Fast, Easy, & Affordable Accounting Services

George Dimov, CPA, offers premium tax and accounting services in NYC for individuals and businesses. We perform audit & tax engagements in all 50 states and globally. The firm has the knowledge to handle tax or accounting issues at all levels of complexity, from basic W2 tax returns to complex forensic accounting returns and hedge fund/real estate accounting.

When working with George Dimov CPA, you can expect prompt response time, attention to detail, and accurate results that will maximize legal tax benefits.

2008
New York, NY

Back Taxes Filing for Entertainment Business

"Entertainment industry work has so many different factors, and they handled it with such ease!"

Mar. - May 2020

George Dimov, CPA resolved six years-worth of back taxes, which involved a mix of W2 jobs and 1099s across multiple states. They helped prepare the forms for each year and reviewed the content before filing.

Production Designer, Film & Television Industry

Within two months, George Dimov, CPA managed to file all six years and helped resolve a cancellation of debt for one of them. They were clear with what they needed to carry out their tasks, working efficiently throughout.

I am a Production Designer in the Film and Television Industry and operate as a sole proprietor. Every year I have a pretty heavy mix of both W2 jobs and 1099s, and across multiple states.

For what projects/services did your company hire George Dimov, CPA?

My partner and I hired George and his team to file and resolve 6 years of back taxes.

What were your goals for this engagement?

Our goals were to get everything filed as quick as possible and to get back on track for 2020 and beyond.

I had reached out to several vendors. My partner had a lot of anxiety about filing and had heard horror stories from other people in the industry, so it was important to find someone that understood and wasn't going to make him feel worse for not filing for 6 years.

Describe the engagement in detail.

We put together a binder of all the tax documents we had for the 6 years. Then I brought them into the office. The guys sent me an expense worksheet that we went through and compiled for each year. From there, we started filing one year at a time. Once the preparers had everything then each year was reviewed and sent over to us to check before filing. The process took under 2 months.

Describe their billing or cost structure.

The fees were very clear and we paid all costs up front and were not charged anything additional.

We had a few guys that did the initial prep work and then it went to the next level for review. Everyone was very communicative with us and it was always clear where we were in the process.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

We were able to get all years filed and 3 of the years we were so happy to find out were refunds. The other huge success is the help we had in resolving a cancellation of debt (1099-c) on one of the years. Overall the results were so much better that we had expected!

The work flow was awesome. We knew what was happening and it was always clear what they needed. For six years of tax work the process was so clear and efficient.

I was most impressed with how thorough and efficient the work was done. Entertainment industry work has so many different factors, and they handled it with such ease!

Nope, we will be coming back for all future tax work!

Financial Services for Legal Start Up

"Their flexible approach, reasonable pricing, and fast execution make this team superb."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

George Dimov, CPA provide accounting services for a start-up, including annual tax returns and financial statement audits.

Miami, Florida
Employee, Legal Business

The client is pleased with George Dimov, CPA's responsive, accountable workflow. They're an accommodating team that delivers excellent results.

Legal

New business.

Start up taxes

Search engine

Describe the engagement in detail.

George and his team have completed work for my startup for several years now - they handle the annual tax returns and financial statement audits. Highly responsive team is like no other accountant or attorney I have used in the past - my emails are addressed literally within hours and they work weekends and evenings. Their flexible approach, reasonable pricing, and fast execution make this team superb. I will continue to recommend.

Hourly

His team is very responsive.

They handle the annual tax returns and financial statement audits.

Highly effective!

The flexible approach, reasonable pricing, and fast execution.

No improvements necessary for the work they have done for me.

Tax Services for Corporation

"I appreciated their attention to detail."

May 2020

George Dimov, CPA supplied accounting services. They handled personal and business taxes.

Holly Lang
Executive, Unnamed S Corporation

George Dimov, CPA successfully filed taxes quickly and accurately. The workflow and communication were great.

I head (and work for) a S Corp operating in two states.

For what projects/services did your company hire George Dimov, CPA?

We hired Dimov to handle both personal and business taxes.

What were your goals for this engagement?

To have taxes fully prepared and filed.

I searched online a while back, and signed up for his newsletter. I appreciated the content and, when I needed professional services, asked for his help.

Describe the engagement in detail.

We discussed my needs and goals and set a plan to meet them. We then actively engaged on the phone and via email, as necessary, and worked through all questions and concerns.

Per return.

I worked with one primary CPA, though others weighed in at various points of the process. George was engaged the entire time.

All was filed, both quickly and accurately.

Workflow was great. Communication strong and I appreciated their attention to detail.

The willingness to put in the hours necessary to get the job done. No complaint, no pushback, and I really appreciated that.

None.