Transform your invention into something real

We are masters of making dreams become a reality! product development, product design, inventions, prototype, manufacturing, animations & more.

2005
North Miami Beach, FL
  • 17071 West Dixie Highway Suite #301
    North Miami Beach, FL 33160

inventors, startups, Consumer Packaged Goods, fotune 500 product companies, Gadgets, Medical Devices, Smart Devices, Virtual Reality Hardware, Electronics and more

Product Design & Packaging for Electronic Holder

“Jonathan is very talented. He understood all of my needs and my vision.”

2013 - 2016

After helping build out an idea for a new invention, GloberDesign assisted with the design, testing, and filing a patent. They also developed a website and created an animated video to help market the product.

Hollywood, Florida
Sima Dans
Owner, Funky Rico

The product is very successful in the market, with over two million pieces sold across the world. GloberDesign went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, commitment, and ability to make themselves available when needed made them a go-to partner for future projects.

I'm the owner of Funky Rico. We manufacture and sell some innovative products.

What challenge were you trying to address with GloberDesign?

I had an idea to invent a new cell phone holder. I was looking for a company to help me with design, packaging, and patent filing.

I told them my idea and they helped me draw some sketches and choose the material. They guided me through the whole process, from design to packaging and testing. They also helped me file a patent. The product is called Bondi Hang It On and it's a flexible cell phone holder. In addition, they built my website and created a beautiful animation video for the product.

I mostly worked with Jonathan (CEO, GloberDesign).

How did you come to work with GloberDesign?

I went to a conference and met with a group of venture inventors. My lawyer thought GloberDesign would be a perfect fit for me, so I chose them.

I spent about $50,000.

I worked with Jonathan between 2013–2016.

The product was a huge success. We patented the product worldwide and it became one of the top gadgets in the market. We sold over two million pieces. I'm working on a new invention now and I plan to hire Jonathan.

How did GloberDesign perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly used phone, email, and FaceTime to communicate, but we also met in person. Jonathan was very responsive and always made himself available when I needed him.

Jonathan is very talented. He understood all of my needs and my vision.

No. They were not the cheapest option on the market, but I was very happy with what they delivered.

Tell him what your vision is, and I'm sure he can deliver.

Overall Score He was a pleasure to work with.