Winners of IT

Global Vincitore A team of technology enthusiasts, creative designers, software engineers and marketers who are translating clients Ideas into realities and delivering the best results for 5 years.

Our relentless focus on our clients has led us to over 80 Five-star reviews since our inception in 2014. We keep our clients happy by delivering results that exceed their expectations.

Last years we are featured in several articles, such as "Top 10 Mobile App Development Company in North Carolina - 2020" by App Development Companies, "Top 10 Mobile App Development Companies in North Carolina - 2019" - By The manifest, "2018 - Top 10 Web Development Companies in North Carolina" - By Good Firms, "2019 - Top 10 SEO Companies in North Carolina" - By Clutch.

Global Vincitore ensures to offer cutting edge solutions (with excellent User interface) in the field of:
- Web Development

Facts:
- Founded in 2016
- 400+ Enterprise Projects
- 40+ Developers & Designing Team

Our headquarter are located in North Carolina with a development center in India, and also has a presence in Australia.

Call (704) 271-4691 for a free consultation!

Explore Our WorkMeet the Team | Get a Free SEO-SMO-PPC Audit

K.Mewada - Architect & Interior Designer

Vtar Image

Vtar

Website Development

They are leading exporter and distributor of chemicals, Headquartered in Vadodara, India. They  also offer consulting services to SME sector.

Trucklens Image

Website: http://www.nsbecharlotte.org/

Model: B2B

Platform:  WordPress

Custom Software Dev for Manufacturing Company

"They consulted me on the best approach for doing what I needed and always responded quickly."

Apr. – Aug. 2020

Global Vincitore LLP developed a platform for billing and logistics. They helped create the online software and implemented features for stock tracking and bill management.

Ronak Patel
Director, Waff Industries LLP

The final product from Global Vincitore LLP helped the client have more accessibility with their billing and the software saves them significant time. Though the project was slow to start, the team was communicative, efficient, and thoughtful in their approach.

We’re a manufacturer, seller, and distributor of deodorants and air fresheners. We operate across India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We needed to develop an online software for billing and logistics. We were previously generating billing on an offline system, which wasn’t viable from an accounting point of view.

Global Vincitore LLP developed a platform based on our requirements. It allows us to overview and manage billing and the movement of our products across all distribution channels from any mobile or desktop device. We sell our products in retail markets, and one of the main requirements was to track stocks from one point to the next.

I was in communication with their owner and two team members. I was the main contact point from our company, along with someone from our HR.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

One of my friends had worked with them and found their service quite satisfactory. I gave Global Vincitore LLP my requirements, and we went from there.

The project cost was between $6,000–$6,500.

We started the conversation in December 2019, and the project started around April 2020. The first version of the platform was completed in August 2020, but we’re still making improvements to it.

The platform has given me better accessibility to billing, which has been a big help. Secondly, we’ve saved a lot of time by using it. Previously, we were using an offline billing software, and generating a single bill would take us 10–30 minutes, depending on its length. Now, it takes us 2–3 minutes for smaller bills and 5–7 for longer ones.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re continuing to help us whenever we need something changed. Communication hasn’t been an issue between our teams.

They consulted me on the best approach for doing what I needed and always responded quickly. They make any changes we want to the platform immediately.

It took longer than I was expecting from the initial conversation to the start of the project, but it was for the better. If we’d started immediately, there could’ve been a problem during implementation.

Mobile App & Employee Portal Dev for Chemical Company

"They were professional and always ready to help."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Global Vincitore LLP developed an app for a chemical company. They created it for iOS and Android and built features to serve as an employee portal and tracking platform.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Ahmedabad, India
Nirav Barot
Executive Assistant, Meghmani Organics Limited

The quality of work was strong, making it simple for the client to use the platform and maintain it. Bringing a communicative and professional approach, Global Vincitore LLP was a capable and reliable partner. Their team was accommodating and met the needs of the project.

I’m an executive assistant for Meghmani Organics Ltd. We have several products, divided into three segments; insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We needed an application developed.

We provided our specifications. They developed and designed the mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android.

The app allows our salespeople to log in, keep track of areas they serviced, and show clients all the products available, with their information.

There was one person who coordinated with us initially, but Nilang (CTO) was the main point of contact through the project.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

The director knew Nilang, and suggested we consider his team. When we met to discuss the project, we felt that it was in our best interest to work together.

We spent $18,000.

We worked together from November 2018–January 2019.

The application is very simple for us to maintain, as well as add, edit, or remove products.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They were available and responsive, and finished before the deadline.

They were professional and always ready to help. When we requested changes, they were very quick to accommodate.

No, there’s nothing.

I would recommend this team for any development project.

Web Dev for Manufacturing Company

"I felt comfortable with Global Vincitore and could share my own ideas."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Global Vincitore LLP developed a website for a manufacturing company looking to improve their online presence. They implemented new features, including blogs, and worked on the SEO aspect, as well.

Dhvanit Joshi
Marketing Director, Navratan LLP

The quality of the work delivered by Global Vincitore LLP amazed the client, matching their vision and helping them gain more traffic to their site. The team focused on prioritizing the client’s needs, treating them as a true partner. Their team was approachable and reliable.

I look after the export and commercial planning for Navratan LLP. I’m handling a new product and I look after the IT side of things as well. There are a lot of branches in the group, such as pharmaceuticals. Navratan is especially for PVC. Overall, we have more than 500 people at our headquarters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

With the COVID-19 situation, all businesses have been going online. We were trying to get an audience, but we were facing many challenges in the B2B segment. Nowadays in India, we have other issues, in which we have to also go to the retail sector so that people can know about our firms.

Nowadays, everyone is using a mobile phone. We didn’t want to sell online, but we wanted to increase our traffic. We wanted people to visit our website and know about our organization.

Their team provides content writing and design for our website. There are a lot of new things on the website such as blogs and an FAQ. Their team also worked on SEO and PCC services for us. They used JavaScript and, I believe, they used PHP for the framework.

I worked with Nilang (Co-Founder) and another person from their team. I followed up with Nilang and he was very supportive.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We wanted to find someone who could handle everything and do things like SEO and PPC, as well. I got in touch with Nilang and he came to meet me. He explained a lot and showed me designs, so we went with him.

We didn’t want to invest that much. We spent under $10,000 and it was very cost-effective for us.

The project ran from January–February 2020. The project was completed within one month — the design and coding were completed very quickly.

I’ve shared the site with many people. The website loads very quickly, and the visualizations are nice. The design is something I really like, and another thing I appreciate is that they created the website like it was their own.

I’m getting a lot of inquiries from the website. A lot of people have been going to the site and the end-user is able to understand the site properly, so we’re very happy with their services.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

When there were some corrections that needed to be made, I pinged him at night and he wrote me back within seconds and told me it would be done by tomorrow morning. They never said no and didn’t have an excuse for anything. I got full support from Nilang.

We also had meetings in our office. Our team made suggestions and Nilang was very interested in the project. I felt like it was a family environment where I could say anything to him. I got enough response from him and it wasn’t like dealing with a vendor. It was like working with a family member and he treated me like that, as well.

If I didn’t have time to sit with him, I could ping him on WhatsApp to discuss certain things or changes. When it comes to meeting deadlines, I was a little bit late in replying, but they would constantly follow up with us.

For example, there was one week I was very busy and Nilang was following up with me regarding what I had to do and the changes we need to make. They delivered before the deadlines and we didn’t have any delay issues with them.

There are lots of companies in India so once you get that feeling of family with your vendor where you feel comfortable sharing your own ideas, it is the best thing. I felt comfortable with Global Vincitore and could share my own ideas. Nilang made suggestions as well.

Everything was fine —I cannot say there is anything to improve on.

They’re friendly and very cooperative, and they have a family environment. They are very professional and very committed to the work they do. They don’t just deal with their clients; they do the work like it is their own.

They completed the work very fast.
    It was very cost-effective.
    I have already referred them.

Mobile App Dev for Construction Tech Company

"They have core expertise in designing and they spend a good amount of time making sure everything is right."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP develops apps for a construction tech company. They created the web, iOS, and Android apps, which are all native apps and built with PHP on the frontend.

Hemil Parekh
CEO, Aasaan Tech Pvt Ltd.

Delivering strong, robust apps, Global Vincitore LLP satisfies the client’s expectations and needs for their business. The design work is impressive and the team’s ability to solve bugs stands out. They have a cost-effective price point and take a careful, detailed approach to the work.

I’m the CEO of Aasaan Tech Pvt Ltd., a construction tech company. We built a B2B tool that assists in project conception and project management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We needed someone to develop our apps.

We outsourced our entire app development to them. They developed the web app, the Android app, and the iOS app. We built the tech tool and the ERP system which assists in conception management.

We built it on CodeIgniter. The mobile apps were native applications. On the frontend, we had PHP. We used the MySQL database system and our app has 20 modules. They finished the core product development in March 2020. With the pandemic, we reduced the resources.

We work with 9–10 people. They’ve dedicated resources to our project.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

It’s a funny story — we met through a common friend and we had normal conversations. I saw some of their posts on social media and I got in touch with them. They happen to be in the same community and we got along well. When we started the company, we have been associated with them ever since.

We’ve spent $5,000 per month.

We started working together in May 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They had good and competent resources that delivered our project on time. The apps are very nice. The server architecture was also a perfect fit that integrated very nicely with AWS, even if we had to build APIs between some other ERP tools.

The construction industry has certain things that need to be managed on the financial side. If we have to integrate our system with those platforms, building these APIs was a very nice value add which they gave. Their architecture and business analytics have amazing quality.

They understood the conception requirement and translated it well by delivering an IT solution that would help us. When there are bugs, they fix them. The design has been amazing. Whatever was delivered, we were very satisfied.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management has been good. There used to be some delays but they were very marginal. We never had any complaints. They took their time. The project management processes are managed on Trello and Slack. They update the code after every sprint on GitHub.

They have core expertise in designing and they spend a good amount of time making sure everything is right. They ensure that the design and wireframes are done in a very correct way.

We became good friends over a period of time. We started working with them when we were in a very native stage and we both understood each other quite well. They’re very competitive with price.

The pandemic has been tough and they shouldn’t feel demotivated.

Doing business with them would be a good opportunity.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Chemical Co.

"Global Vincitore is an emerging company with very good, young talent."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP built a website and now provides ongoing SEO and social media marketing services.

Ahmedabad, India
Hardik Patel
CEO, Meghachem Industries

After investing time to learn the client's industry, they've displayed top-level digital and technical marketing skills. New customers have increased, as has in-house knowledge regarding marketing. The client praises them for their personable resources and the deep talent pool that they draw on.

I’m the sales manager of Meghachem Industries, a chemical company started in 2003.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We needed to build our website.

Global Vincitore designed and developed our website from scratch, and they’re helping us with SEO and social media marketing now. There’s no PPC involved, but they’re maintaining our profile on Google My Business.

I’ve worked with 10 people from Global Vincitore.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We’d heard of them and we visited their website and LinkedIn profile.

We started working with them in 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing for digital marketing. The website was completed in three months.

Their working style is very good. They learned about our industry background and then worked hard to develop our website. The site is responsive, and it’s working very well. We’re getting very good results in India and outside the country because of their digital marketing work.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re performing very well, and they keep us up to date.

The people working there are very friendly, and they have various specialists in the company for both technical and digital marketing work. They know what to do to get us new customers. I’m not a specialist in this area, and they’ve helped me understand a lot about website design and digital marketing.

We’re very happy to be working with them.

Global Vincitore is an emerging company with very good, young talent. They have an energetic team that can understand what the client’s needs are and what needs to be done. They’re a good choice for digital marketing and website design.

Hybrid Mobile Dev for Dating App Startup

"I’m impressed with their ability to get involved in a project as though it was their own."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore was hired to help build a food-based dating app. After an initial discovery phase, the team created a logo and color scheme, then helped choose a hybrid language.

Sagar Madhiwala
Owner, Friends Over Food

Internal stakeholders are extremely satisfied with GLobal Vincitore’s performance, noting the quality of work they deliver and the speed with which they do so. The team is reliable, talented, and professional.

The name of my company is Friends Over Foods, LLC. We’re launching a mobile app called Mingle. It’s a dating app based on taste buds. My idea was that food and drink is the common denominator for most social gatherings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

They helped me create the product, using an algorithm I came up with.

Global Vincitore discussed and troubleshooted my idea with me, and helped me get it out into the market. They first made a logo and chose a color scheme for the app, and they helped me choose a hybrid coding language for it.

The app has a swiping feature, and it matches people based on common food tastes. It also computes proximity to another user and shows it in minutes, not physical distance. The app has a sort of tastebud text messenger, where users can chat and search for restaurants at the same time without leaving the chat window. A user can look at a restaurant’s details, reviews, and pictures, and they can also order an Uber in that window.

Most of my communication has been with Nilang (Co-Founder), a couple of his managers, and a designer. Nilang puts me in touch with anyone I need within his company.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

I used Google to find a site that listed development companies. It might’ve been Clutch. At the time, I was working with contractors in LA, but the project was taking too much time, and I needed to get it to a point where I could launch it. Global Vincitore was affordable and they had an office in Charlotte, North Carolina, where I was planning to move. They also spoke the same Indian language as me. I reached out to someone there, and we had a lot of conversations before starting the project.

I had an existing Swift app made by someone else, but I told Global Vincitore that I wanted to build a hybrid version in order to get a feel from the public before I put much more money in it. We got along quite well communication-wise, and I was able to work with the team easily.

The cost so far is around $13,000, but it’s going to go up to $20,000.

I started working with Global Vincitore around September 2019, and we started development in January 2020. The app is done, and we’re in the testing phase now. We lost sometime during the COVID-19 lockdown.

We’ve submitted it to the App Store now, and we’re waiting to see how it goes. We’re still working together, and the next phase is hopefully starting soon.

They have very good turnaround time, and they’re very good listeners. We changed the app a few times, and they were very tempered. Global Vincitore meets deadlines, even if they have to work late. Their work is high-quality, and they’re very good at what they do.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype and Trello. I feel that Nilang knows my app and vision just as well as I do, so we don’t use tracking tools too much. We just have a 20-minute call once a day to discuss ongoing things, and we have meetings every Friday, going over everything.

I’m impressed with their ability to get involved in a project as though it was their own. If I’d had a provider like Global Vincitore a year and a half ago, my app would be done and out to the public by now.

There’s always space for improvement. There is a cultural and time difference, given that I’m in America and they’re in India. One piece of advice I’d give to Nilang is that, if I miss something, he shouldn’t be afraid to ask. Making apps isn’t my day job, so I may not know everything. They could improve by asking me more questions and showing me more options.

App & Website Dev with Digital Marketing

“Now, we’re selling 80% more compared to previously.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP provides development, working on native iOS and Android apps as well as a website. They worked on software to accompany the web solutions, allowing stock, inventory, and staff management.

Nayan Patel
Partner, Ceramic Industrial Management

The web solutions have produced excellent results, contributing to a significant increase in sales due to smoother and more efficient internal processes. The team now maintains the apps and website, offering high-quality, slick, and quick updates that address any issues effectively and promptly.

I’m a partner at Ceramic Industrial Management Systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

I needed someone to develop our mobile application to manage inventory, stocks, order management, and employee salaries. I also needed them to develop our website.

They developed our native iOS and Android mobile app as well as our website from scratch. They also manage our social media and digital marketing, contacting us for content and they schedule appointments. They introduce our products to the market and monitor the performance of our product.

The software manages our attendance management as well as salary management, tracking everything. The mobile app allows us to check inventory, stocks, and order management.

There are three people on the team.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We found them through a Google search, and they had good reviews. We trusted them and it’s worked well for us.

We've spent $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in November 2018 and the work is ongoing. We’ve given them the contract to help with ongoing changes and maintenance for at least 7 years.

I give them a 4.7 out of 5. The app is launched and if there are any unexpected bugs, they fix it immediately.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They completed the project within two months. Whenever I need updates, they complete them on time. They’re very professional and communicate over email and Skype calls.

We weren’t selling much prior to the project. Now, we’re selling 80% more compared to previously.

No. They make suggestions to us because they know what’s going on with regard to our competition. It allows them to give us feedback on what the best option is for us.

I don’t want to lose them because they work hard and continue to improve themselves. I didn’t trust them at first because they were new, but after working with them, I realized what a good company they are. They work hard for us, so give them a chance to prove themselves.

Overall Score I suggest all companies try them as they’re trustworthy and work hard.
    They always give me a reasonable price.

Web Development for Chemicals Manufacturer

“Their approach was superb, as was the outcome, and I think other companies should follow their example.”

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Global Vincitore LLP provided development services, working on a WordPress site with PHP elements. They included e-commerce functionalities and improved the backend to allow the in-house team to make changes.

Senior Manager, Chemicals Manufacturer

The team produced excellent deliverables, meeting the company’s requirements and developing an easy to use backend. They managed the work smoothly and professionally, communicating effectively and sticking to the agreed timeframe.

I’m a senior manager for a large manufacturer and exporter of a range of chemical products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We were facing some challenges connecting to customers through our website, and we also wanted to add e-commerce functionalities.

They added new functionalities to our website, allowing us to edit and to add pictures and other content ourselves. The backend is attractive easy to use, even for a layman. It’s a WordPress site with custom PHP code.

I’ve been in contact with the two people leading the project, though others are working in the background.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We contacted a lot of companies and found that Global Vincitore LLP had a friendly manner and aimed to fulfill all our requirements.

They had a reasonable cost, and the later additions we made to the site were almost free of charge.

We worked together between September or October 2018–January 2019.

They fulfilled the requirements to our satisfaction.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Their time management is good—they completed the project within the estimated timeframe and covered all the components in our requirements. Their project management skills are brilliant.

No, I have no negative feedback for them.

Use Global Vincitore LLP’s services. They’re good at planning and executing projects.

I’ve already recommended them to friends.

Partial Outsourcing for App & Web Dev Projects

"With their help, I’ve been able to reach out to more clients and spend more time growing my company."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP designed and assisted in the development of an iOS/Android workflow app. They also created a web-based admin portal. Their work continues with other developmental projects.

CEO & Founder, QTheSoftware

The team’s efforts speed up day-to-day productivity. Global Vincitore LLP’s standout traits are their technical proficiency, willingness to adapt to challenges, and their impeccable responsiveness.

I’m the CEO and founder of QTheSoftware. We’re a software engineering firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

I hired Global Vincitore to help me with the design and some of the mobile app development of an app I was creating for a third party. They also work with my team on other several other projects, such as nonprofit website development.

The team created a web-based admin portal for a corresponding iOS/Android mobile app, and also assisted in developing the app itself. The app facilitates workflow management and sends push notifications when the product is accepted or rejected.

After receiving a BRD (Business Requirement Document) and wireframes, they used Swift coding language for the iOS version and Android Studio for the Android version. For the backend database, they used SQL and PHP.

We typically work with 5-10 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

I found Global Vincitore through a web search, after realizing I wanted to work with more clients. I reached out to them and got a response immediately. From there, I underwent a standard interview process and we decided to move forward. After the first project was a success, we continued working together.

I’ve invested $10,000–$25,000.

We began working together in August 2018 and we’ve worked together ever since.

My goals have definitely been met while working with Global Vincitore. With their help, I’ve been able to reach out to more clients and spend more time growing my company.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Global Vincitore performs excellently from a project management standpoint. They’re very organized and document everything. The team has a staging QA environment, wherein you can see an app before its live, which my clients enjoy.

The most impressive thing for me is that they’re always available at any given time, and the team is very flexible. They understand that requirements might change mid-project, but they adapt and execute to my satisfaction.

No, nothing comes to mind.

I would suggest communicating them initially, performing research, and viewing their previous work to see if they’re a good fit for your company.

I like their level of service.

Web Dev & SEO for Chemical Export Company

"They showed flexibility and management skills, and it’s the reason the module was completed in time."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Using PHP, GlobalVincitore built a WordPress website, a billing software system, and a sales processing ERP. They also provided SEO and a range of branding services.

Gujarat, India
Vivek Singh
Director, Vtar

The new, responsive site increased exposure and visibility in several targeted sales areas. GlobalVincitore thoroughly documented their process, communicated about the project's status, and delivered an excellent product. Their flexible management contributed greatly to the company's success.

We are chemical exporters working from India, with clients in Europe and South-East Africa. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with GlobalVincitore?

We wanted to have a web presence and started looking for providers.

GlobalVincitore developed our website, handling user-interface design, content, and testing. They have also designed and developed one of our billing software solutions, a small ERP with a sales and data-processing module. They created its backend as well. GlobalVincitore is also helping us with ongoing SEO work for the website. We’ve only started the process 3-4 months ago.

The website and sales software are WordPress-based with a PHP backend. We didn’t want a desktop software, but rather a web application we could use on-the-go for adding data. Our marketing people are usually traveling and needed a web application for creating invoices.

We are also working on a third, content management module and a logistics module.

GlobalVincitore has also designed the branding for our brochures, letterhead, and stationery.

We had two resources for web development who were actively working on the project, including one backend developer. I have been in-touch with one person for testing, which was done on various operating systems and mobile devices.

For the ERP, GlobalVincitore deployed four or five resources for requirements gathering. On the backend, they committed three dedicated resources. We wanted the modules to be delivered in a short time. There were 9-10 people in total working for us during the initial phase.

How did you come to work with GlobalVincitore?

We searched for companies with an online presence and also received a reference from a friend in the US who had used development centers in India. I wanted a partner with local resources. Most companies have teams in India, but GlobalVincitore actually had a development center in Ahmedabad, which is very near to us. The pricing they gave us was comparatively better than other companies’.

One project had a cost of $8,000. Other invoicing is still pending on our end.

We started working with GlobalVincitore in the third quarter of 2016, around September, and have an ongoing relationship. They continue to provide content writing for us.

GlobalVincitore’s SEO work has helped us gain exposure in African countries we were targeting for particular products. They have done some classifieds listings and purchased some domains for those countries. Within three months, we gained visibility in those areas and started receiving inquiries.

On the website part, the main requirement was a responsive design which users could access on-the-go. GlobalVincitore fulfilled this and we are satisfied.

How did GlobalVincitore perform from a project management standpoint?

I acted as project manager for the resources on our side and theirs. I received daily reporting from GlobalVincitore, which I appreciated. They notified us of the progress of our work—what had been done and what was in process.

We were regularly in touch with the project lead, who wanted to arrange daily video calls, but I only had them three times a week. He shared their team progress during meetings, showing me demos, features, or whatever the progress had been. I could highlight the parts I didn’t want or which weren’t right for users. It was made clear what we needed in the requirements-gathering phase, so GlobalVincitore understood it well.

I asked them to add more resources and speed it up. Within 72 hours, GlobalVincitore was able to add 6-7 additional people. They showed flexibility and management skills, and it’s the reason the module was completed in time.

We needed some technical content writing, so their team took inputs from me. The business is chemicals, so there are many specifications. I gave them indications, keywords, and samples of competitors’ websites. Having some technical knowledge would have helped them a lot. We are still doing business together, so we’re pretty much happy with GlobalVincitore.

Add as much detail as possible in the requirements-gathering phase. One thing I faced was the first quote being higher than our budget. When we dotted down on the requirements, the quotation came down. Be as clear as possible in this phase, so that the company will be able to assist with the adequate number of resources.

Overall Score It could have been better in terms of domain knowledge.
    The deliverables were on time.
    We finished in budget.