Web development company

We are Goldweb Solutions, a web development company, having expertise in design, UI/UX, frontend and backend development for websites and mobile applications.

You can take a look at our portfolio here

We have more than 10 years of experience in IT, marketing, branding, and design, 200+ satisfied clients, and 400+ delivered projects. Our company is located in Ukraine (Eastern Europe).

We offer:

Website development (landing pages, corporate websites, e-commerce);

Frontend and UI/UX design (sites and apps);

Branding (logotypes, brand books, infographics, advertising characters)

Technologies we work with:

UI/UX design

– Responsive design for desktop and apps

– UI/UX/IA/IxD

– Сreating (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)

– Wireframing (Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq)

– Prototyping (Axure, Invision, Adobe XD, Principle)

– Assets handover (Zeplin)

Web development

– HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, Foundation

– JavaScript, jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX

– WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart

– LAMP (PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache)

Processes

– Asana, Trello, Jira

– Agile, Scrum

– Git, SVN

We are always open to communication and are looking forward to hearing from you.

• Goldweb Solutions
    O. Stepanivny, 45
    Lviv 79018
    Ukraine
    +380 67 675 58 37

Web Development for Training & Consulting Company

"They were great at understanding our needs and designing unique solutions."

2014 - Ongoing

Goldweb Solutions has developed a responsive informational website. They have also designed updates to improve the UI and make the site more visually appealing.

Olha Sadokha
Founder & CEO, B2B Consulting Company

The new website has improved the company's professional image and precisely highlighted its strengths and assets. Goldweb Solutions makes planning and communication simple using tools that everyone understands. Their transparency, helpfulness, and keen design expertise set them apart.

I am the founder of ROK: River of Knowledge, a B2B consulting company focusing on organizational development and human resource (HR) management. We work with medium and large companies in Ukraine, assisting with business process management and training managers and communication experts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb Solutions?

It was important to find developers who could implement my ideas and understand our area of operations. While searching for a professional team, I found Goldweb.

Our collaboration began four years ago, at the start of my company. Goldweb developed our informational website and designed its user interface (UI). They recently upgraded the site to make it more visually attractive for our customers. The site is mobile-responsive.

They assigned about four people to our team. Their CEO also worked on the project.

Would you be able to provide a range for how much you have invested with Goldweb Solutions?

It was about $7,000 USD.

I started working with Goldweb four years ago, and we’ve had two stages so far. They created the site from scratch during the first stage and improved it during the second one. The second stage started three months ago and just finished.

The collaboration was comfortable and professional. I would like to work with them in the future.

Our website is more usable for our clients and greatly influences our professional reputation. During the development process, we structured our services and products, which also had a great impact on our business.

How did Goldweb Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We made a timeline for the project and assessed indicators for quality and design. We communicated using email, Skype, and Viber. They were open to using the tools I was comfortable with. It was easy for me to communicate with each member of their team. The development process was clear.

What did you find most impressive about Goldweb Solutions?

We became friends during the development of my website. They are a professional, open team. They understood my requirements and gave me advice about making it easier for my customers to use the site. They were great at understanding our needs and designing unique solutions that precisely differentiated us from competitors.

What advice do you have for other customers of Goldweb Solutions to get the most value out of their services?

Formulate precise goals and expectations during the development stage. It makes work much quicker and effective.

Web Development & Design for Independent Book Project

"They understood our idea quickly and didn’t make us think about the technical details."

Feb. - Apr. 2017

Goldweb Solutions designed and developed a mobile-friendly website that incorporates videos and interactive photo galleries. They also helped optimize content for a target audience.

Ukraine
Conceptual Editor, NOMINA

The website aligned perfectly with the initial vision and received rave feedback from visitors. Goldweb Solutions divided the project into manageable sprints, set up an effortless workflow, and offered many opportunities for feedback. Their visual design work was exceptional.

NOMINA is an independent, interactive book project about famous Ukrainians. Its purpose was to get people interested in those people again. The book wasn't finished after it was published; it's still alive on our Facebook page. We wanted to publish a second edition.

It's about the past, but it was really important that we make it look modern to attract young people. As the conceptual editor, I was responsible for the book and website's appearance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb Solutions?

We needed help with web development and design. The perfect design was really important to me.

They designed and developed our website. Their first concept looked vintage, which I didn’t want, but the second one was brilliant. They adapted to our vision and made it compatible with multiple devices. There was no challenge with the designs.

They added a video to the front page of the site. I wanted our little gallery of portraits to be interactive. When you click on the page, there’s some information about each person. Now the photos are active. I wrote all the text for the website, but they helped shorten it and improve the messaging. We talked about the target audience and the message that would make people want to buy the book.

As the final step, I asked them to add a payment system connected to a bank. They adapted my text, photos, and videos to the site. In the beginning, they helped us with Facebook content for free.

Their CEO was my main point of contact. There were two or three others on the team.

How did you come to work with Goldweb Solutions?

They understood our idea quickly and didn’t make us think about the technical details. We just saw results, which is what I wanted.

We have spent $5,600.

We worked together from February 2017 until April 2017.

I loved them and was happy with my results. They made the website look good, but the whole process was also good. I didn’t need to understand all the details and sprints.

They helped my idea work properly. I’m really happy with our website, and we are getting positive feedback. We had feedback on our Facebook page last week, and every month someone tells us it looks good.

How did Goldweb Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good with project management. I gave them all the information, and there were no misunderstandings.

We used phone and email. They sent me briefs, divided the project into small parts, and told me what I would see in a week, in a month, and in the final phase. They sent me updates, to which I added corrections or suggestions. Then they made changes. For the final steps, we met in person. It was a pleasant work process.

I loved their visuals. I had no problem with the technical part, but they worked with a really good designer. Design is the strong point of their work.

Be specific about your vision. Don’t accept less than what you want, and don’t agree with the first idea they give you if it’s not what you really want. If you know what you want, you’ll get it.

Web Development for Ice Cream Services & Supplies Company

"We've been very satisfied."

Goldweb developed a B2B-based website in Joomla, focusing on ease of use and user experience and incorporating key, existing branding.

Diana Kernitska
Marketing Manager, Ice Cream Service LLC

Goldweb’s focus on user-friendliness was well-placed, as the site has already received customer praise on that front. Despite ever-changing requirements, they completed the site efficiently and early enough for customer capitalization on seasonal purchasing. Future engagement may be forthcoming.

I am the marketing manager for Ice Cream Service LLC. We offer soft ice cream mixes and gelato ingredients, as well as accessories and everything needed for ice cream packaging and sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb Solutions?

We needed web development help.

Before we started to work, we reached an agreement and I knew the tasks they needed to do. Because we sell so many types of products, they divided the website into two parts and developed different technical tasks for each part.

In the beginning, when we were working on the design, at their suggestion, we defined our target customer. They helped us to create some good messages and select the right color scheme for our website, using some of our branding along the way. Along the way, they gave us several variations on the homepage design.

They worked on balancing usability and UX. They set up SSL link security and wireframed each page, each of which was subsequently approved by our director. Then, they moved everything to the frontend, which was all done in Joomla. They designed the site to be responsive across Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.

We worked with a project manager and three other Goldweb resources.

How did you come to work with Goldweb Solutions?

We looked at other companies and each one was invited to our office. We knew people whose websites Goldweb had developed. Goldweb seemed like they knew what to do and how to do it, so we decided to choose them for the project. We’ve been very satisfied.

We spent approximately $6,700.

We started working with them in October 2017 and launched the site earlier this month.

We have already had positive reviews from our customers on the site’s user-friendliness. Goldweb sent us a file that ranks the website by different parameters and we were already ranked highly. We plan to add new categories to the site in the future.

How did Goldweb Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We were difficult to work with. We are a very young team and it was difficult for us to make long-term decisions about the site. It also was difficult for them to work with us because of our varying requirements.

We communicated primarily through email. Anytime I had any questions, they responded within five minutes. For other companies we’ve worked with, it’s taken much longer to get back to us.

As our product is seasonal, we wanted to have the website completed by the end of March. They were able to complete it earlier than that, allowing us to focus on advertising.

It took us a long time to approve the design. If they brought on additional designers, it might be easier to work with clients like us.

Before developing a website, think through all of your needs and requirements to determine exactly what you want. In our case, we knew we wanted a new website, but didn’t know what we wanted, which made it difficult for Goldweb to understand what we wanted. As a result, we had to go over the requirements.

Web Dev & Branding for Cheese-Based Solutions Exporter

"They took the time to understand our needs and never tried to sell us unnecessary add-ons."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Goldweb crafted a new brand and website to improve the exports division of a dairy company. Available in a range of languages, the page allows communication with potential clients and cleanly displays products.

Radyvyliv, Ukraine
Serhiy Hrysyuk
CEO, Radyvylivmoloko LLC

A reliable source of promotion, the website generates new leads on a weekly basis. Highly transparent, they never tried to sell unnecessary add-ons, an uncommon trait among their competitors. Goldweb will likely gain a repeat contract thanks to fair prices and smooth communication.

I’m the CEO of Radyvylivmoloko LLC, a Ukrainian production and distribution company for dairy products. We export about 20% of our products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb?

Seeking to increase our exports, we wanted to create a separate brand that appeals to English speakers and build a new website.

Goldweb helped with branding and logo design before incorporating those designs into a new website. They created a simple layout that conveys our company’s message and highlights our products. We promote the site through Google AdWords.

The site is available in a number of languages and we’ve added multiple functionalities, including a tool for producing written reports, as well as a communication feature that allows users to contact us directly.

I worked with a brand manager. We also had an IT specialist on our end who communicated with their project manager. The project manager communicated our needs to their developers.

How did you come to work with Goldweb?

We’ve had negative experiences with other companies. Goldweb gave a presentation at a conference I attended and I checked their references. They were also recommended to me by a friend, so I decided to contact them.

We spent between $10,000–$20,000 for both the branding and web development.

We started working together in April 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

Instead of wasting energy with cold calls, our webpage provides an easy way to promote business. It’s become a stable source of leads, as we receive queries from new potential customers every week.

We consider the project a success and plan to work with them in the future to create a more complex site with additional features.

How did Goldweb perform from a project management standpoint?

They offered fair prices and efficient communication. We met at their office to discuss the project, but also spoke via phone – including occasional conference calls – and shared documents through email.

They took the time to understand our needs and never tried to sell us unnecessary add-ons. This is an important trait, and one that is not necessarily common in my experience.

It would be nice for existing customers to receive promotional content. A monthly newsletter, for instance, that details any new services or technologies they offer.

Don’t rush through the project. They’re open to new ideas, so take it step by step and don’t be afraid to make requests.

While the cost for developing a website can seem high, look at it as a long-term investment and a complex value.

I’d definitely recommend them.

Web Dev & Design for Metalworking Company

"They offer us ideas and suggestions for what would work best for us."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Goldweb designed and redeveloped the website of a metalworks company using Joomla, updating the wireframes and building a platform that permits photo updates. The completed site is both PC and mobile compatible.

Kulykiv, Ukraine
Taras Ivantsiv
Director, NG Metal Ukraine

The team works diligently on the site, producing well-prepared technical details for the work, visiting the company to ensure they fully understand the business and the way in which the site can meet their needs, and organizing the content. They communicate well and offer helpful advice for the website.

NGMetal is a factory that produces different metal components for different industries. Our focus is production. Our clients are mainly in northern Europe, but also in Italy, China, the United States, and Australia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb?

We decided to update our website’s old wireframe. It’s a site that presents our services and the work we do, so it gives clients an idea about the processes, quality, and production. We wanted more of a modern design and needed to hire a company to do the work.

We wanted a platform where photos can be updated. It was necessary that the design reflected current design ideas and trends. We needed it to be compatible with PC and mobile. They used Joomla for the CMS [content management system].

They have people working and preparing the technical description of the task. They visit us and collect information. They also organize some media content to be creative and sent a photographer to make up the processes. All of it was well organized.

How did you come to work with Goldweb?

There were a few companies that we considered but we chose Goldweb because they understood our needs. They actively tried to offer solutions.

$46,000.

We started working together in November 2016 and the work is ongoing.

How did Goldweb perform from a project management standpoint?

My role in this project was because I’m English speaking so I wasn’t fully involved. I would join some of the meetings, but there were a couple of our people who worked on a daily routine with them. There conducted some visits to our company and a lot of things were decided by email by sending the descriptions, asking questions, and sending ideas on how the project should be done.

They offer us ideas and suggestions for what would work best for us.

Overall Score They were very good contracting and discussing the issues. We had something that weren’t fully described or understood, but they were minor.
    It was good. They understand everything.
    I would recommend them.

Wed Dev & Branding for Printing Company

“They’re flexible and easy to communicate with.”

Oct. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Goldweb led a branding initiative with logo and color scheme creation, helped with print layouts, and developed a website that’s focused on customer engagement.

L'viv, Ukraine
Ksenia Drymalyk
Brand Manager, Domen Print Company

The website has increased the consumer base and helped improve customer relationships. Goldweb offered reliable communication and dedicated themselves to finding solutions throughout, all while working to understand their client’s needs. Their adaptability regarding resources was also notable.

DOMEN is a group composed of three printing companies which have earned a solid reputation in the printing market of Ukraine over 20 years of service and steadily continue to grow and develop. As technology has changed so have our products and services, reaching well beyond paper and ink.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldweb?

We needed help with rebranding and redesigning. We had a very old brand, and the design wasn’t modernized.

Goldweb helped us create a new logo, as well as the entire brand and color scheme. They helped us with the layout of our print materials, and also developed a new website for us. We worked for four months just on the website, and our main objective was to stand out from other companies in Ukraine. We wanted to show how many technologies we offer to our clients through photos and descriptions. The main page was a gallery, and there was also a separate page about our technologies. This helps our users find information easily. It was very important to highlight how to contact us, because we work in other countries outside of Ukraine.

I was a team leader from our side, and I always worked with 1 team leader from their development department. They also had a design team, as well as developers. There were about five people total.

How did you come to work with Goldweb?

We were considering five companies when we decided to begin this project. We chose Goldweb due to their creativity and because they explained to us how they saw our future project. They understood what we wanted, so we decided to work with them. They even wanted to come to our office to meet us and watch our production line.

We spent €5,800 euros [U.S. $6,869].

We worked with them from October 2015–February 2016.

We’ve had more customers because of our website, and it’s helped us find new ways to communicate with our customers. Many customers have told me how modern our website is, and that they really like the video. No one has complained.

How did Goldweb perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was really great. I usually spoke with Andriy [CEO & Co-founder, Goldweb Solutions], but he was often very busy, so I asked for another contact. They assigned another person to me who was really great, and solved every problem we had.

I like how they communicate with the customer. They aren’t very strict people, but they’re flexible and easy to communicate with. They understand what our needs are.

Perhaps, if they had had more people on their team, some of our project steps wouldn’t have taken as long. However, this isn’t a major issue.

Our requirement was to create our logo and business cards, and, at the time, they didn’t want to create the entire brand for printing. There was a debate between us, but they understood that we wanted it. I suggest they try to understand the customer even more than they already are.

Overall Score This was the first project I was involved in, and it was really nice to work with them. They showed me how everything should be done.
    The project timeline was very good.
    Our financial department said it wasn’t too expensive for our company.
    I’ll definitely recommend them.