Web Design, Internet Marketing, SEO Company

Get Found In Town is an internet advertising agency that specializes in Internet Marketing, Website Design and SEO for small to medium size businesses. GFIT helps businesses get recognized through dynamic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Google Plus as well as Yahoo Local and Bing Local.

In addition, GFIT provides Social Media Marketing (SMM) services which includes strategically placing your product, service or brand in front of millions of web users that religiously participate in social networking.

Sarasota, FL

Living Waters Pond and Garden

Alliance Insurance

Legler & Flynn

SEO & Digital Marketing for Residential Remodeling Contracting Firm

"If you give them a task or new idea to implement, they get the work done."

May 2010 - Ongoing

Get Found in Town offers services in web design, content management, and social media management and marketing. They also do work related to SEO and work to enhance UX.

Sarasota, Florida
Todd Shely
Owner, Grayhawk Systems

Within a year, web traffic has increased by 1,300%. They are always available and their owner invests time and effort to satisfy his clients. They implement changes quickly and frequently check-in. Their work ethic and creativity have led to a successful, ongoing collaboration.

I’m the owner of Grayhawk Systems, which is a construction company that specializes in remodeling residential condominiums and homes in Sarasota and Manatee County in Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Found in Town?

We needed to increase our online presence.

We decided to throw away our existing website and start over, so they handled the redesign and content development for the site. They help us maintain and improve our site and online presence on Twitter and Facebook. They also help us generate positive feedback regarding customer experience.

I don't know the inner workings of his company, but Kyle (President, Get Found in Town) is the face of the company and his voice is the one you hear when you call them. He has support staff that helps complete necessary tasks for the services he provides.

It varies month to month depending on the services we use, but we've spent around $6,000 so far.

We started working together around May 2010 and still work together.

Last month, we had a 1,300% increase in web traffic compared to a year ago. Our online traffic changes from month to month, but our percentage has been high every month since they’ve been helping us. The only exception to these improved numbers was when we were changing our entire web process and shut down all our sites. After six months, we returned to our former online traffic rates and our numbers have been improving ever since. They have done a great job with the site and continue to do so.

How did Get Found in Town perform from a project management standpoint?

If you give them a task or new idea to implement, they get the work done. I can call Kyle at 12 o'clock at night, and he'll answer. Usually, the owner of a company doesn't pay as much attention to his clients or customers, so this really sets them apart. He is hands-on and will drive out to me on a monthly basis to check-in and see if he can help with anything or suggest new ideas, which isn’t required of him. He truly goes the extra mile.

If it’s urgent we communicate over the phone. We text for semi-urgent tasks or concerns, and we email to discuss tasks or project needs that aren't crucial. I’ll typically get a response back immediately, so everything has been great with the collaboration so far.

Kyle is extremely strong at coming up with out of the box ideas and constantly strives to accomplish something new and different. He always tries to improve and isn’t satisfied with the status quo, which is why I still work with him.

The work that they do for me doesn’t need to improve in any way. I would guess that if you asked Kyle this question, he would have a list of possible areas for improvement because we all strive to improve somehow.

Listen to them and interact with them. Keep an open mind and be receptive to Kyle’s ideas. Sometimes it was difficult for me to agree to a new idea and I resisted change, but I am thankful that he would persuade me to try fresh ideas.

They always deliver what is promised.
    They aren’t the most inexpensive service, but the value of what they give you makes it an extremely good deal.
    The quality of their work is probably one of their biggest strengths.
    I never hesitate to recommend Kyle.

Web Design & SEO for Plumbing & Hardware Business

"... I trust [Get Found in Town] to give me an objective and honest assessment of what works and what doesn’t."

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Get Found in Town offers digital marketing services, including website design and maintenance, Facebook page management, customer-engagement strategy, and in-person consultation with potential customers.

Sarasota, Florida
John Smithman
Owner, The Plumbing Place

Website and Facebook traffic has grown significantly, as have reviews spurred by Get Found in Town’s engagement tactics. Responsiveness and transparent communication foster trust and lay the groundwork for a long-lasting partnership.

I’m the owner and president of The Plumbing Place. We are a single location decorative plumbing and hardware business that retails and wholesales sinks, faucets, bathtubs, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Found In Town?

I wanted to create a digital presence, but a lot of firms reached out to me with SEO and pay-per-click programs that were very expensive and far more comprehensive than I wanted. I don’t have an e-commerce site, so I didn’t want a presence all over the country. I simply wanted a meaningful digital presence in my local market.

They built us a new site and continue to help us manage it. They also manage content (e.g., blogs) and our Facebook page, and they’ve facilitated a program to encourage people to write us reviews on Google, Yelp, and other review platforms.

I work primarily with Kyle, the president. He solicits business, reviews his client’s monthly reports with them, and makes suggestions, while his assistant handles the day-to-day client site maintenance.

How did you come to work with Get Found in Town?

I knew the owner while he was still the owner of a small home improvement magazine and I’d place ads in it. After he decided to close the magazine because of the growing digital landscape, he told me he planned to start a new company focusing on digital marketing. Subsequently, I told him about my priorities for my digital presence. He heard my needs and the needs of clients similar to me and shaped his business concept around them.

I began working with them on digital marketing in January 2010 and we continue to work together.

I’ve seen an improvement in traffic on both our website and our Facebook page. The program that encourages clients to write my company reviews has been particularly helpful for SEO.

How did Get Found in Town perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive—usually via phone, sometimes in person—and quick to address my needs. They provide monthly reports on how many hits my site is getting, as well as the general response from within my market.

I really enjoy working with Kyle because I trust him to give me an objective and honest assessment of what works and what doesn’t. I’ll often have him come to sales pitches so he can help me determine whether giving them my business will be beneficial to my company.

I can’t think of anything.

Make sure you have a clear idea of your objectives and goals, but also be willing to take their advice. An inexperienced person launching their business may want more than what’s feasible or logical for your business model. Kyle listens to your asks, but also understands your product and market area, so he can give you an honest assessment.

They’ve always met my deadlines.
    I don’t have much much to compare their pricing to, but they’re pretty reasonable for me.
    They do exactly what they say they’re going to do.