customers and increase sales.

My business partner recommended them. Although we had a lot of questions, their team gave clear answers.

After we determined our specifications, the team started analyzing the market and creating mockups for our landing page. While I changed some things here and there, their overall design was great. Once we gave all the needed materials and edits, the team developed and launched our new landing page. After finishing the project, I received free marketing consultation from the team.

About six people from Grad Agency worked with three people from my company.

They fully met our specifications. The new website helped us promote our gift tickets and get recognition on the Internet.

How effective was the project management?

We contacted each other via Skype, and there were no language issues. They were always online and responded even during non-working hours. I found them professional and pleasant to talk to. They followed deadlines, but the launch was late by a week because I was not in town.

I was really impressed by their mockup designs. Clearly, they were deeply concerned about my results and tried to create the best product possible.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They need to consider unexpected situations in the project plan to avoid delays.

Web Dev for Student-Focused Nonprofit Org

"Everything is clear, concise, and on time."

Oct. - Nov. 2017

After being recommended, Grad Agency built a website from scratch, including features such as a contact form, events, and an about page. An important function was to make the website easy to manage and update.

Karina Apilat
HR Manager, SUP

Grad Agency’s team delivered every single requirement to perfection, regardless of the specific needs of a nonprofit. Their professional, knowledgeable, and diligent people produce high-quality work that’s worth every penny.

I’m the human resources manager for SUP - Association of Ukrainian Students in Poland, which is a nonprofit student organization that gathers young, ambitious, and creative Ukrainians. We aim to contribute to the integration of every Ukrainian student in new and unknown environments as well as to improve their social, cultural, and academic lives.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to make a new website for us.

Our goals were to have a solution that would simplify and optimize our ability to make content updates and manage the website. We also needed the project to be delivered on time.

They were recommended to us.

They built a website with a contact form, pictures, and an events section, as well as a page for our mission and vision.

We’re very pleased with the website. As a nonprofit, we had our own specific needs, which they fulfilled 100%.

How effective was the project management?

Grad Agency’s professionalism lies in the fact that they not only complete their given tasks but also offer suggestions on how to do things better. Their team is made up of well-organized and hard-working experts.

Everything is clear, concise, and on time. Their optimum price matches the value that they provide.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

My only suggestion is for them to share more information about themselves. It’s also important for them to constantly focus on the customer and listen to their wishes, guaranteeing that their customer’s particular needs are understood.