Custom digital solutions

Genuineq is a software development company focused on delivering custom digital products based in Romania, Europe. We work with startups and mature companies to help them build their digital solutions and grow their businesses.

We are a team of skilled specialists, from tech experts, mobile and web developers, front-end and back-end developers, to business strategists and UI/UX designers who love to build mobile and web apps.

Founders and companies reached us to design, build and launch their successful digital products: from idea and strategy to launch.

Our services include:

• mobile and web development
  • product architecture
  • project management
  • UI and UX design

We have built products for industries like:

• hrtech
  • edtech
  • marketplaces
  • ecommerce
  • fintech

We partner with companies to build their digital products and solutions.

Do you need a web or mobile app? Let's talk at [email protected]

2018
  • Street Agricultori, Nr. 33
    Bucharest, B 021482
    Romania

Code for Romania, Itegrated, Top-Credit, Wizerz, Commons Accel, Finnish Teacher Training Centre, Right Side Digital
Resource and Volunteer Management Image

Resource and Volunteer Management

Resource and Volunteer Management is an app meant to manage resources in case of a natural disaster that would happen in Romania.

Services: Software architecture / Mobile development / Backend development

Tech stack: Laravel / Angular / Ionic / HTML5 / CSS3 / AWS / Git

TopCredit Image

TopCredit

TopCredit is a financial-services provider dedicated to solving customer's pains when buying a house.

Services: Branding / UI and UX Design / Web development

Tech stack: Wordpress / HTML5 / CSS3

Talent Manager for Schools Image

Talent Manager for Schools

Talent Manager for Schools is a digital platform meant to help schools from Romania with the career planning of their teaching staff.

Services: Product Architecture / Backend and frontend development / Web development / Testing

Tech stack: Laravel / OctoberCMS / HTML5 / CSS3 / AWS

New City-Apartments Image

New City-Apartments

NEWCITY-APARTMENTS is a construction company that builds residential neighborhoods in cities located in the west part of Romania.

Services: UI and UX Design / Web Development

Tech stack: Wordpress / HTML5 / CSS3 / Git

Itegrated Image

Itegrated

Itegrated.com is a marketplace that facilitates contracts between companies in need of resources and companies that can offer resources.

Services: Product Architecture / Backend and frontend development / CI & CD / Deployment architecture

Tech stack: Laravel / Javascript / HTM5 / CSS3 / Jquery / Forge / Digital Ocean

New Website Creation for Real Estate Agency

"The site is exactly what I wanted, and it has totally improved my business."

Sep. - Oct. 2019

A real estate agency hired genuineq to create its website. Working from scratch, they linked the website to Google Maps to bring in more customers.

Campulung Moldovenesc, Romania
Andrei Boșutar
Owner, Bucovina Imobiliare

The website has increased the real estate agency's business. The team at genuineq was communicative, calm, and easy-to-work-with. They listened to the real estate agent, delivering a custom solution tailored to their needs.

I am the owner of a real estate agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with genuineq?

I needed to create a website to reach more customers.

They created the website from scratch. I didn’t really have any ideas for the website, and they nicely helped me with the theme which I had to choose.

I mostly spoke with Cosmin (Founder), and from what I understand, he created the website.

How did you come to work with genuineq?

They were recommended to me by a friend.

I spent between €4,000–€5,000 (approximately $4,400–$5,550 USD).

We worked with them in the Autumn of 2019. It was a two-month project, and it ended in October of 2019.

It has brought my business to the next level. People can now find me on Google Maps, and from there they are brought to the site. On my website, I have a big advantage as people can see my properties and exactly what it is that I do. The site is exactly what I wanted, and it has totally improved my business.

How did genuineq perform from a project management standpoint?

I mostly communicated with Cosmin, and I really liked our interactions. He was very calm and understanding. He was patient with me, and he had to take me from nothing because I didn’t know much about this world. Overall, they were nice guys and I would recommend them.

They tried to help me to solve my needs and problems and I really appreciated that. They really listened to me and helped me. It wasn’t like with other companies who just want to deliver a project and send me the bill.

No, not really. Maybe they should have a bigger team to take on a lot more people like me.

I definitely would recommend them to someone else. Another team member who I had spoken to at first was very understanding and they are a great team to work with. Be yourself because they are very open-minded and I am sure everything will be okay.

They have done a good job.
    Their price was good.

Software Dev for Technology Non-Profit

“They were very resourceful in allocating resources to meet our extremely tight deadline.”

July - Sept. 2019

Provided with a rudimentary MVP and product guidelines, genuineq developed a resource management platform for a disaster relief organization. The web platform is connected to a mobile app.

Olivia Vereha
COO, Code for Romania

Taking on a complex development project on an accelerated timeline, the team delivered an end product that is testing well so far. Sticking to determined deadlines, they reliably turned in monthly reports on their progress to keep all parties on the same page throughout.

I’m the COO for a civic technology NGO in Romania. We’re an organization that works on non-profit software solutions for civil society and institutions in Romania.

What challenge were you trying to address with genuineq?

We were working together with the Department for Emergency Situations in Romania on a piece of software that would assist them in managing their resources in case of disaster. Our team needed help building it out.

It was a web platform and mobile app attached to the database that gathered data about what they needed to deliver in the field in the event of an earthquake. Essentially, it was a resource management platform.

They developed web and mobile software applications to produce the internal departmental tool. We provided them with wireframes, a low-level MVP,  product specifications, a general UX flow, and UI guidelines. From there, they delivered the front- and backend as well as the mobile app in their entirety. They produced the software using Laravel and Kotlin. Our team also worked with them to break down cost management of the solution, so they were able to dive into the system architecture as well.

We had one tech lead on our end that was supervising their delivery process. They were capable of delivering at our open-source standards for both code and documentation. It was very important that we worked with someone that understood the constraints and freedoms of open-source software.

The final solution involves data entry and custom forms for stock management. The mobile end validates several entries from the database and allows for SMS broadcasts. Since its an app for emergencies, users can access it in severe circumstances.

How did you come to work with genuineq?

I previously worked with them on a personal side project. They always delivered on deadline and remained very involved in the process, not just delivering according to specifications. They’re involved in testing and analyzing best procedures. The main reason I selected them for this project was their thoroughness in other areas.

We had a contract for £10,000–$50,000 (approximately $13,000–$65,000).

Our contract with them is over, but we’re looking forward to collaborating with them in the future. We collaborated from July–September 2019. However, after our end date, we did a few extra hours with them to fix things that needed improvement.

We’re still testing the apps, but our initial data tests worked well. What really made a difference was the constant communication and their willingness to do account management for our partner.

How did genuineq perform from a project management standpoint?

They stuck to every deadline that we set. We received monthly reports in our meetings with their team, where we discussed blockages. They’ve been one of the few companies that have respected and abided by everything we set forth in the contract.

It was a very short project, so we needed someone who could deliver in three months. They were very resourceful in allocating resources to meet our extremely tight deadline. We understood the complexity of the project and the pressure we were putting on them to complete something in that short amount of time, but they were able to meet all the criteria.

Additionally, they were able to adapt quickly to our open-source software needs, which is rare for most outsourcing companies that typically do not deliver in this way. For us, it was a flawless collaboration.

I can’t think of anything.

You’ll need to allocate a good chunk of your time to them in your initial meetings. There will be a lot of questions, which is a good thing. They’re great at understanding user specifications and how to achieve goals. This may manifest in longer meetings, but we ended up appreciating it because it cut down on the back and forth later on. You may feel that they’re too thorough in the beginning, though.

Overall Score It was an excellent experience.
    I’d rate them higher if I could.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

App Dev for Marketing Platform

"Fast response from analysis to development."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

genuineq provided frontend app development with WordPress, PHP, and Laravel.

Serban Popa
Managing Partner, Unity Solutions SRL

genuineq successfully responded to the task at hand. Their project management and reaction time were strong.

I am the Managing Partner and shareholder

For what projects/services did your company hire genuineq?

We were looking to improve our front end application in order to respond better to our customer demand and to improve our marketing value

To improve the appearance, speed, add translation layer, improve customer usability

I have been working with Genuineq in the past and the work was provided within a good quality and in proper time frame

Full development in several areas: PHP, Laravel, webside dev, wordpress

1 developer 1 analyst

Fast response from analysis to development with proper achievements at the end

project management have been shared between us and development team, being well covered

Proper reaction, good advices, fast developement

unknown for mw

Overall Score perfect work within budget
    Fast response
    Adequate pricing, even a little bit below market average
    Entire work have been achieved
    100%

Web Development for Credit Services Company

"Every detail was discussed and they found solutions for every requirement I had."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

genuineq designed and developed a website for a credit services company. The team also optimized the new site for SEO.

Mihai Marcovici
Founder, Top-Credit

The website led to increased visibility for the client on the market. genuineq is solution-oriented and communicative, facilitating a smooth workflow. The team is attentive and hard-working.

Founder and Key Account Manager

Company Web Site

Creating a site for new clients

Good communication and quality services

Web design and solutions. Site optimization

They were 3 members involved. All were great and offered the best.

I have more visibility on the market

The time management was great, everything was as scheduled.

Custom Development for B2B Tech Staffing Platform

"Cosmin isn't only a brilliant and precise developer but also an inspiring person."

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2018

genuieq provided software development services to help a B2B marketplace go live. The solution would cater to professionals in the tech space.

Lucian Cretu
Co-Founder, ITegrated

The genuieq team consistently demonstrated a solid work ethic and was committed to the project's success. Their performance has made them a key resource for future software development initiatives.

B2B Marketplace for Tech Consultants

Software Development

Go Live

Personal Network

Software Development

Cosmin isn't only a brilliant and precise developer but also an inspiring person. He consistently demonstrated a solid work ethic and commitment for our project itegrated.com. We are working since 3 years ago and I will constantly come back to him for any software development initiative.

Good