Bond With Excellence

Gensofts is an innovative full service offshore IT company which acts as a one-stop-shop for clients with web design & development .

Gensofts is a web agency founded in 2008, which has been able to leverage its expertise and offer businesses quality web solutions for all budgets. We work with the latest methods and the best tools to give you results and make your life easier and safer.

We deliver innovative website design and development services, keeping the user experience and strategy at the core of everything. We offer a wide array of creative and technical solutions.

2008

BankyAwards

Acrobat Removals  Image

Acrobat Removals

Web Dev for Data Analytics Company

“It was an efficient marketing platform.”

Gensofts Infosolutions guided the development of a platform for a construction project management technology, and built the WordPress website, and did the graphic design. The work is nearly complete.

Dallas, Texas
Omar Ghazzaoui
Co-Founder, OttoGee

Gensofts Infosolutions’ work resulted in an effective tool. They excelled in improving and understanding the project and were flexible with changes in scope and schedule. They delivered quality web development and graphic design quickly and professionally.

I’m the founder of Ottogee, a data analytics company for the construction industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

I wanted to find an offshore company who could help me develop the website and do the graphic design for the platform. I tried quite a few companies previously that weren’t good enough.

They built my WordPress website and are still working on it. They did a lot of graphic design for the platform. I provided them with wireframes, and they enhanced them. They gave opinions, changed things, and suggested new ideas. They created an interactive graphic feature on our first page that moves when you hover a mouse over it.

We’re almost done. It’s up to my partner and me to wrap it up. We’re still keeping them engaged in case we need to make any further changes.

I was in direct contact with one person.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

I wanted an offshore company because I knew it’d be more economical. They were recommended by a friend whose website was developed by them.

I’ve spent $2,500.

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They delivered good quality work despite the challenges of being in a different country and time zone. We haven’t launched the website officially yet. We’re using it for targeted marketing for specific clients that we’re dealing with. They all understood what we were selling. It was an efficient marketing platform.

In the beginning, I told them it was going to be a six-week engagement. It dragged on because we were late on making decisions and made a lot of changes. They were flexible.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They did well. They’re very fast and efficient. We communicated via phone, email, and WhatsApp.

I’d recommend them to anyone looking to outsource web development to India. My point of contact is always excited for more work and feedback. He’s a high energy kind of person.

At some points, I wanted more, and he’d tell us to give them time before they gave feedback.

They do well with web development and graphic design.

Web Dev for Product Design Company

“We’re allergic to mediocrity. They understand—and have delivered top-notch products.”

2014 - Ongoing

Working primarily with WordPress, Gensofts Infosolutions has completed multiple web development projects based on provided designs.

Bo Pierre
Founder, MrBO Enterprises

Gensofts delivers high-quality products that work. They’re able to understand the client’s vision in order to ensure brand specification and originality across a range of projects. Their focus on building relationships through consistent contacts brings a human touch.

I’m the founder of a product design company that brings primarily web-based products to market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We were aware that website trends were evolving and we needed our sites to be more versatile. We wanted to transition some of our sites to e-commerce platforms and to optimize them for mobile. From a branding perspective, we needed each site to be uniquely specific to the product.

Gensofts came on to do software integrations for us and have now completed multiple backend web development projects for us, primarily using WordPress.

We collaborate in a flexible manner. We design the wireframe for each web platform and send it to them. They work to align with our thinking, the general context, and purpose of the site so that it won’t overlap with another product or platform. Then they do all the development to build out the wireframe.

In the last two years, I’ve probably been in contact with three individuals on a consistent basis. One of them is my go-to contact.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

A virtual platform was recommended to me to find help on a project. I published what I was looking for so designers or developers would bid on the requirements for the job. I was able to access each one's profile with expertise and projects they had accomplished. My colleagues and I decided that Gensofts was the most qualified for what we were looking for.

Our projects with them vary from $2,000–$10,000 each, depending on scope. We’ve spent under $50,000 with them.

We’ve been working with them since 2014. Our last project started in January 2017. We have a few things ongoing.

Their work is on-point and we don’t have any complaints—which is certainly one of the reasons why we’ve carried on with this relationship. They’re detail-oriented. We review whatever they deliver and they revise if needed. When a project goes live, we don’t have any issues. Everything typically functions quite well.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Skype, phone, and email. It really depends on where I am in the world. I’m currently in the Pacific time zone but I’ve never had an issue connecting with them.

Their project management works really well for us. We don’t initiate the project with one person and get handed over to someone else. The contacts are consistent so you can develop a relationship with them. They follow up and follow through to maintain that relationship throughout the project. For any of the projects we’ve worked on, I would send a message and the same person would respond. We would pick up where we left off. I never feel like we were starting over.

They bring a human perspective. The design process is very delicate. There are so many details to consider, even for a simple design project, that it can’t be done virtually. I’ve experienced a lot of frustration working with other companies that use mostly virtual tools to make things happen. It may work for some groups, but it doesn’t work for me. With Gensofts, I’m able to connect and develop a relationship with someone. They know all the details so I don’t have to reintroduce them to anything. Months can elapse and, if we reach out, they’ll respond to whatever we need. They become part of the team.

They’re able to differentiate between products, customize each request, and keep everything brand specific. They understand whatever vision or adjustments are needed in order to build for a specific product. We’re allergic to mediocrity. They understand—and have delivered top-notch products.

There's always room for improvement. We had one instance wherein a revision we needed was sent back to us incomplete. They could have been more attentive in that instance but it didn’t affect the overall relationship.

WordPress Dev for Consulting Team

“Their quality always exceeds expectations, and our expectations are high. If they make a promise, they stick to it.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Gensofts supplies design and writes front- and backend code for a business consulting firm and its clients, primarily in WordPress. They innovate different solutions to improve UX and functionality.

Brisbane, Australia
Frank Balint
Managing Director, Zelkova Consulting

Honest and straightforward, they provide clear pricing and are quick to address issues or areas of concern. A good project manager makes communication enjoyable. They stand by their promises, and deliveries are always on time.

I’m the managing director for a business consulting firm. We primarily provide one-on-one help with medium to large companies for marketing or major negotiations. I personally look after negotiations for projects over $500 million in construction and infrastructure. Part of our business looks at smaller companies to help them conceptualize ideas and turn them into commercial prospects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

Part of our work with smaller companies includes building up their web presence. We originally used companies in the Philippines for web development but they sometimes took our directives too literally. We wanted a company that could interpret our requests and give us what we needed.

We had our own website already. We gave all the design to them and asked them to do the coding. They did both front- and backend code and returned with feedback. They looked over our site and our expectations and they came up with a solution that we hadn’t considered to make the site even better. They bring us design concepts and go through all the coding to give our clients better UX. They use their own initiative to continually offer different solutions to improve projects.

We primarily use them for WordPress. We know they can do a lot more, but we’re used to it and most of our clients don’t require complex solutions. We are talking about building a fairly large e-commerce platform that would use different software.

We work with a project manager who relays our requests to their team. A single point of contact was my request; I wanted to keep interaction simple.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We found them through Upwork. We usually use smaller projects to make sure our vendors are worth dealing with before we talk about big or long-term projects. We tested a few, and Gensofts ticked all the boxes.

We’ve spent about $15,000–$16,000.

We started working together in April 2017. We speak with them almost daily.

Our design team is complimentary of the work they’ve done. Our lead on business design is pleased with how quickly they interpret what we want and come back with solutions without much iteration. They always deliver on time and we’re really happy with the results.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager is excellent. He’ll always tell us if something is achievable or not. If they don’t think they can deliver something we request, they’re upfront and tell us straightaway. They’re honest about price points and deliver things when we need them.

We use Basecamp for our projects and I chat with them through Skype. The structure is excellent. They ping me with any concerns or questions right away and their English is good.

Their quality always exceeds expectations, and our expectations are high. If they make a promise, they stick to it. We speak with our project manager every day. He’s a good guy and a pleasure to work with.

I don’t have any suggestions for anything we used them for.

It’s important to have an understanding of development and the platform you want to work in. They’ll provide suggestions to make your project better. Make sure you’re available for them. If you’re quick to respond, they will keep things moving. Their client is more likely to hold up the process than they are.

WordPress Dev & Facebook Marketing for Web Design Firm

Within our first conversation, I was happy to award them the project.

Jan. - June 2017

Gensofts Infosolutions redesigned the fronted and backend of a company’s outdated WordPress website. The team also supported social media marketing efforts, including banners and sponsored Facebook ads.

Luton, United Kingdom
Mubarak Zeb
Director, Webnesters Limited

Gensofts Infosolutions offered high quality service and yielded well-received deliverables. The team excelled at communication, including weekend availability and trained the company to maintain the site internally. The plugins are easy to update, and a year later, the site still works perfectly.

I'm the director of our company, Webnesters Limited.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

Our previous website was slightly outdated, and not up to our professional standards. We hired Gensofts Infosolutions to conduct a complete redesign.

Gensofts Infosolutions developed both the frontend and backend of the website, which is hosted on WordPress. We filled out a questionnaire they provided that guided the design and layout. They also help us with some of our social media banners and elite forms. In particular, they focused on sponsored Facebook ads.

Their team trained us on how to make updates internally after they finished the project. Some of the new features they created included the ability for us to navigate to the WordPress admin and create a new portfolio item, which we can edit ourselves rather than having to contact the developer.

We worked with a project manager, along with a designer and developer. There may have been others involved in our project, but I only contacted three resources.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We found them via a Google search. I looked into their portfolio and read the description of their company, as well as reviews from previous clients. Within our first conversation, I was happy to award them the project.

We paid $6,000 for their services.

We started working together in January 2017. The five-month project was completed by that June.

We are very happy with the work they’ve done. Since the platform is hosted on WordPress, you can update any of the plugins simply by pressing one button. It’s easy for us to maintain and update the site internally. It's been almost one year since the project was completed, and everything is functioning without any problems.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We were pleased with their method. They were available on Skype almost all the time, and sometimes were even able to respond during the weekend, which was impressive. We also used email to communicate, on occasion.

I especially liked their communication style. The team seems very knowledgeable about what they’re doing. They excelled at delivery and yielded high quality work. Overall, they did a really good job.

If they could start specializing in online marketing, it would be great to handle all our work with their company. Currently, we use a different vendor for most of our marketing efforts.

We received bids that were slightly cheaper, but the quality of their work was on point.

Web Application Design & Coding for Software Development Firm

"[T]hey always give you their time, and address your concerns immediately.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Gensofts Infosolutions created the design and coding for a time sheet web app that manages employee pay and customer invoices. The team streamlined navigation and improved and implemented the logo.

Montreal, Canada
President, Software Firm

The app has been well-received internally, and is suitable to market to other companies. Developers have created other websites and apps over the three year engagement. Gensofts Infosolutions provided consistent and reliable support, and offered responsive communication via Skype, Slack, and email.

I'm the president of a software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We’ve worked on many projects together. Our most recent endeavor was a time sheet application. We wanted to create a user-friendly platform that was easy to navigate, since users often get lost in this type of app.

Usually, we do the programming ourselves or with a different team, and contract Gensofts Infosolutions for the design.

Before our most recent engagement, Gensofts Infosolutions created other web apps as well as a few static, brochure-type websites. For our time sheet project, the team designed and coded a web app that all 17 of our employees can easily access and use. We didn't provide them with any wireframes or sketches beforehand; they did all the design from the ground up. The programming was done in-house.

The interface allows staff to pull reports that detail how time is being spent. Functionally, it manages our employees, including their payment, and sends customer invoices. Along with streamlining the pages, they improved and implemented our logo throughout the site. Depending on the login profile, the application knows if the user is an employee, an employer, or a customer.

We had a main point of contact, and worked with two or three of the designers to help answer their questions.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We found Gensofts Infosolutions through a company called Elance [now known as Upwork], and began working with them a couple of years ago.

We paid Gensofts Infosolutions $7,000-$8,000 for this project, and a total of about $20,000 for all of our work together.

Our work with Gensofts Infosolutions started in January 2015, and our most recent project began in November 2017. We're just finishing up, and should be done any day now.

Gensofts Infosolutions is exceptionally skilled at design. They're able to make your site look current and competitive with all the most cutting-edge sites on the internet today. Our time sheet app is almost ready to launch. We've been using it internally, and all our employees really like it. The platform is simple to use; they took the guesswork out of which button to click next. It’s much better than the outdated app we'd been using, which was written in 2009 and had no design. Along with in-house use, we’ll also be able to market this version to other companies.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

It's very good. We use email, Skype, and Slack to communicate. I have one designated person to talk to about any requests or concerns. Our point of contact and his team are very receptive and responsive.

The communication is very good. I've worked with several other companies overseas, and frequently experienced the same problem. They'd be on board occasionally, but we’d have to wait up to three weeks whenever they got another project. Gensofts Infosolutions is always there. That's what I like about them; they always give you their time, and address your concerns immediately.

The most important thing with Gensofts Infosolutions, or with any other company, is to have the work you need planned out from A to Z. Don't present the beginning of a project and then make it up as you go along. Give them a fully developed project, and they will finish it fast and it will be good. If you only know 50% of the scope, it will take time and energy and you'll run into trouble.

e-Commerce UI/UX Web Design

"Their designers clearly understand current best practice when it comes to UI/UX."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Gensofts Infosolutions designed two new Magento e-commerce sites. The team worked to update the platforms’ UI/UX to provide an enhanced experience for users.

Melbourne, Australia
Marketing Assistant, Tire Company

The team’s work has improved metrics and received good feedback from customers. They employed good communication and work ethics. Gensofts excels at listening to and implementing feedback on their designs.

I work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, specializing in SEO, at a company that sells tires.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gensofts Infosolutions?

We hired Gensofts to design two new Magento website. They did an awesome job of designing several pages on the site, including our home page. I have since re-hired them to do additional work since they consistently went above and beyond.

Our old website was severely outdated, so we wanted a new website that moving forward. The new site would focus heavily on the UI/UX. Ultimately, our goal was to provide our customers with a flawless user experience.

Initially, we found Gensofts through an online graphic design website. Once we had a look at their portfolio, we created a brief of requirements that outlined the major aspects of our new website design.

We first started picking elements of successful e-commerce websites, adding them to a Word document, and outlining how they should look and perform. We passed this onto Gensofts, who created the initial concept.

We had Skype support almost 24/7. Despite our timezone differences, I never felt like we had to chase them when it came to replying to our messages or emails.

We have had amazing feedback from our customers and continue to see improvements in terms of engagement metrics.

The workflow was very effective. We were surprised with how well Gensofts relayed messages to their designers.

Even when the design was still in early days, we were impressed with how well the designers noted our requirements. Any revisions were quick and painless, which is a massive plus when dealing with designers.

They're also a cost-effective and high-quality design team. They gave us unlimited revisions and kept working until we were happy.

Sometimes the language barrier was complicated, but we were really happy with how the design turned out.

Overall Score We are happy with our experience.
    The project deadlines were always met.
    They're expensive, but you get what you pay for.
    Top notch quality. Their designers clearly understand current best practice when it comes to UI/UX.
    I have already referred more work to them.

Web Dev & Design for Hosting Firm

“Gensofts does everything we’ve ever asked them to do. Everybody’s been absolutely thrilled with the work done.”

2014 - Ongoing

Gensofts updates third parties’ websites (some in HTML, several in WordPress) and corresponding online branding—sometimes, designing logos and incorporating altogether new functionality.

St.Petersburg, Florida
Matt Harrison
Project Manager, Tech Assets

Third-party feedback—especially regarding site look and feel—has been overwhelmingly positive, underscoring Gensofts’ commitment to customized creativity. Despite a significant time zone difference, the team’s turnaround time is minimal. Consequently, the long-term association will likely continue.

I am a project manager at Tech Assets. I work on web hosting and help redesign our corporate websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We need their help with website refreshes.

We reach out to them any time we have an older, aging brand that needs to have a full refresh. For example, we had an older brand whose site hadn’t been refreshed since about 2005. They’ve done at least 10 different websites.

For certain sites, we've given them some parameters for re-design and other times we ask them to give us options and start from the ground-up. Some of the projects have been for sites that were very old without much included on them. Gensofts will come up with new logos and new features that catch the eye.

A lot of the sites are straight HTML. We’ve also had them build 4 WordPress sites for us, which we've then updated with proprietary integrations that we use internally.

I only communicate with one person but I know that they have other people that work there.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

We found Gensofts through a site where potential vendors bid with designs and the winning design gets the contract. We’ve been using them ever since.

We’ve spent at least $20,000-$25,000 since I’ve been around.

I’ve been here 4 years and they started well before me. Their work is ongoing – I actually sent over a new project today for them to work on.

With a lot of the refreshed sites, we get positive responses saying the websites look better than anything they've had in a long time. Gensofts does everything we’ve ever asked them to do. Everybody’s been absolutely thrilled with the work done.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They do really well. We communicate mostly via Skype and email. I like to hear updates, so I'm usually pretty proactive in communicating with them.

They're able to turn around mockups extremely quickly.

Every once in a while, the different time zones can be hard, but that's unavoidable.

Be open to the ideas that they have, that's one of the things I learned. They'd come in with great ideas and I would look at them with a skeptical eye but everybody else would say this is phenomenal. They do great work.

Web Dev for After-School & Summer Programs Company

"From a design perspective, they’re just absolute amazing and worked very hard to understand our business and objectives."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Gensofts Infosolutions built and designed a website for an education programs company, including mobile integration. They also provided marketing and branding services, in addition to the coding.

Ridgewood, New Jersey
COO, Education Programs Company

The website launched last year, and customers have had an overwhelmingly positive response. The experience has been improved from all aspects and is more efficient. Communication was consistent, and the team excelled in all creative domains.

I’m the COO and General Counsel for an education programs company. We provide summer camps, after-school programs, and more for children in kindergarten through 8th grade. It’s largely STEM-based so children have an opportunity to learn how to build and code robots, video games, and apps. They also can work with digital video editing, special effects, and stop animation. Each of the programs are very 21st century.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gensofts Infosolutions.

We needed a vendor to design and build a website for us. We had very definite ideas about what we wanted, as well as understood our audience and wanted to provide multiple lanes of access to our website in the most efficient manner.

We partnered with them to design our website. It was built on a WordPress platform. They took the lead in execution of the coding. We provided them a few simple wireframes and a marketing dossier, and they built everything from ground up off of those things. They provided marketing and branding, as well a little bit of SEO services.

The nature of our business is that there’s an overwhelming amount of information that needs to be visually organized, and they provided collapsing menus throughout the website that allowed us to have our registration grids for each of our programs in a way that’s sensible. Another piece that’s important for us is that each of our pages needs to tell a story, particularly for mobile users.

We also needed to present the same information in several different ways, to address several audience segments. Some of our customers want all the information that’s available, and others want to be able to register for classes or camps quickly. A key feature was taking all the information and repurposing it for customers to pick the best lane for them.

I worked directly with the project manager, and it was always that simple. After we launched the website, there were 2 other individuals I worked with to provide post-launch training.

How did you come to work with Gensofts Infosolutions?

I found them through Upwork. We completed an RFX process and considered several local vendors, as well as 2 additional vendors we found via Upwork. We were looking for someone who understood the marketing demands, but also could deliver when it came to the coding required.

We began working together in January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing. The website is launched, but we’re in an extended warranty period.

Since the website has launched, our existing customers have been absolutely thrilled. They’re appreciative that it’s much simpler, more comprehensive, and overall a more efficient, positive and pleasant experience.

How did Gensofts Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very strongly. We primarily communicated through email and Skype. We didn’t use any project management tools. Overall, there were no lapses or problems in communication.

They’re very creative, and as a design house, they’re just great. There are so many pre-existing WordPress themes and anyone could pick one up and build off that, but they really worked through our marketing dossier. They wanted to understand our business and objectives from all aspects.

Their team also did an incredible job on the backend tools, which has been very clear since we’ve launched. It’s been easy for our in-house team to perform ongoing daily maintenance and update the website as needed. It’s simpler than ever before.

The only area I can think of would be in terms of setting expectations. We had an exceedingly complex website and it would have been helpful early on to flag the project, and acknowledge it’s going to take a bit longer. That said, when you consider the complexity of our website and how it’s interwoven, it took the amount of time it needed to take.

Absolutely without reservation.