A Houston Internet Marketing Company.

Internet marketing, specializing in WordPress web and graphic designing. Located in Houston, TX. GlobalSpex, Inc. can help you make that first impression impressive with a truly custom website or logo. We specialize in custom Wordpress for content management, e-commerce, and blogging. We also rock SEO!

1999
Sugar Land, TX
  • 19901 Southwest Fwy.
    Sugar Land, TX 77479

E-commerce for Southern Ice Cream of Texas Image

E-commerce for Southern Ice Cream of Texas

GlobalSpex helped Southern Ice Cream with a custom WooCommerce product pages and PPC campaigns to drive real results for their company.
  • 38% Sales Growth
  • 334% Ecommerce Conversion
  • 70% Decrease in Bounce Rate

Check out the full case study here:
Croft Video Testimonial Image

Croft Video Testimonial

Video testimonial for Croft Productions & Surplus Energy for GlobalSpex.

WordPress Web Development for Surplus Energy Image

WordPress Web Development for Surplus Energy

With a custom WordPress and WooCommerce development website as well as a new brand, GlobalSpex was able to help Surplus Energy take a new oil and gas idea and make it a reality.

• $1.6M revenue
  • Growing organic rankings for keywords
  • 1000+ industrial equipment for sale.

See the whole case study here:

Digital Marketing for Howell Services Image

Digital Marketing for Howell Services

With PPC, SEO, email marketing, blogging, and social media marketing, GlobalSpex was able to drive real results for Howell Services Plumbing and HVAC.

• +350% YoY organic session increase
  • +138% YoY Higher conversions.
  • 29% increase in phone calls
  • 47% growth YoY in traffic.

See the full case study here:

Website Development for Natural Gas Equipment Company

"They set up the backend of the website to be very userfriendly and easy to update."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

A natural gas equipment company hired GlobalSpex to migrate the website from Hubspot to WordPress.

Needville, Texas
Marketer, Croft Production Systems

After the input from the GlobalSpex team, the company saw marked improvements to the site and a reduced bounce rate from 87% to 27%. The team's project management was good as they updated the company regualrly and used a ticketing system to easily track tasks and inquiries.

I am the Marketer for Croft Production Systems and Surplus Energy Equipment. The websites for both of these brands were developed by GlobalSpex.

For what projects/services did your company hire GlobalSpex, and what were your goals?

We have used GlobalSpex for website development for a brand new ecommerce website for purchasing used and surplus oil and gas equipment. Most recently, we used GlobalSpex to transfer the website for our parent company, Croft Production Systems, from HubSpot to WordPress.

How did you select GlobalSpex and what were the deciding factors?

We have worked with GlobalSpex on website development before and could trust that the website would not only look great but functional and work with our CRM and Google Analytics account.

We made the jump because we would recoup the web designs costs within a year as we were able to significantly reduce our monthly costs as opposed to the HubSpot platform we used for our website previously.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We outlined the changes that we wanted to implement with the website switch and then GlobalSpex began migrating the website content. After a month or so we were provided with a beta website to test out the new site.

After some fine-tuning, the website went live. Minor adjustments were made to our forms and CRM afterward.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We worked with Daniela and Christina on the website and both were very helpful in helping us fine-tune both the design elements and functionality.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Our bounce rate decreased from 87% to 27% after switching to the new platform and making improvements to the site.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Updates were provided regularly in teamwork and also use a ticketing system to easily email necessary changes and updates.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They set up the backend of the website to be very userfriendly and easy to update. They also send video instructions that are very helpful whenever we have questions about how to make changes or additions to the website.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

The only issue we had was with our contact forms not working correctly on and off after the website went live. However, GlobalSpex worked hard to get to the route of the problem as quickly as possible.

Website Development for

"I like that they spend the time to really understand what your needs are as well as what your customers needs are."

Nov. 2017 - July 2018

GlobalSpex overhauled the website of a Texas-based ice cream and catering company, switching the platform of the site and building out their e-commerce capabilities.

Stafford, Texas
Michelle Barton
President, Southern Ice Cream

The newly designed website has brought in significantly more traffic and led to increased leads and revenue for the clients company. The GlobalSpex team was communicative around all progress and challenges, making the relationship easy and enjoyable to manage.

I am the owner of an ice cream distribution company that also does ice cream catering events.

Our website was outdated and I had taken the management of it as far as I could, so I reached out to Christina and her team to give it a complete overhaul. They switched platforms, gave it a fresh look and implemented e-commerce booking abilities for our catering events!

Many of the things we needed for our e-commerce site were custom to us. The Globalspex team worked well with us to make sure that we got our needs met, while providing a customer user-friendly application.

How did you select GlobalSpex and what were the deciding factors?

I had met Christina a few times at Chamber meetings and was really impressed at how much knowledge she shared with me and I never felt like she was selling. I asked her to meet with me and was very happy with my choice. I also really like that she was local and willing to come to my facility to really understand what my business is all about.

We had our initial kick off meeting where we dove deep in the design, usability and the goals for each stage. Her team sent me draft mock ups that I put through several edits to make sure I was comfortable before we went live on the new wordpress site. We implemented the e-commerce site with woocommerce and tested it repeatedly to make sure there were no issues.

Christina was my main point of contact for the project, but she had a few others on her team that help behind the scenes.

Our website generates more organic traffic than anything else, we have maintained that traffic and have gain additional traffic through redirect ads, google ad words and SEO. We are now collecting payments through our site and have seen real growth as time goes on.

Christina was extremely responsive to me and I was able to email, call or text and always received a quick response. She is very logical and has a lot of great ideas that are creative, which is needed in my industry.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The personal and timely response impresses me the most. I like that they spend the time to really understand what your needs are as well as what your customers needs are. That has been important in our site development.

I have been very happy with their services. The one area that I feel like my site could be improve is with the pictures, we struggle with finding the right photos to best market our services.

Marketing Efforts for Moving Company

"Their interest in gaining a true understanding of our business and our end goals impressed us."

May 2020 - Ongoing

GlobalSpex employed marketing strategies for a residential moving company to fuel their business growth. The team handled the branding, content, and more with the goal of automating the client's sales process.

Magnolia, Texas
Manager, Moving & Storage Company

GlobalSpex was able to redesign the company's website and create efficient marketing materials. Thanks to them, the company's process had been automated, allowing them to reduce their expenses and quickly close sales deals. The team is communicative and always open to suggestions.

I am the manager of a residential moving company.

For what projects/services did your company hire GlobalSpex?

We hired GlobalSpex to handle all aspects of our marketing. We started out as a small business with the need to update our branding, website, marketing material, content development, social media and overall online presence.

We wanted to automate our sales process from start to finish with the ultimate goal being to increase sales. We also wanted to create a consistent brand across all marketing platforms.

How did you select GlobalSpex?

We have worked with a few different marketing firms in the past that seemed very fragmented and were not able to offer all that we needed in one spot. We looked for a company with a high level of expertise in their field and with the ability to understand out business and our goals.

We trusted GlobalSpex to handle all aspects of our marketing. Some of this included website design, content development, marketing strategy, media planning, SEO and redesign our print marketing material consistent with our brand.

We have one main point of contact that we work with.

GlobalSpex redesigned our website and marketing material allowing us to automate our scheduling process saving us time and money. We now have the ability to follow our sales pipeline and effectively close more deals.

The workflow between their team and ours has been very effective. They are always easily accessible and quick to respond, all the while keeping us informed with project status updates.

Their interest in gaining a true understanding of our business and our end goals impressed us. The attention to detail and options for solutions have changed the way we do business.

Overall, we have been very satisfied with their work.