Pakistan based Web Design and Development Agency.

GlowLogix is a Gujrat/Islamabad; Pakistan based Web Design and Development Company bringing up the best practices for the businesses, simple or complex. Since our inception in 2012, we have completed hundreds of WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce projects with a vast range of clients. Our efficient in-house team produces excellent ideas and develops the best for your brand and online enterprise.

Besides designing and developing pixel perfect websites, which is our core, Glowlogix also provides quality assurance services. Our WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce custom solutions allow your company to market its products or services directly through your website. Starting with initial design requirements and then throughout the entire development process of websites, we work hand-in-hand with you to build customized solutions that put your business stand out of the crowd. It's time you work with us and let us be your back in success.

Gujrat, Pakistan
    Islamabad, I 44000
    Pakistan

WP Frontend Profile Image

WP Frontend Profile

WP Frontend Profile gives you the ability to add an extensible user profile section to the frontend of your WordPress website. By default, the plugin adds two tabs to the frontend profile. One of these tabs, titled profile, allows a user to edit their user data including email, first and last names, URL and bio (description). The password tab allows a user to change their password for the site.

Good for Life Training Image

Good for Life Training

The engagement with our client consisted of the analysis of their requirements for the design development of a WordPress website including a theme and other integrations. The construction phase itself was a fairly straightforward development of a WordPress website along with a theme and integrations with GoFundMe and a fitness tracking service that enabled visitors to the

website to record and monitor their health goals. The engagement lasted three months.

Shopify Website Development for 3D Pen Company

“They were able to keep the momentum going that moved the project forward.”

June 2017 - Mar. 2018

Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd created an e-commerce website, equipped with videos, landing pages, and product descriptions, for a 3D design mat retailer. Working off of a given logo, they determined site design.

Kaz B.
President, 3Dmate

The team impressed the partner with their thorough understanding of SEO and site optimization in their execution of the project. Their enthusiasm and willingness to make themselves available to the company elevated their performance. They were communicative throughout.

Our invention is similar to a design mat, but it’s designed for 3D objects. It’s a patterned tool that helps create 2D shapes that can be combined and built into 3D objects. We have social media tutorials that show how to use the product. I’m the owner and the president of the company, and we’re selling the product on Shopify, Amazon, and other platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd?

We had to create a Shopify website after launching a Kickstarter campaign. It was important for us to have an online presence to go along with the campaign.

I provided them with a logo and instructed them to utilize it in their design processes. They presented me with three distinct site design options. I selected one of them, which started an iterative process. After taking feedback and making adjustments, they would show me their changes on an unpublished URL. That’s how we collaborated and offered feedback.

The website needed to have three product landing pages, video content, and a project section with detailed descriptions and step-by-step guides that indicate how to use the product. Their team also created a blog for our site. Overall, the design, layout, and color scheme was also chosen by them. After completing the site, they were also willing to add features at very reasonable rates as needed.

I was in contact with Usama (Owner, Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd), but there were likely three others working on our account.

How did you come to work with Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd?

I’ve worked with Usama in the past during my experience as a freelancer. Given my positive past experiences with him, I was happy to see that he had grown his operations. It seemed like he was best for the job.

We spent about $5,000 on the project.

We worked together from June 2017–March 2018.

I was really happy with their service, engagement, and advice on websites and SEO. With the solution provided, I’ve seen a tremendous boost in international orders. Without the site, I wouldn’t be able to capture those leads. At this point, about half of our orders are international.

The final site is SEO-optimized and is incredibly responsive. It isn’t overloaded with images, and old images were optimized for speed. They explained how images, tags, and other site components play into the process. Their team took a very transparent approach to the partnership, showing us how to be successful.

How did Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

The process was quick because they were always pushing us to move forward. I appreciated that. Everything was more efficient and quick that way. We used Monday to communicate and manage the project. The scope of work was always clear, so we could keep ourselves accountable. Our teams made sure to agree on project plans, collaborating from the start.

We appreciated their swift responses and enthusiasm for completing tasks. They were able to keep the momentum going that moved the project forward. Their responsiveness was key. They often were able to get back to me in 10–15 minutes. I could always count on them to fix problems as they came up.

They might benefit from investing more in their graphic design skills and intuition for niche business models. However, I had a wonderful experience with them.

Go into this engagement with a clear understanding of your end goal and your company’s competitors’ sites. That will make them much more efficient in their work.

Overall Score I’m very happy and couldn’t imagine a better partnership.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

WordPress Site for Personal Training Company

"Their work ethic was remarkable! They worked tirelessly to get the job done."

Sept. - Nov. 2018

Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd developed a WordPress site for a personal fitness company. The site is integrated with the business's GoFundMe page as well as a fitness tracker for end clients.

Reggie Macena
Owner, Good For Life Personal Training

The site was a crucial asset to building the company's web presence. Not only did it look professional, but it also helped close more sales. Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd stayed on schedule, had a fair cost structure, and led a great experience.

I am the owner of Good For Life Personal Training.

We provide and help in the execution of fitness programs for clients in person and virtually.

For what projects/services did your company hire Glowlogix Pvt. Ltd?

We were in need a fresh, new looking website. That integrated with our Go Fund me page.

They were highly recommended by a consultant that has worked with them in the past.

Glowlogix was able to create a Wordpress website that looked and worked exactly how I wanted it. They also were able to add in a fitness tracker to help our clients track their progress. This was exactly what I needed!

Before I had my website I had to rely of referrals and word of mouth to do most of my advertising. Now I actually have a website that I am proud of. It makes me look more professional and has helped me close more sales for sure!

Their work ethic was remarkable! They worked tirelessly to get the job done.

We can always look for areas to improve but overall glowlogix was the best web development team I ever worked with.

Overall Score Great experienc!
    Always on schedule!
    Extremely fair!
    No complaints at all! Great, well run team!
    I have no problem referring them at all!

Advanced Web Development Services for Various Projects

"They have a fast response time, are hard-working, and collaborate well."

Glowlogix (Pvt) Ltd. serves as an outsourced development partner for custom and advanced web needs. They've created an online gaming forum, a cheese-and-wine e-commerce solution, and a medical resource guide.

Phoenix, Arizona
Basel Ismail
CEO, Biltmore Equity

Glowlogix (Pvt) Ltd.'s exceptional performance has helped secure a long-term relationship. They stick to strict deadlines and demonstrate solid critical thinking skills when facing problems.

I am the CEO of Biltmore Equity, where I own and operate a large portfolio of websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Glowlogix (Pvt) Ltd.?

Advanced Web Development and Custom Web Application Coding

• Advanced Web Applications
  • Custom Website Development
  • PHP, HTML, and CSS Coding

My team completed extensive research across dozens of vendors

Glowlogix helped with countless new website builds, advanced web application development, and custom graphic designs.

A few notable examples, they built:

• an online gaming forum which is now being used by thousands of active members a day
  • a cheese and wine provision online e-commerce solution
  • an online informational resource guide which is helping prospective medical students make the right decisions

Lead Project Manager, Web Engineer, Web Developer

Within 1 month I knew that I made the right decision, overall great experience and will continue to work with them for a long time!

They’ve always been a joy to work with and they always fulfill the requirements by strict deadlines.

critical thinking ability to solve complex problems. They have a fast response time, are hard-working, and collaborate well.

None