Next Generation. Lead Generation.

We help professional service firms leverage their websites to find leads and grow their business online.  We excel in helping businesses like law firms, commercial/executive offices, real estate, and home builders.

Charlotte, NC
  • 15720 Brixham Hill Avenue Suite 329
    Charlotte, NC 28277

SEO Outsourcing for Charlotte Advertising Agency

“Overall, our clients are very pleased with the work they've done to help boost business leads and awareness."

Dec. 2012 - Ongoing

GoBeyondSEO provides SEO, ad campaign, social media, and PPC services for various clients. Acting as a digital partner, they provide detailed reports each month for each project.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Ad Executive, Advertising Agency

GoBeyondSEO is a great digital partner. They deliver results for clients ahead of schedule and are highly skilled at presenting technical information in a way that is both useful and interesting. As a result of their work, many clients have seen significant growth in business leads in a short time.

I'm an account executive for a full-service advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with GoBeyondSEO?

We were looking for a digital partner that could help us provide SEO and digital ad campaign services for our clients.

GoBeyondSEO acts as our digital experts regarding any needs our clients have for SEO services, ad and social media campaigns, or PPC. Together, we meet with our clients to go over their services and results regularly.

For one of our clients, for example, GoBeyondSEO provides SEO services. When we started that project, we gave them an overview of the client and their target audience, and GoBeyondSEO developed a list of search terms that the client then reviewed. Once that was finalized, they were given access to the client's website to incorporate both on and off page SEO and link building.

For another client, they manage AdWord campaigns as well as social media posts. They respond to both negative and positive posts and post two to three times a week per channel. They also send me a monthly calendar, so I can review content and approve or change it in advance. For another client, they manage Google AdWord campaigns during one season and Facebook PPC during their off season to keep their audience engaged.

Trish (Director of Business Development, GoBeyondSEO) is usually my main point of contact, but I've also worked with Brian (Director of Products and Marketing, GoBeyondSEO) and Billy (Director of Internet Marketing) who manage SEO and Google AdWords. Dan (Social Media Manager, GoBeyondSEO) oversees posts for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

How did you come to work with GoBeyondSEO?

We met Trish at a networking event and instantly clicked with her. She was able to explain their services in a way that was interesting and that I thought clients would easily understand.

We spend an average of $10,000 per month for their services, which may fluctuate depending on the number of clients we've picked up or if any AdWord campaigns are coming to an end.

We started working together in December 2012 and they continue to handle all of our digital needs for many clients.

For one of our clients, GoBeyondSEO's AdWord and social media campaigns resulted in tremendous sales growth within just a few months. Overall, our clients are very pleased with the work they've done to help boost business leads and awareness.

How did GoBeyondSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage their time very well and are quick to respond, which is very important to me as I have to be able to respond to my clients quickly. They're always available for technical support and able to explain things in a way that both our clients and I understand.

I can see when they log into websites, so I know they're constantly going in to do SEO and making sure campaigns are consistent. I can trust that they'll ensure my clients' organic rankings are showing up on the first page. Because I don't really have to worry about them, I don't feel a need to micromanage any of their work.

Compared to other vendors we've communicated with, GoBeyondSEO is a lot more responsive and involved. They send me thorough reports and summaries, so I don't have to log into a system and figure it out on my own. The full reports they provide for clients are extremely helpful and they're always available to help me interpret the results and speak to clients about them.

No. The way things have been going is perfect for me. I'm juggling so many clients on my end, but I don't have to worry about GoBeyondSEO's projects—they make it very easy.

Sit down and have a one-on-one meeting with Trish. She does an excellent job explaining what services they can provide to help you reach your goals and she also makes it interesting. Every time I hear her present information to our clients, I feel like I learn a little more.

They often deliver ahead of schedule.