Marketing, SEO, & Web Design to refresh your brand

After spending decades specializing in digital marketing and website maintenance for big brands, we decided to pool our experience and passion to create the all-encompassing digital firm that brands need. We’re a specialized team that collaborates with your team to deliver high-performing results. Whether you’re new to the landscape of digital marketing or extremely well-versed and just need a helping hand, our team syncs with yours to build for growth and action.

Most importantly, we treat every job like it’s the most important job we’ve ever done.

Chicago, IL
  • 180 N Upper Wacker Dr.
    Chicago, IL 60606

Sara Lee Desserts, OppLoans, The Berghoff, National Center for Teacher Residencies, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Chicago, Brush Creek Ranch, Adams Street Brewery, Agent Publishing, Sunnyside Corporation

SaraLee Desserts - New brand look, new digital presence

Got IT Digital recently developed a new website for Sara Lee Desserts as part of their brand refresh. They were in the process of updating their brand packaging, and we were excited to update Sara Lee’s digital presence to match their light and modern new look.

Website refresh for Hawaii based Rum company

Transformed a website. Revolutionized a business.

A visionary company like V&V Supremo deserved a visionary digital presence. We partnered seamlessly with their C-Suite and sales team to strategize a large-scale online manifestation that highlighted their pioneering work and celebrated their authority within the industry.

PureAire Monitoring Systems - Top-of-the-line products and innovative thinking.

• Website Refresh
  • E-Commerce Build Out
  • Lead Generation SEO
  • UX/UI

Website Design, Dev, SEO and Marketing for local meat company.

• Website Design
  • Social Media Management
  • Search Engine Optimization

Sunnyside Corporation - Refresh of 125 Year Old brand.

• Website Design
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Brand Consulting

Web Dev Support for Digital Marketing & Creative Agency

“Got IT Digital is very hands-on and strives to give clients the best possible experience.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

After a successful first project, Got IT Digital undertook several third-party web development projects, many for e-commerce or WordPress websites. The partnership has since formed into a long-standing relationship.

Owner, Creative Digital Agency

The talented team’s deliverables led to major increases in traffic, which in turn boosted sales. Got IT Digital’s unique ability to seamlessly communicate and build trust through proactive project management sets them apart from competitors. They’re always available to address questions and concerns.

I run a one-man marketing company that helps small businesses with SEO and visual marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Got IT Digital?

I was looking for a team of developers that could take website development to the next level for me and my clients.

Originally, I hired Got IT Digital to improve my company’s website. Our partnership was very successful, so I started asking them to work on sites for my clients. They now offer my clients a wide range of development services that align with my digital marketing services. Throughout our partnership, they’ve worked mostly on WordPress development and have undertaken many e-commerce projects.

I work mostly with a project manager and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with Got IT Digital?

A trusted friend referred them to me.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We started our partnership in August 2018, and the work is ongoing.

One of my clients saw an 80% increase in traffic within two months of implementing UX improvements from Go IT Digital. The site is large, so the big boost in traffic led to a substantial increase in sales. That project essentially paid for itself.

How did Got IT Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. We normally have weekly calls scheduled, but they respond to emails and Slack messages quickly. They are always available to me when I need them, and it really makes me feel like part of the team.

Got IT Digital is very hands-on and strives to give clients the best possible experience. They’ll occasionally communicate directly with my clients for a smoother process.

They have solid development talent and great communication skills. Other dev shops I’ve worked with have built out products without understanding my vision, but Got IT Digital takes the time to understand my needs.

Nothing comes to mind.

Meet their team to see if there’s chemistry. Discussing projects in person is a great way to build the trusting relationship necessary for a web development project.

They always communicate clearly.
    The price fits the quality of the products they deliver.
    They’re great at what they do, and I was really impressed with their work.
    I’ve been recommending them to friends and colleagues.

Frontend and User Experience Design for Financial Platform

“They provide useful and insightful feedback during ongoing projects, making them a critical part of our team.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Got IT Digital works on small and large projects, depending on the internal staff’s needs. They provide well-informed suggestions to improve project goals and act as de facto subject matter experts.

Content Director, Financial Platform

A reliable and trustworthy partner, Got IT Digital communicates daily and quickly responds to any questions or concerns. They easily understand project requirements and are able to meet tight deadlines. They adjust well to changes in scope and know how to accomplish complex tasks.

I’m the content director for an online financial technology platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Got IT Digital?

We initially needed a partner to work on our frontend design and development. Since hiring them, Got IT Digital has worked on various projects.

Got IT Digital works on high-level projects as well as small, ongoing tasks. Their first project was a website redesign, where they completely changed the entire site. In most cases, our internal team determines what changes we need, and then Got IT Digital provides evidence-based suggestions to improve the project. From there, they provide the necessary mockups, acting like our de facto subject matter experts.

I mainly interact with the project manager but also have direct access to one of the primary executives.

How did you come to work with Got IT Digital?

The previous team onboarded them. We inherited them, and they were knowledgeable and proactive, so we kept them.

We began our partnership in April 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Their first project (our website redesign) was extremely complicated and required buy-in from numerous stakeholders, but they accomplished the task. They maximally improved the site’s speed and provided a transformative UX for our customers.

How did Got IT Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate daily, mainly via Slack and email. We also have weekly phone calls to make sure we’re all on the same page. The project manager is incredibly responsive, which has greatly increased our confidence in their team. We sometimes have to make short-notice changes, and they’ve always been able to adapt.

They understand our requirements and are able to see both the micro- and macro-projects through to completion. They provide useful and insightful feedback during ongoing projects, making them a critical part of our team. No matter what comes up during a given day, I know they’ll respond to my inquiries and deliver knowledgeable and effective solutions.

They could expand their team to increase their abilities, but they’ve always been able to meet our needs.

Be as organized as possible. The clearer you can be on project goals, the more time they’ll have to do their best work.

We're still working on our current project.
    I don't have a good baseline for comparison, but they've always been flexible with charging.
    I have no complaints about their service.

Web Design & Maintenance for Oxygen Monitor Manufacturer

"We are happy with the outcome and wouldn't use anyone else."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Got IT Digital designed a website and now manages its digital presence. Services include content creation and daily operational maintenance.

Lake Zurich, Illinois
Brandon Alan
VP, PureAire

The updated website has received praise from numerous stakeholders. The Got IT Digital team is knowledgeable, adheres to deadlines, and is easy to work with. Their end-to-end management and design capabilities set them apart from other vendors.

I am the VP of PureAire, an oxygen monitoring manufacturer.

Our main goal was to manage our online presence and ensure our website’s day to day operations run smoothly.

I worked with Alex (Partner & CEO, Got IT Digital) successfully in the past.

Got IT Digital completed our web designs, optimized our blogs, executed updates, and performed maintenance for our website.

We worked with a two-person team.

The up-to-date articles Got IT Digital provided have received positive feedback.

They have met every deadline and their constant check-ins are helpful. They are always quick to respond and very reliable.

Their skillful designers are very impressive. They've done everything from website maintenance to full web development.

No. We are happy with the outcome and wouldn't use anyone else.