Level Up Your Marketing & Build An Online Presence

Get Online NOLA was born out of love for New Orleans and the business that make our city unique and economy grow. Bringing companies online and building a powerful digital presence is what we do best. We provide affordable web design, marketing, hosting, graphics, and branding services for small businesses and non-profits. We also offer regular workshops to help business owners and entrepreneurs take control of their online presence.

When you hire Get Online NOLA to build a website, you can keep it up to date without knowing anything about programming or web design.

New Orleans, LA

Web Dev, Design and Digital Marketing for Notary Shop

"We’ve seen a tremendous increase in business."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Get Online NOLA updated a website, making it user-friendly and easier to navigate. The team also assists with digital marketing, pushing advertising efforts with Google, Facebook, and Yelp.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Jodi Lanosga
Administrative Management, The Notary Shoppe

Get Online NOLA’s efforts improved business significantly. Customer feedback on the site and advertising were extremely positive. Their creative and hardworking team meets deadlines and are accommodating. They’re excellent at giving detailed understandings of the inner workings of their projects.

I run administrative management at the Notary Shoppe.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Online NOLA?

I needed assistance with everything online. Our website was cumbersome. I felt that we were losing visitors as soon as they hit our site because it was difficult to navigate. We hired Get Online NOLA to make the website user-friendly.

Get Online NOLA helped with creative and development side. Their team updated the layout and artistic elements of my site. They also handled advertising on Google, Facebook, and Yelp. Along with those, they redid our logos and print media. Their team also work on in-store media we have.

I mainly interface with Wendy (Owner & Founder, Get Online NOLA).

How did you come to work with Get Online NOLA?

I received a glowing recommendation from my IT company.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$20,000 so far.

Our engagement began in February 2018, and it is ongoing.

We’re growing fast. I’ve had to redirect myself to allow that growth to happen. Any slowness has been on my end, but everything is running smoothly. We’ve seen a tremendous increase in business. Get Online NOLA helped me institute a text program where users enter a drawing by texting their opinion of the business. It’s been successful with my customers. I get fantastic compliments about the website. When looking at the marketing data from Google and Facebook, it’s clear that our online usage is increasing.

How did Get Online NOLA perform from a project management standpoint?

Wendy and I have similar schedules, so she is available when I am. All planning issues are on me. Their team is excellent at meeting deadlines. We email and have a lot of phone calls.

Get Online NOLA understands how to run a business. Their team is excellent at explaining how things work in detail. They accommodate to the craziest of schedules.

No, I don’t think so.

Customers should be able to clearly define their business and what they want to do. Practice verbalizing your goals before you meet with their team.