Let Us Grow Your Business!

GoDigitley is a digital innovation agency offering innovative mobility, web design & development and digital marketing solutions to mid and large size companies across the globe.

Our goal is to establish a unique and highly effective online presence for our clients.

From a team of merely three employees, we've grown to a team of 50+ professionals who strive to deliver powerfully process-driven, and cost-effective IT solutions that include, but are not limited to, mobile app development, website design and development, SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, and Reputation Management.

We work together to provide measurable results for our clients.

We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality results that are based on proven techniques and intimate, dynamic knowledge of ethical online marketing practices.

For More Details Visit: www.godigitley.com

New Ashok Nagar, India

Android App Dev for Car Washing Service

"GoDigitley members are experts at what they do and have a deliberate approach."

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

GoDigitley developed a mobile app compatible with Android for a car washing company. Users can view service providers and ratings and leave feedback as well.

United Arab Emirates
Samara Al Jareed
Managing Director, Wash My Car

GoDigitley has received positive feedback on the app functionalities. The team worked closely and thoroughly on strategy and design and brought a lot of expertise and guidance to the table. They completed tasks in a short period of time.

I'm Founder of Wash My Car and currently managing the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire GoDigitley ?

I approached GoDigitley to build a mobile apps called My Car wash for Android platform. The team was awesome from the start. Team looked at our requirements and assured me that they can complete the project.

Wash My Car is the most affordable, best car wash and detailing app available! Wash My Car revolutionizes the mobile car wash and detailing industry using the most innovative application on the market! With Wash My Car, you request either “Wash Now” or “Wash Later” Wash My Car keeps the ordering process easy by offering three affordable packages: express washes, deluxe services, and premium detailing, in addition to add-ons.

I was looking for a great team who have expertise in app development. I searched over the google and the clutch platform itself and got connected to GoDigitley and requested them for their portfolio and work process. They showed me their work process and great portfolio after that I shared my idea to him and they presented me a brief proposal document which was quite an impressive in very short span of time.

This App provides car washing services, in this user can request either “Wash Now” or “Wash Later”. Largest network of professional mobile auto detailers will be at your door in minutes with just one tap. Users can see the list of service provider’s picture, rating, and location on the map. One can rate a service provider and leave feedback

The team composition was not so big. well they had the most talented team compared to the other agencies we reviewed. Also, they had a lot of designers and developers on staff, which was one of the decisive factors for us.

Due to the New App introduction to the market still being in its early stages, we are still collecting and measuring the impact of our engagement with GoDigitley. However, initial feedback has been positive about the app functionalities. GoDigitley is also working with with us in promoting our app and making people about our services.

GoDigitley brought the expertise and guidance necessary for building our app from the ground up, based on our specifications. They've worked closely with us through a strategy and design engagement, during which we produced wireframes and prototypes which fit our needs. We worked with GoDigitley in building a scalable solution.

GoDigitley members are experts at what they do and have a deliberate approach.

No not all all they are perfect at this point of time.