Set yourself apart from the herd.

Get Set Marketing is a full-service creative marketing agency specializing in graphic design, web development, social media management, direct mail marketing, and full-color printing. Since January of 2001, we've met our customer's needs by delivering quality products and services while evolving with the ever-changing world of digital advertising.

Based in Springfield, Massachusetts, we've assisted international companies

Direct marketing
Social Media Focus
Print Design Focus

Graphic Design for Antique Asian Art Gallery

"They are very kind and easy to work with."

Jan. 2008 - Ongoing

Get Set Marketing produces advertisements based on rough outlines and provided specifications (e.g. colors, text copy, size, images, and more). They send multiple drafts for the client to choose from.

Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Bill Talbot
Founder & CEO, AsiaBarong

The ads have resulted in increased sales and awareness in the local area. Customers have complimented both the content and visual appearance of the ads. The vendor produces results quickly and keeps stakeholders updated along the way. They always meet deadlines.

I am Founder & CEO of an international Antique pan-Asian art importing business & gallery, AsiaBarong, headquartered in Berkshire County, MA. We do wholesale, retail, and custom work for individuals and businesses of various sizes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Set Marketing?

We constantly need print marketing design work for advertising, but I do not possess the computer skills to make ads.

Basically, I draw up rough plans on a blank sheet of paper that outlines of how I would like the ad to look. I provide the images and specifications for sizing, required dpi, placement of images and text as well as, colors to be used and text copy (words used throughout the ad). Get set marketing then takes what is essentially a blueprint and digitizes it. They will sometimes take some artistic liberties and ask which version I prefer.

There is one direct contact who I work with via phone and email.

How did you come to work with Get Set Marketing?

They were in my store as a customer and introduced themselves and their services.

We spend around $2,300 per year

Ongoing

Increased sales and local exposure. Customers often note our advertisements for their information/design.

How did Get Set Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very efficient. When I send requests via email, they always confirm receipt even if they haven’t started work yet. As the project takes place, I am given a daily update. Very quick turn around times, for the projects I need done, the production time ranges from one day to a week.

They are very kind and easy to work with. They send multiple drafts. And they have always been able to meet my deadlines.

None. I am very pleased with the service.

Trust them with your advertising. Be sure to carefully check over any drafts they send for spelling errors.