Grow Your Business With Awesome Content

Godot Media is a leading content writing services company that has served over 10,000 clients across the globe. Our portfolio of services includes article and blog writing, copywriting, product description writing, eBook writing, social media management and other content writing requirements. We focus on delivering result-oriented content that engages readers and converts customers.

Our services are affordable and we offer flexible terms such as unlimited revisions. Every client also gets a dedicated account manager who is a single point contact for all projects.

2008
, India
  • India

Content Writing for Wellness Website

"Their team makes corrections with no hassles, and projects are returned to me in a timely manner."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Godot Media writes content for a wellness website. Tasks include crafting copy for a landing page and sub-pages, including the staff biographies, the mission statement, and the policies and procedures.

Jacksonville, Florida
Rebecca Sellers
Owner, Balance and Transform, LLC

Godot Media’s efforts have been valuable is raising awareness of the organization’s services, and their involvement saves time for leadership to prioritize other business processes. The writing team works quickly and effectively, making them a reliable and worthwhile partner.

I am the owner of Balance and Transform, LLC, which offers structural movement classes and developmental workshops.

For what projects/services did your company hire Godot Media?

I hired Godot Media to write content for my website.

I needed the website to better express what my business is and what it does.

I contacted several content writers, but Godot Media was the only agency that returned my emails and phone calls. I was quickly convinced that they could address my needs in a timely fashion.

I tasked Godot Media with writing content for my welcome page and other elements, including the mission statement, the policies and procedures, and the staff bios.

My project manager communicates well and is easy to work with. He oversees a team of writers hired to complete the work required. The writers are ranked on a tier system—from bronze to platinum—and I hire depending on what my budget permits.

Hiring Godot Media relieved a great deal of stress for me. I’m now able to spend more time operating in my core role.

Project management has been quite effective so far. Their team makes corrections with no hassles, and projects are returned to me in a timely manner.

I was very pleased with how quickly they responded to me when I submitted the project.

The writers need to be more consistent in using vernacular and spelling that is aligned with where a customer is hiring from. But overall, Godot Media has done a great job for me.

Content Marketing for Small Career Coaching Platform

“They respond quickly and are highly communicative.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Godot Media writes blog posts, incorporating keywords into the copy. They also sporadically assist with other writing tasks such as speeches.

Australia
Owner, Small Career Coaching Platform

Godot Media has a transparent workflow, providing regular updates on project progress. They’ve increased traffic to the site and are quick to act on feedback. When provided with specific instructions such as which spelling variety is preferred and the tone of articles, they do a great job.

I’m the owner of an executive coaching organization that helps people in STEM fields to progress into leadership positions and define their leadership brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Godot Media?

I needed a partner to write my blog posts.

Godot Media mainly writes LinkedIn blog posts for my organization. The amount of information and direction we provide them varies, sometimes giving detailed instructions and other times providing just short briefs. They’ve done a few other copywriting assignments and even helped me write a speech I had to give to local government.

We work with one team member.

How did you come to work with Godot Media?

I found Godot Media on Google. I was searching for someone who could help with my blog posts, and they seemed to have a good track record, so I hired them. I initially gave them one task to see how it worked out, and we progressed from there.

We’ve spent $300 AUD (approximately $200 USD).

We’ve been working together since February 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve helped build the contacts on our site. Our SEO and keywords have improved, and Godot Media has increased traffic flow to our site.

How did Godot Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly and are highly communicative. They keep us posted on their progress and maintain a clear workflow.

They’re good at communicating and take feedback well. When I suggested a change, they quickly executed it and even applied it retroactively to the past posts.

You’ll need to guide them on small things like spelling—we wanted Australian spelling, and they were used to US spelling.

Be clear about the article specifics, especially the tone of the writing. If you provide clear instructions, they’ll do a great job.

Overall Score It's been really easy and straightforward.
    They've never missed a project deadline.
    They’re reasonably priced for what they deliver.
    There's always room for improvement.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Content Marketing for Accommodation-Sharing Site

“They deliver on time and respond promptly to our change requests.”

Godot Media creates blog content with the goal of generating leads for short-term rental properties.

Atlanta, Georgia
Chris Porch
Managing Director, Org-Blueprint LLC

Godot Media’s efforts contributed to increased online leads and revenue. The helpful team is committed to meeting milestones.

I am the managing director for a firm that owns and manages several Airbnb properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire Godot Media?

We hired them to provide content for our blog.

We found them online.

They develop weekly content for our Airbnb property management website.

We are getting hits on the site from prospective customers.

It works well. They deliver on time and respond promptly to our change requests.