Winners of IT

Global Vincitore is an international web & app development company founded in 2014. Our company now employs over 40 people. Global Vincitore currently has several offices in India, USA and Australia.

Our development focus is Enterprise & Mobile apps With Digital Marketing. Recently we have listed in clutch as "Top 10 Mobile App Development Company in USA" & "Top SEO Service Company in USA - 2018".

Global Vincitore ensures to offer cutting edge solutions (with excellent User interface) in the field of:
- Web Development

Gastonia, NC 28054
  • 407/408 SCARLET GATEWAY, Corporate Rd
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Hybrid Mobile Dev for Dating App Startup

"I’m impressed with their ability to get involved in a project as though it was their own."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore was hired to help build a food-based dating app. After an initial discovery phase, the team created a logo and color scheme, then helped choose a hybrid language.

Sagar Madhiwala
Owner, Friends Over Food

Internal stakeholders are extremely satisfied with GLobal Vincitore’s performance, noting the quality of work they deliver and the speed with which they do so. The team is reliable, talented, and professional.

The name of my company is Friends Over Foods, LLC. We’re launching a mobile app called Mingle. It’s a dating app based on taste buds. My idea was that food and drink is the common denominator for most social gatherings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

They helped me create the product, using an algorithm I came up with.

Global Vincitore discussed and troubleshooted my idea with me, and helped me get it out into the market. They first made a logo and chose a color scheme for the app, and they helped me choose a hybrid coding language for it.

The app has a swiping feature, and it matches people based on common food tastes. It also computes proximity to another user and shows it in minutes, not physical distance. The app has a sort of tastebud text messenger, where users can chat and search for restaurants at the same time without leaving the chat window. A user can look at a restaurant’s details, reviews, and pictures, and they can also order an Uber in that window.

Most of my communication has been with Nilang (Co-Founder), a couple of his managers, and a designer. Nilang puts me in touch with anyone I need within his company.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

I used Google to find a site that listed development companies. It might’ve been Clutch. At the time, I was working with contractors in LA, but the project was taking too much time, and I needed to get it to a point where I could launch it. Global Vincitore was affordable and they had an office in Charlotte, North Carolina, where I was planning to move. They also spoke the same Indian language as me. I reached out to someone there, and we had a lot of conversations before starting the project.

I had an existing Swift app made by someone else, but I told Global Vincitore that I wanted to build a hybrid version in order to get a feel from the public before I put much more money in it. We got along quite well communication-wise, and I was able to work with the team easily.

The cost so far is around $13,000, but it’s going to go up to $20,000.

I started working with Global Vincitore around September 2019, and we started development in January 2020. The app is done, and we’re in the testing phase now. We lost sometime during the COVID-19 lockdown.

We’ve submitted it to the App Store now, and we’re waiting to see how it goes. We’re still working together, and the next phase is hopefully starting soon.

They have very good turnaround time, and they’re very good listeners. We changed the app a few times, and they were very tempered. Global Vincitore meets deadlines, even if they have to work late. Their work is high-quality, and they’re very good at what they do.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype and Trello. I feel that Nilang knows my app and vision just as well as I do, so we don’t use tracking tools too much. We just have a 20-minute call once a day to discuss ongoing things, and we have meetings every Friday, going over everything.

I’m impressed with their ability to get involved in a project as though it was their own. If I’d had a provider like Global Vincitore a year and a half ago, my app would be done and out to the public by now.

There’s always space for improvement. There is a cultural and time difference, given that I’m in America and they’re in India. One piece of advice I’d give to Nilang is that, if I miss something, he shouldn’t be afraid to ask. Making apps isn’t my day job, so I may not know everything. They could improve by asking me more questions and showing me more options.

App & Website Dev with Digital Marketing

“Now, we’re selling 80% more compared to previously.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP provides development, working on native iOS and Android apps as well as a website. They worked on software to accompany the web solutions, allowing stock, inventory, and staff management.

Nayan Patel
Partner, Ceramic Industrial Management

The web solutions have produced excellent results, contributing to a significant increase in sales due to smoother and more efficient internal processes. The team now maintains the apps and website, offering high-quality, slick, and quick updates that address any issues effectively and promptly.

I’m a partner at Ceramic Industrial Management Systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

I needed someone to develop our mobile application to manage inventory, stocks, order management, and employee salaries. I also needed them to develop our website.

They developed our native iOS and Android mobile app as well as our website from scratch. They also manage our social media and digital marketing, contacting us for content and they schedule appointments. They introduce our products to the market and monitor the performance of our product.

The software manages our attendance management as well as salary management, tracking everything. The mobile app allows us to check inventory, stocks, and order management.

There are three people on the team.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We found them through a Google search, and they had good reviews. We trusted them and it’s worked well for us.

We've spent $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in November 2018 and the work is ongoing. We’ve given them the contract to help with ongoing changes and maintenance for at least 7 years.

I give them a 4.7 out of 5. The app is launched and if there are any unexpected bugs, they fix it immediately.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They completed the project within two months. Whenever I need updates, they complete them on time. They’re very professional and communicate over email and Skype calls.

We weren’t selling much prior to the project. Now, we’re selling 80% more compared to previously.

No. They make suggestions to us because they know what’s going on with regard to our competition. It allows them to give us feedback on what the best option is for us.

I don’t want to lose them because they work hard and continue to improve themselves. I didn’t trust them at first because they were new, but after working with them, I realized what a good company they are. They work hard for us, so give them a chance to prove themselves.

Overall Score I suggest all companies try them as they’re trustworthy and work hard.
    They always give me a reasonable price.

Web Development for Chemicals Manufacturer

“Their approach was superb, as was the outcome, and I think other companies should follow their example.”

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Global Vincitore LLP provided development services, working on a WordPress site with PHP elements. They included e-commerce functionalities and improved the backend to allow the in-house team to make changes.

Senior Manager, Chemicals Manufacturer

The team produced excellent deliverables, meeting the company’s requirements and developing an easy to use backend. They managed the work smoothly and professionally, communicating effectively and sticking to the agreed timeframe.

I’m a senior manager for a large manufacturer and exporter of a range of chemical products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

We were facing some challenges connecting to customers through our website, and we also wanted to add e-commerce functionalities.

They added new functionalities to our website, allowing us to edit and to add pictures and other content ourselves. The backend is attractive easy to use, even for a layman. It’s a WordPress site with custom PHP code.

I’ve been in contact with the two people leading the project, though others are working in the background.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

We contacted a lot of companies and found that Global Vincitore LLP had a friendly manner and aimed to fulfill all our requirements.

They had a reasonable cost, and the later additions we made to the site were almost free of charge.

We worked together between September or October 2018–January 2019.

They fulfilled the requirements to our satisfaction.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Their time management is good—they completed the project within the estimated timeframe and covered all the components in our requirements. Their project management skills are brilliant.

No, I have no negative feedback for them.

Use Global Vincitore LLP’s services. They’re good at planning and executing projects.

I’ve already recommended them to friends.

Partial Outsourcing for App & Web Dev Projects

"With their help, I’ve been able to reach out to more clients and spend more time growing my company."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Global Vincitore LLP designed and assisted in the development of an iOS/Android workflow app. They also created a web-based admin portal. Their work continues with other developmental projects.

CEO & Founder, QTheSoftware

The team’s efforts speed up day-to-day productivity. Global Vincitore LLP’s standout traits are their technical proficiency, willingness to adapt to challenges, and their impeccable responsiveness.

I’m the CEO and founder of QTheSoftware. We’re a software engineering firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Global Vincitore LLP?

I hired Global Vincitore to help me with the design and some of the mobile app development of an app I was creating for a third party. They also work with my team on other several other projects, such as nonprofit website development.

The team created a web-based admin portal for a corresponding iOS/Android mobile app, and also assisted in developing the app itself. The app facilitates workflow management and sends push notifications when the product is accepted or rejected.

After receiving a BRD (Business Requirement Document) and wireframes, they used Swift coding language for the iOS version and Android Studio for the Android version. For the backend database, they used SQL and PHP.

We typically work with 5-10 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Global Vincitore LLP?

I found Global Vincitore through a web search, after realizing I wanted to work with more clients. I reached out to them and got a response immediately. From there, I underwent a standard interview process and we decided to move forward. After the first project was a success, we continued working together.

I’ve invested $10,000–$25,000.

We began working together in August 2018 and we’ve worked together ever since.

My goals have definitely been met while working with Global Vincitore. With their help, I’ve been able to reach out to more clients and spend more time growing my company.

How did Global Vincitore LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Global Vincitore performs excellently from a project management standpoint. They’re very organized and document everything. The team has a staging QA environment, wherein you can see an app before its live, which my clients enjoy.

The most impressive thing for me is that they’re always available at any given time, and the team is very flexible. They understand that requirements might change mid-project, but they adapt and execute to my satisfaction.

No, nothing comes to mind.

I would suggest communicating them initially, performing research, and viewing their previous work to see if they’re a good fit for your company.

I like their level of service.

Web Dev & SEO for Chemical Export Company

"They showed flexibility and management skills, and it’s the reason the module was completed in time."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Using PHP, GlobalVincitore built a WordPress website, a billing software system, and a sales processing ERP. They also provided SEO and a range of branding services.

Gujarat, India
Vivek Singh
Director, Vtar

The new, responsive site increased exposure and visibility in several targeted sales areas. GlobalVincitore thoroughly documented their process, communicated about the project's status, and delivered an excellent product. Their flexible management contributed greatly to the company's success.

We are chemical exporters working from India, with clients in Europe and South-East Africa. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with GlobalVincitore?

We wanted to have a web presence and started looking for providers.

GlobalVincitore developed our website, handling user-interface design, content, and testing. They have also designed and developed one of our billing software solutions, a small ERP with a sales and data-processing module. They created its backend as well. GlobalVincitore is also helping us with ongoing SEO work for the website. We’ve only started the process 3-4 months ago.

The website and sales software are WordPress-based with a PHP backend. We didn’t want a desktop software, but rather a web application we could use on-the-go for adding data. Our marketing people are usually traveling and needed a web application for creating invoices.

We are also working on a third, content management module and a logistics module.

GlobalVincitore has also designed the branding for our brochures, letterhead, and stationery.

We had two resources for web development who were actively working on the project, including one backend developer. I have been in-touch with one person for testing, which was done on various operating systems and mobile devices.

For the ERP, GlobalVincitore deployed four or five resources for requirements gathering. On the backend, they committed three dedicated resources. We wanted the modules to be delivered in a short time. There were 9-10 people in total working for us during the initial phase.

How did you come to work with GlobalVincitore?

We searched for companies with an online presence and also received a reference from a friend in the US who had used development centers in India. I wanted a partner with local resources. Most companies have teams in India, but GlobalVincitore actually had a development center in Ahmedabad, which is very near to us. The pricing they gave us was comparatively better than other companies’.

One project had a cost of $8,000. Other invoicing is still pending on our end.

We started working with GlobalVincitore in the third quarter of 2016, around September, and have an ongoing relationship. They continue to provide content writing for us.

GlobalVincitore’s SEO work has helped us gain exposure in African countries we were targeting for particular products. They have done some classifieds listings and purchased some domains for those countries. Within three months, we gained visibility in those areas and started receiving inquiries.

On the website part, the main requirement was a responsive design which users could access on-the-go. GlobalVincitore fulfilled this and we are satisfied.

How did GlobalVincitore perform from a project management standpoint?

I acted as project manager for the resources on our side and theirs. I received daily reporting from GlobalVincitore, which I appreciated. They notified us of the progress of our work—what had been done and what was in process.

We were regularly in touch with the project lead, who wanted to arrange daily video calls, but I only had them three times a week. He shared their team progress during meetings, showing me demos, features, or whatever the progress had been. I could highlight the parts I didn’t want or which weren’t right for users. It was made clear what we needed in the requirements-gathering phase, so GlobalVincitore understood it well.

I asked them to add more resources and speed it up. Within 72 hours, GlobalVincitore was able to add 6-7 additional people. They showed flexibility and management skills, and it’s the reason the module was completed in time.

We needed some technical content writing, so their team took inputs from me. The business is chemicals, so there are many specifications. I gave them indications, keywords, and samples of competitors’ websites. Having some technical knowledge would have helped them a lot. We are still doing business together, so we’re pretty much happy with GlobalVincitore.

Add as much detail as possible in the requirements-gathering phase. One thing I faced was the first quote being higher than our budget. When we dotted down on the requirements, the quotation came down. Be as clear as possible in this phase, so that the company will be able to assist with the adequate number of resources.

Overall Score It could have been better in terms of domain knowledge.
    The deliverables were on time.
    We finished in budget.