COSMIC WEB DEV & DESIGN AGENCY

Grad Agency is your website developer, designer, marketer, and top-notch quality all bundled together in a coherent and transparent package. With continuous updates to your project status and our ability to work with you as closely as possible, you are promised to be satisfied. Find out how we can help you!

Ecolines | Diamond Discovery | SUP | Showroom | Madeira Best Apartments

Portfolio Website Development for Digital Artist

"They were effective communicators and exceptionally creative."

July - Aug. 2018

Grad Agency designed and developed an artist website with parallax scrolling and a simple menu for a third-party client. They also created a video explaining how to modify and update the site.

Anastasia Ward
Managing Director, Get Seen Now

The website was streamlined, innovative, and fashionable. Grad Agency worked quickly and communicated their progress clearly, making the entire process enjoyable.

WARD is a digital artist who creates original, one-time installations. He's a client of our marketing agency, Get Seen Now.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We wanted a slick, elegant website to showcase our client's art.

The website needed arresting parallax, simple navigation and layout, and easy upload and edit functions.

We've been working with Grad Agency for some time, and their results have always far exceeded our expectations.

They quickly designed, developed, and configured the site. They also made a video tutorial for managing and updating the website.

The team included two developers and a project manager.

With his newfound, immaculately stylish web presence, WARD can now begin marketing and social media activities with confidence.

The team gave regular updates on email and Skype. Notably, they spoke excellent English. Our client found the process easy and pleasant.

They went the extra mile. They were effective communicators and exceptionally creative.

There was nothing to improve. Every single thing was perfect.

Online Store Dev for Veterinary Shop

“They had good knowledge of best UX practices and designed the site based on what users like and dislike.”

Apr. - July 2017

Grad Agency built an online store for a veterinary website. They provided strategic consulting, as well as UX/UI design and development services.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
CEO, Veterinary Shop

Grad Agency’s team communicated effectively throughout the project and completed their tasks as promised. Their UX design capabilities stood out as particularly impressive.

I’m the owner of a veterinary shop located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to help us develop an online store for our website.

We wanted to be able to sell our products online and attract new customers via web traffic.

I already knew the CEO of the company, so I contacted him about helping us with this project.

They started by analyzing our competitors and then developed a number of templates that suited our business model. We gave feedback and made some changes here and there, and then they moved on to the UX design. I was immediately satisfied with that, so we progressed to the development stage, which took about a month.

We worked with a project manager, UX and UI designers, and front- and backend developers.

They completed everything well and the site is ready to launch. I still have to add content to it, so I can’t say more yet.

We communicated by phone and email, which was pretty effective and straightforward.

They had good knowledge of best UX practices and designed the site based on what users like and dislike. I didn’t realize how important this part of the design was.

I suppose they could code faster, but the project timeline was fine for me.

Overall Score I’m happy with the overall result and willing to work with them again.
    We could have completed this project faster.
    The cost is reasonable.
    The quality is really good for this price.
    I’m ready to refer them.

Online Shop Dev for Women's Clothing Retailer

“They gave custom advice for free and were invested in my success.”

June - Nov. 2016

Grad Agency designed and developed an online store. They analyzed industry competitors and developed the UX. They also performed SEO services for the site.

Ukraine
Co-Owner, Women's Clothing Shop

Sales and brand recognition increased. They were communicative and managed the project professionally. Their dedication to success and multiple touchpoints led to a successful engagement.

I am the co-owner of a women’s clothing shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

I needed to create an online shop and set up my site using SEO strategy.

I wanted to increase sales.

They were recommended to me and I also know the CEO.

We analyzed our competitors and then developed the UX. They finished development one month later and we had a finished site.

We had a dedicated project manager and worked with a developer. We were also in touch with the CEO.

I saw an increase in sales after some time because more people were aware of my shop and my products.

I communicated with the CEO by email and there were no workflow problems.

They gave custom advice for free and were invested in my success.

I can’t come up with anything.

Overall Score I liked working with this team.
    Everything was produced on time.
    It was a really good cost for the quality.
    I’m satisfied with the quality. If there were problems, they were fixed quickly.
    I’m very likely to refer them.

UI/UX Landing Page Design for Renovation Business

“We saw an increase in leads after the designs were implemented.”

Mar. - Apr. 2017

Grad Agency developed a landing page, working on the UX and UI design. They provided different options and edited the designs based on feedback.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
Oleg Mironenko
CTO, Stroybat

The new landing page brings in new clients and ensures that the business can grow. They communicated effectively throughout the project, demonstrating their expertise in the high-quality product they delivered.

I’m a CTO of Stroybat. We do in-house repairs and renovations for our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to develop a landing page that would promote our services to potential clients.

The goal was pretty simple—to develop a landing page that would attract us more clients.

I know Denis, co-founder of this company, so I contacted them right away and didn’t even search for other vendors.

The team analyzed our competitors and came up with UX design of the website. We gave them several comments and then some things were changed. They also worked on the UI design. That offered two variants—in yellow and orange. We liked the latter more so chose that.

There was a project manager, two UX/UI designers, and a frontend developer.

We saw an increase in leads after the designs were implemented. We used to only gain clients through referrals, but now we understand that our website can also be used to bring in clients.

We contacted each other using Skype and there were no problems with the communication.

The level of expertise they have to develop a good product. For a relatively cheap price, they developed a much better product than our competitors have.

I can’t think of any, everything was on point.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    We could do it a little faster, but still, it was good.
    They offer low prices and good quality.
    The price and quality are simply unbeatable.
    If a friend of mine needs a website developed, I’m definitely going to refer Grad Agency.

Web Dev & Design for Special Event in Lithuania

"We were satisfied with everything."

Apr. - May 2017

Grad Agency developed a supplemental website to enhance marketing efforts.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Kaunas, Lithuania
Rokas Kerza
Internet Marketing Manager, ECOLINES

The site increased brand awareness. The provided prompt and accessible 24/7 service while meeting all timelines. Although the team worked in a bilingual environment, they didn't have communication issues.

I was the Internet Marketing Manager at ECOLINES, the largest bus operator in the Baltic States. We serviced 200 cities in 21 countries on a daily basis.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We needed them to develop a website for our special event, ECOLINES Race.

We wanted to increase awareness in the Polish market, and, more broadly, reach new customers through various branding activities.

A colleague recommended them. We contacted the agency and reviewed their portfolio, which met our expectations. The prices were also reasonable.

After accepting their statements of work, we discussed visions for the project. They created graphic designs and UX mockups with text. We provided feedback throughout the process. Grad Agency offered one month of free support after the site’s launch.

They had five resources that interacted with our three-person team.

The project achieved our set goals. They met all deadlines while providing responsive 24/7 service.

They were accessible, helpful, and professional. We communicated via phone and email, in both Russian and English. There were no language barriers.

Although the process was bilingual, we didn’t experience any language barriers.

We were satisfied with everything.

Web Dev & Branding for Ticket E-Store

“They were deeply concerned about my results and tried to create the best product possible.”

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Grad Agency designed and built a website that promoted gift tickets. They also helped develop and implement other design elements, including the company logo.

Stanislav Valuiskov
Managing Director, Time Travel Tickets

The launched website was well done and increased online visibility. Despite a one-week delay, Grad Agency’s consistent availability, professionalism, and interest in the project led to positive results.

I'm the managing director of a creative company that specializes in gift tickets. I’m responsible for all of the business activities in the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired Grad Agency to develop and design our corporate identity, including a landing page and logo.

Our goal was to create a unique and creative website that will attract potential customers and increase sales.

My business partner recommended them. Although we had a lot of questions, their team gave clear answers.

After we determined our specifications, the team started analyzing the market and creating mockups for our landing page. While I changed some things here and there, their overall design was great. Once we gave all the needed materials and edits, the team developed and launched our new landing page. After finishing the project, I received free marketing consultation from the team.

About six people from Grad Agency worked with three people from my company.

They fully met our specifications. The new website helped us promote our gift tickets and get recognition on the Internet.

How effective was the project management?

We contacted each other via Skype, and there were no language issues. They were always online and responded even during non-working hours. I found them professional and pleasant to talk to. They followed deadlines, but the launch was late by a week because I was not in town.

I was really impressed by their mockup designs. Clearly, they were deeply concerned about my results and tried to create the best product possible.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They need to consider unexpected situations in the project plan to avoid delays.

Web Dev for Student-Focused Nonprofit Org

"Everything is clear, concise, and on time."

Oct. - Nov. 2017

After being recommended, Grad Agency built a website from scratch, including features such as a contact form, events, and an about page. An important function was to make the website easy to manage and update.

Karina Apilat
HR Manager, SUP

Grad Agency’s team delivered every single requirement to perfection, regardless of the specific needs of a nonprofit. Their professional, knowledgeable, and diligent people produce high-quality work that’s worth every penny.

I’m the human resources manager for SUP - Association of Ukrainian Students in Poland, which is a nonprofit student organization that gathers young, ambitious, and creative Ukrainians. We aim to contribute to the integration of every Ukrainian student in new and unknown environments as well as to improve their social, cultural, and academic lives.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We hired them to make a new website for us.

Our goals were to have a solution that would simplify and optimize our ability to make content updates and manage the website. We also needed the project to be delivered on time.

They were recommended to us.

They built a website with a contact form, pictures, and an events section, as well as a page for our mission and vision.

We’re very pleased with the website. As a nonprofit, we had our own specific needs, which they fulfilled 100%.

How effective was the project management?

Grad Agency’s professionalism lies in the fact that they not only complete their given tasks but also offer suggestions on how to do things better. Their team is made up of well-organized and hard-working experts.

Everything is clear, concise, and on time. Their optimum price matches the value that they provide.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

My only suggestion is for them to share more information about themselves. It’s also important for them to constantly focus on the customer and listen to their wishes, guaranteeing that their customer’s particular needs are understood.

Website Development for Consumer Product Business

"Undoubtedly, I’ll work with them again on future developments."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Grad Agency built a website based on initial requirements.

Israel
Founder & CEO, Consumer Product

The site was delivered on time. Grad Agency provided consistent communication and used project management tools effectively. Their accountability, attentiveness, and on-time delivery positioned them well to be awarded further work.

I’m the founder of a consumer product company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

I needed someone to develop an MVP of my website.

I wanted to launch a lean product and build relationships with prospective customers.

They were recommended to me.

They developed my website for me.

I’m very satisfied with the results. The site met all my requirements regarding quality and time, and Grad Agency's level of service was outstanding.

They have good English skills and are quite communicative across various management, messaging, and collaboration tools.

Grad Agency is highly attentive, communicative, and accountable, which are three of the best reasons to engage with a vendor. Undoubtedly, I’ll work with them again on future developments.

No. They did a great job in a timely fashion.

Brochure Website Dev for Business Group

"Their absolute dedication to our satisfaction couldn’t help but stand out to us."

June 2018

Grad Agency designed and developed four, mobile-responsive websites. This process included implementing certain pre-existing templates and making code modifications.

Anastasia Ward
Head of Legal & Strategy, 6 Group

Excellent development skills and a commitment to accessibility allowed Grad Agency to foster a successful partnership. Their use of multiple project management tools spurred constant communication and laid a sturdy foundation.

I’m the Legal and Strategy head of 6 Group. We started off as a software house but have evolved into a group of companies and brands that are focused on driving innovation in business and industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We needed someone to create four websites on a tight deadline.

We wanted to achieve a quick turnaround combined with slick design and easy functionality.

We chose them after a brief tender process.

In addition to building the four, mobile-responsive sites they adopted selected templates and made amendments to the code.

The project team consisted of four people.

They were an absolute pleasure to work with. They had fantastic development skills and brilliant, top-class communication and commitment.

Their team was available at least 10 hours every day and they managed the project via Trello and Skype. Everything was very swift and effective.

There’s nothing for them to improve. We had a superb collaboration.

Web Design & Dev for IT Service & Outsourcing Company

"They did everything as we requested and delivered top quality."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Grad Agency produced a landing page for the company after being found on LinkedIn. They handled both its design and development, focusing on making it look modern and professional.

Lviv, Ukraine
Ilya Shaptala
CEO, OGD Solutions

The resulting website looks and works great, garnering positive comments both internally and externally. Seamless communication, fair prices, and outstanding customer service are some of the highlights of this collaboration.

I’m the CEO of an IT product and outsourcing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Grad Agency?

We needed web design and development.

I found them on LinkedIn.

They were in charge of creating a professional-looking landing page with a modern design.

They assigned a project manager and a designer to the project. I was the only one from our side to interface with them.

Everything worked like a charm, so I'm completely satisfied. Our co-founders are also very pleased with the outcome.

This aspect was flawless. We held general communication through Skype and email. We didn’t use any special project management tools.

They stick to the budget and their communication is great!

There's nothing I would like to change.

Overall Score They provide an advanced level of customer service.
    Beautiful.
    The rate they offered was precisely what I was looking for.
    They did everything as we requested and delivered top quality.
    We would definitely refer them to anyone looking for this type of service.