Transparent, Flexible & Affordable Marketing

We drive more traffic, generate conversions and increase sales for Small-To-Medium Sized Businesses to ensure they have a strong advantage over their competitors.

In fact, we were born out of frustration with typical Digital Marketing Agencies and their approaches.

They promise to ‘be honest and results-driven' but ultimately they only look after their bottom line without delivering any real results. We want to do things differently which is why we are led by our three core values, Transparency, Flexibility and Affordability which when combined with our no-nonsense approach to advertising, we're the right agency for your business.

Ecommerce Not-For-Profits Trades Fitness Insurance Investment Technology Fashion Furniture

Lead Generation - Facebook Advertising Image

Lead Generation - Facebook Advertising

We were tasked with delivering a high volume of leads for a Legal Client.

We used our expertise to target a niche audience and deliver over 6,000 leads at an average cost of just c.£13

Ecommerce - Facebook Ads Image

Ecommerce - Facebook Ads

We were tasked with improving the ROAS of a clients' Facebook Campaign. Their target was to reach a ROAS of 3.0 - 4.0. Within the first month, we achieved an average ROAS of over 5.0 with an average per purchase of just £3.66.

Facebook Advertising for Storage Product Company

"Tom was interested in the company, and it was a pleasure to work with him because he was so transparent."

Sep. 2019 - Mar. 2020

The Good Marketer managed Facebook advertising efforts, leading various campaigns. They also worked on Google Ads.

Louise Unger
Director, The Camouflage Company

Thanks to The Good Marketer's advertising work, the business saw its sales increase by three times. The team was always accessible and communicated effectively, clearly outlining what needed to be done. In addition to constantly thinking ahead, they were incredibly helpful and engaged.

I am the director of The Camouflage Company. We make lifestyle storage.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Good Marketer?

We were trying to get more web sales. We had been to a number of marketing companies, but they were totally hopeless. We have other things to do in the day and it is difficult for us to do all the marketing, so we hired The Good Marketer.

Tom (Founder) helped us every step of the way, doing Facebook campaigns for us. He also supported us in a number of different endeavors including Google Ads, but it was the Facebook campaign that really helped.

I am sure there were other people working there, but I only worked directly with Tom.

How did you come to work with The Good Marketer?

I was looking online when I came across The Good Marketer. I liked the whole feel of their company. Everything was very open, and it was this transparency that made me go further with them. We then had a meeting with them.

We spent less than $10,000.

We started in 2019, and unfortunately, because of the Coronavirus pandemic, we had to stop everything. Since then, we’ve been doing our own marketing. The good thing about Tom is that he understands, and we’ve been talking to him about working together again when we can.

In the four of five months that we worked with The Good Marketer, our sales tripled. We tracked Google analytics and sales. A lot of the sales were coming from the ads. Tom was a delight to work with and his ideas helped us.

How did The Good Marketer perform from a project management standpoint?

We met him monthly and he was always available on WhatsApp. We had our deadlines, and everything was sent to us in advance so we knew exactly what was going to go up. This meant that if text needed to be changed, we could do that in good time.

All of that was well taken care of and we never had to follow up with him on that. I am totally happy with his work. He is constantly in contact and is never unavailable. Additionally, he tells you what is going on every step of the way which, for a company like ours, is very important.

The transparency is something I find incredibly helpful with Tom. It is something I haven’t found with anybody else. You just never quite know where you are, but Tom was very helpful, and it worked. He was absolutely clear about what he was doing.

Tom was interested in the company, and it was a pleasure to work with him because he was so transparent. He also had many ideas and was constantly talking and trying to keep ahead of the game. We will carry on provided everything works out alright.

I honestly don’t have any suggestions because he was so involved and wanted to get it right. I can truly say I was very happy with his work.

Go for it because Tom will work alongside the company. Nothing is too much for him, and he will keep to his targets and timings. He is efficient and has a sense of humor, too, which I liked.

Overall Score Tom was extremely good.