Portland Video Production

GMS Media and Advertising is a full service agency specializing in video production, still photography and data driven social marketing.

We believe in being the nexus of creativity, data, and execution.

We do the work.

Portland, OR
  • 519 SW 3rd Ave
    Portland, OR 97204

Nike, Caesar's Palace, Google Fiber,  In-N-Out Burger, Linked-In, and of course, many local Portland businesses.

We work hard to make small businesses look great. The Triak SB is an unflippable kayak that makes adventure possible for anyone. This video includes testimonials and amazing drone shots of people using the kayak.

We created a 3 part video series to help Caesars Entertainment rebrand and show off their improved suites.

AB Skincare Brand Video

AB Skincare is a local Portland business that came to us looking for a branding video that would help sell their acne treatment. This video is about the modern woman who has individual skin care needs that can't be met by other acne treatments. With the help of AB Skincare, she finds a simple routine that meets her skincare needs.

Music Video Production for Folk Band

"Within a week, the video had more hits than any of our previous content."

Feb. 2019

GMS Media & Advertising was involved in all aspects of production for a folk band's music video. The video shoot took a day, and the final product was completed in less than a week.

Portland, Oregon
Troy Rulmyr
CEO, Vanguard Employment Services

GMS Media & Advertising created a professional, quality video. Their speed was a noteworthy element of the engagement. Their entire team was collaborative, working seamlessly together.

I am the frontman and manager for an independent Irish folk band called The Humble Hooligans.

For what projects/services did your company hire GMS Media & Advertising?

We hired GMS for a full-scale production music video.

Professional quality, public exposure, branding.

I met the owner of GMS media through a networking group. He came highly recommended and I chose his team after meeting with him.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shot on location at my personal residence. GMS brought a whole team of 8-9 crew to make sure every aspect of the project was managed. The shoot took most of the day. After wrap, I waited less than a week before the finished product was presented to us. We could not have been more pleased with the quality, professionalism, and communication with this team.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Not applicable.

Within a week, the video had more hits than any of our previous content. We were very pleased and plan to use GMS in the future.

It was flawless. It was evident that they were in step and the speed and fluidity were clear.

They really enjoy working with each other. It’s fun to watch.

I don’t have any suggestions at this time.

Overall Score They are quite frankly, the best.
    Every meeting was scheduled and kept. Couldn’t ask for more.
    They met us where we are at, with a smaller production budget, I thought I would get a 1 man crew. I was blown away that the whole team showed up.
    Quality, Professional, Great Communication, and So easy to work with.
    I have already given several referrals to GMS Media and they have come through for each and everyone of those!