Web Design & Development Services in London

Founded in 2010 by Daniel Pereira, Goldenboy Media is a young and creative design agency building inspired websites and innovative user interfaces, currently located in South London. We consistently try to bring design concepts to life with prototypes that look simple and beautiful. What separates us from other design agencies is the attention to detail. Every project we work on, we aim to design it as if it were our own.

We’ve helped companies from all over the UK start their online business and we would love to help you with yours.

Freelancer
  • Studio F7, Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road
    London SW8 3HE

Sheringhams, Le Bureau, Moxley Architects

SEO and Web Design for UK Driving School

"He’s knowledgeable and up to date. I let him make choices based on what he thinks is best."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Goldenboy Media designed and developed a website, focusing on SEO and lead generation. They have also contributed to logo design and various marketing efforts.

Antonio Nobrega
Owner, TUGA Driving School

The site has garnered positive reviews and lead generation has grown significantly. Goldenboy Media offers valuable insights into web design and marketing, and they reliably meet deadlines. They’re responsive, attentive, and they work efficiently and collaboratively to meet business goals.

I’m the owner of TUGA Driving School. I’m also a driving instructor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goldenboy Media?

I needed someone to design my website. I had worked with someone else, but it wasn’t working.

Daniel [Founder and Creative Director, Goldenboy Media] did my logo, my website, and everything related to marketing. He still does my SEO and the upkeep of my website. I know he does PPC as well, but I haven’t needed that. He’s also offered to do social media marketing, but I like to take care of that myself. He got my payment system going, and made the site so that I can make changes myself. He’s done everything I needed.

Daniel is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Goldenboy Media?

I met Daniel in college and through the years, he started this advertising business. I used him because I already knew him.

Over the years, I’ve invested around $10,000.

We started working together 3 years ago. He’s still doing my work.

He’s done a great job. He’s sends me reports of how the website is doing. I have a huge amount of leads from the website as a result of his work. I’m visible on Google on most pages for the keywords I want. My clients say my site looks more professional than my competition.

How did Goldenboy Media perform from a project management standpoint?

He stuck to the deadlines. He does whatever I need. If there is a change I need done, I send him my request and within a couple of days, it will be done. He’s pretty responsive. We communicate through email, phone call, or text message.

Comparing him to the other guy I used, he was more attentive and he knew what I wanted. He’s knowledgeable and up to date. I let him make choices based on what he thinks is best. Everything is working well on the site.

Everything has been OK. I’m getting leads, so it’s working out fine.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

I don’t know the size of his business, but I know everything’s been done efficiently. I would definitely recommend him. I don’t know his capacity and what he could take on, but he’s done a great job for my business.

He has met deadlines. I haven’t had any problems with him, and it’s been a few years.
    I have been happy with the cost.
    Because of his responsiveness and how quickly he gets the work done.
    I have recommended him already.